Start by marking “Lucky 13” as Want to Read:

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Lucky 13

Most people have a fear of the number thirteen. Be it superstition or otherwise, they believe it to be unlucky. For Madison and Grant, a chance encounter, and the number thirteen, sets in motion a series of events that forever changes their paths.

Madison Thompson: I’m a military brat. I’ve lived in more cities and on more bases than I can count. Friends? I’ve had p
ebook, 1
Published June 7th 2016 by Anchor Group Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Lucky 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky 13

Patricia Blevins
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this was such a wonderful story. The way one woman helps the people that are abused and helps find them a new home. When Madison is younger her mother passes away and she goes to spend a little time with her Grandmother Celia who runs this Thompson Foundation. She meets a young man by the name of Joshua who will be involved in this foundation. Where the Number 13 becomes involved I won't go into details of how the Lucky 13 comes into play you will just have to read to find out. This is suc ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story will definitely hold your attention from the first word till the last. Finding that one person who makes life worthwhile after the storm. These characters both are running from something but at the age of thirteen they both find in each the light that has been missing. Grant and Madison story goes over a span of a few years but during that time we gather a lot of information of their lives but we don’t get the full story until the end.
This story was very well written and it had a lot
Amy  Crull
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'll start by saying I don't normally read books that are based in high school. Being an adult, I can't usually connect but I was drawn to this story and I wanted to read a book by this author. This book didn't disappoint at all. I'm all for young love that can blossom later on in life.
Madison and Grant are so sweet together. They met when they were 12 and 13, had first kiss but didn't know what was to come. Grandma knew exactly what was coming and set up the clues perfectly. I love how this au
Brenda
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It was such a sweet story. It is one of those books that you just can't put down and have to know what happens next. I really enjoyed the whole story and seeing it all come together. The bracelet part my favorite part. That is the sweetest thing ever! The twists, just wow. Then number 13 has a big role in this book, but you will have to read it to figure that out.
This is one of my favorites of Rachael's books.
Kandy
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rachael is a new to me author, and this is a story that I will remember for a long time. The basis of this book had me from the very start. There are so many things that can happen in one lifetime and being able to read something that isn't a usual topic is refreshing to me. I will be on the look out for more by Rachael!
Jane
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Trish's 5 Star Review
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg, this one is great. This is one of those book that you just have to read. The prologue had me hooked. Madison has been through a lot. Her Mom passed away when she was young. She's moved a lot because her Dad is in the military. When her grandmother passes away, Madison is in for more changes. She a super strong girl and definitely has her stuff together of a high schooler. There are some secrets that are being keep from her but as she starts to remember things these secrets come out.

Grant i
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was hooked from the beginning with this book, it's one of those books that you can't put down once you start it. Madison has been through so much, he mother passed away and she was always moving around. She is a very strong girl, but she has a lot to deal with. There are some twists in this book that you will not see coming and they just make this story so much better. This was also a very emotional story. I look forward to read
Crystal Gray
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story, it had some unexpected twists and turns. I had to giggle at some of the things Libby did or said. The book made you think about alot of what ifs. What if it was you, or someone you knew going through this. I loved Rachael's writing style, very easy to read, just enough description. I would definitely recommend Lucky 13!
Sandra
Jun 09, 2016
L.A. Remenicky
Jun 11, 2016
Asmodel
rated it did not like it
Jul 02, 2016
Rachael Brownell
May 21, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
stand-alone novel
contemporary romance
Published through Anchor Group Publishing
Currently available on BN, Kobo, iBooks and Amazon

www.myBook.to/Lucky13AGP

"A sweet YA story of love, loss, intrigue, and rediscovery...it serves as a reminder that true love will find its way back to you." - Amazon reviewer

blurb:

Most people have a fear of the number thirteen. Be it superstition or otherwise, they believe it to be unlucky. For Madison and Grant, a chance encounter, and the number thirteen sets in motion
Lindsey
Meg Rhea
Sheila Karr
Susie Gaebe
Apr 12, 2016
Rachael Brownell was born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan, where she currently resides with her husband and son. She is a graduate of Grand Valley State University where she studied Advertising and Public Relations.

When she’s not working, building Lego’s or writing her next book, Rachael enjoys scrapbooking, photography, is learning to golf and is an avid reader.

To be the first to know about wh
More about Rachael Brownell...