Start by marking “Wilder Hearts- A Western Hearts Novel (Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Wilder Hearts- A Western Hearts Novel (Book 2)

Wilder Hearts- A Western Hearts Novel (Book 2)

Writing about the outlaw, Jake the Snake, could be the opportunity of a lifetime—if it doesn’t get her killed.

When Ellie Wilder takes her sister from their grandfather's home, she's determined to put her family back together and write of their adventures. Then she runs into Jacob Harper, a man who resembles Jake the Snake, a notorious outlaw who once rode with Billy the Ki
ebook
Published May 6th 2016 by Lilly Gayle

To ask other readers questions about Wilder Hearts- A Western Hearts Novel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilder Hearts- A Western Hearts Novel

Whispering Stories
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
‘Wilder Hearts’ is the second book in the Western Hearts series by North Carolina-based author, Lilly Gayle and follows the fortunes of Ellie Wilder in 1886.

We join Ellie and her sister on their trip to Texas from Pennsylvania as she seeks to change the course of their lives, borne out of frustration with the path mapped out for her by her grandfather. We see much of the action from Ellie’s perspective and some through the eyes of her love interest, Jake the Snake.

Gayle has embedded Jake amongst
Melanie Adkins
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Wilder wanted nothing more than to have her family back together. Life had been difficult after her mother died. Her grandfather was raising Ellie and her sister. However he favored the younger one. It wasn't easy, but Ellie located her father and devised a plan to join him. Would Mr. Wilder allow them to stay, or would he make them go back to their grandfather?

A brilliant, well written book. The characters jump off the page and make you part of their world. I LOVE the independence of El
Donna
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Wilder is a young woman who knows her own mind. She takes control when she absconds with her young sister and follows her father into the Wild West. Ellie's dream of being a journalist blossoms after an unexpected meeting with Jake the Snake, a former gunslinger. Fearless in her pursuit of her story, she learns the word "former" might not be accurate. Lilly Gayle has done it again – a great read!
Margie
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One thing is for sure, Ellie Wilder is a girl who knows how to persevere! When she gets set on something, she makes it happen! It's an admirable trait for the character and a valuable lesson to teach readers-- even if it does get her into trouble!
Ellie is a young lass with big, bold dreams of becoming a hot shot journalist. When serial killings and a man who looks an awful lot like Jake The Snake pop up, she sees this as one heck of an opportunity!
Meanwhile, Mr. Harper aka Jacob has got himself
Ali Roberts
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wilder Hearts had a lot of cute, embarrassing moments that make the readers fall head over heels for Jake and Ellie. Jake is an undercover ex-Ranger working to investigate a series of murders from the inside. Ellie is a stubborn, need-to-know journalist trying to solve this murder mystery on her own. What's worse? She thinks Jake might be the bad guy! This story is a hot one, so make sure you've got the fan at the ready for this trip down to old Texas!
Usually, in books like this, the build up of
Kameron
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

Are you a fan of movies such as Young Guns and Tombstone? If so, then this is the book for you. In Wilder Hearts, Lilly drops names like Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp and a few other notable westerners in a tale that’ll keep your interest peaked.

In Wilder Hearts, more than one mystery is attempting to be solved; more than one murderer to be caught. Not all the cases were open and shut. However, through the process of finding the Annihi
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

I don't usually get into western romance, but with Lilly Gayle, I just might get into them more in the future. This story had a lot of action and some damn HOT romance! I liked Jake and Ellie. These two had a simmering chemistry that you could practically feel with every encounter.

And the danger and the mystery on who the real killer is..WOW! Talk about completely nail-biting! I didn't expect to love this story as much as I did, but indeed I did. Miss Gayle did
Marisa
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good story with some great historical figures. The author does an awesome job of reviving them and giving them a new story while bringing in the Western aspect. An interesting read and worth it!
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This is a sweet western chock full of adventure!

Read full review in the 2016 July/August issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Hywela
May 20, 2016
Nathalie M.L. Römer
May 23, 2016
Lilly Gayle
Jul 22, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: lilly-s-books
Yair Stern Ben-Zvi
Dec 09, 2016
Nell Keith
May 18, 2016
I write paranormal and historical romance. I have two grown daughters and have been married since 1980. I'm also a reader, who writes book reviews. But if I can't say something nice...