Start by marking “Moto” as Want to Read:
Moto

Moto

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,274 Ratings  ·  428 Reviews

What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done a
Published April 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Moto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moto

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
MOTO is by M. Never. This is my first book by this author. It is told in the three points of view of the three main characters, Dev, Reese and Kayla. I can say with complete certainty that once you meet these three, they will blast their way into your heart as they have mine, and you won’t soon forget them.

Dr. Devlin Dane is a cardiologist at Mercy Medical in a small town in rural Maryland. This is Dev’s home, where he grew up. Dev, with his piercing blue eyes and a smile that will melt the icie
⚡️Charlotte⚡️
Wow...that was a ride!
I'm still processing...

So here we Go!

Needless to say I fkn. loved this book, I mean whats not to love... two HOT twin brothers Dev (the doctor) & Reese a (motocross racer) and currently Kayla's Patient, both vying for Kayla's attention...the sexual undercurrent became impossible to resist, so she went for it!...but the fun and crazy hot sex with both Reese and Dev only complicated her feelings...she's in Love with both of them....and they both love her...

So what starte
Emma
Jul 20, 2016 Emma rated it really liked it
Now for the long awaited review =P, sorry for the delay, was crying last night about a book.

Which book? This one.

Hubby didn't understand or care that I was crying about the book. I asked him to calm me down so I can write the review. So he picked up my kindle and ask me what's the big deal as he thumbed through the book.

What's the big deal?!! What's the big deal!! Everything..... Twin menage! A biker who's a doctor! His brother! Then me, whooppss.., I meant Kayla! And that ending! There's a lo
Nashoda Rose
Jul 04, 2016 Nashoda Rose rated it it was amazing
Be prepared for one sizzling ride. Sexy. Hot. Romantic. I loved it!!
Paige
3.5 "Irresistible" Stars

Moto was such an emotional and really sexy surprise. I went into this story completely blind, only knowing that I was going to need tissues. Having no idea what I was in for, I dove in and read this in one sitting. I was glued to my Kindle watching this unexpected story play out and it was both a delightful surprise and an emotional journey I won't soon forget.

Told in three points of view, MOTO follows nurse Kayla Kincaid, Dr. Dev Dane and his twin brother Grand Prix rac
Jan
Apr 30, 2016 Jan rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jan by: Saunders
Shelves: ku

Crap!

It all started as a wild and crazy good time romance story and ended as a beautiful love story.

"If there ever comes a day where we can't be togheter, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."
Jaime
4.5 Give Me FuKing Fast Stars!

I was honored to be chosen to be a βeta reader for MOTO By author M. Never and having previously read all her work, I went into this book expecting BDSM NonCon Degradation and more..your basic Dark Erotic Romance. This story is a lot of things but it is not dark or twisted and has very limited BDSM/Domination play in it; however, it does have a lot of other goodies and it's got a great plot! So Hang on as I take you through the world of MOTO and introduce you to li
Dani
Mar 26, 2016 Dani rated it it was amazing

Before I start I want to say that this book isn't for everyone. It's sexy, it's erotic, it's beautiful, but it involved much more than a ménage. It involves three hearts, three souls, and the love three people.

It's taken me more than24 hours to finally sit down and write a review for this book. I am a massive fan of M, her books tend to suck you in, hold you hostage, and then spit you out into an emotional wreck. This may sound like a bad thing, but trust me, it's not. When people say book hango
Elle
3 STARS!

This is my first read and I must admit that I'm not impressed. The blurb sounds promising and I was hooked. I've never been a sport romance fans and motorcycle isn't my virtue, so I wouldn't bitching about it. In the end, their relationship didn't work for me and I found it so miserable.

Kayla works her ass off as a nurse in small town and live with her aunt. She's just an ordinary girl. Nothing special. Kayla avoids bad boys with tattoos and motorcycle at all costs. Apparently, she has b
Give Me Books
Apr 16, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Moto is so different than the other M. Never books. It's not dark. It's complicated and sexy. It's love on steroids. It's kiss me, f&ck me... and so much more! It's fast!

Devlin Dane—one hot, motorcycle riding Doctor, who's an adrenaline junkie both in the ER and on his ride—has his sights on nurse Kayla Kincaid. Until Moto Grand Prix Champion, Reese Dane slides into the picture.

The pages of this book catch on fire just like a pair of panties. Ladies, check them at the door because they are
Saunders
5 heart wrenching stars

what drew me to this story was the road racing and of course that book cover - I mean what is not to like about that cover?

M Never has produced a gem of a story. Its an unconventional menage standalone told from three points of view. Add to that two hot bikers who happen to be brothers at very different ranges of the spectre. Dev is a doctor who happens to love bikes and his brother Reese who is a motorcycle racing champion.

Kayla makes it clear she doesn't date bikers - t
Jessica Alcazar
Let me get this out the way first ... the only reason I even thought of reading this book is because of the polyamory relationship aspect of the story-line. Not because I'm all about the incest lol but because it intrigues me. I cannot wrap the concept around my head so when I find that a well known author has written this type of story, I tend to grab them to try and understand. The more I read about these relationships, the more I begin to understand and accept, so therefor enjoy. And enjoy I ...more
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: MOTO
Author: M. Never
Category: Erotic Romance, Menage, Racing
POV: Multiple POVs
Characters: 4
Plot: 3.75
Scorhcing Level: 4
HEA: Maybe

It's been a while since I've read a book like this one. We meet nurse Kayla. Kayla works at Mercy Medical and she is very good at her job. Her only family in her aunt Sam, who is a police officer.
Doctor Dev Dane is a man with a reputation at the hospital. He is a womaniser and for a while now, he's had
Jessi
This was my first book by this author and I freaking loved it!! I couldn't not put it down at all. Now I feel the need to binge read all her books.

This book was amazing and well worth reading! It was fast paced and full of hot hot sexy scenes with some hot ass twin bikers. I loved all the threesome action going on, even the one on one was hot. Dev and his dominate side spiced up the book even more.

The ending made me cry though. I didn't see it coming at all. It just came out of no where and th
Tracy
Apr 06, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
omg i am heartbroken, this one crushed me ! i love these men so much and the end has left me sad and somewhat speechless and this book has my brain yelling a lot of things at me that just are not making sense right now. WHAT A BOOK ! i was first attracted to the hot cover i saw it fly up and down my news fed and i knew i had to have it. and sometimes when i see a hot cover i refuse to read the blurb (i know i am weird it's ok ) so i jumped two feet first and blind into Moto and ohh my god what a ...more
Pick a Book
Apr 28, 2016 Pick a Book rated it really liked it
I never did choose. I loved Reese and Dev the same.

Just finished this book and don't know how I feel. Sad or Happy. Maybe both. I don't know.

I just think the story begins one way and at.. like.. 75% it changed drastically and I think it was too fast. Not enough pages to it. That should had happened at 50% or something.

Great book though. I thought it could be the same ol' we all read but... it was kinda different. It broke rules. It broke molds. It's not your typical romance book, but I loved
Eve Recinella
Mar 14, 2016 Eve Recinella marked it as cover-love
OH Dear GOD that cover...

description
Chantal
Lorie Hess
Apr 15, 2016 Lorie Hess rated it liked it
I'm in the minority again. I'm not going to go into why I didn't love this. I know a lot of people want to read this. I will just say I hate love triangles. I hated the she. And the best ending for me, would have been that they both left her alone. If your thinking about reading this I say do. This was definitely a case of its me not the book.
BexLOVESBooks
Apr 27, 2016 BexLOVESBooks rated it really liked it
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 5.02.38 PM_zpssztuudv8.png
This beautiful book, my gosh did it catch me off guard. The cover is sexy as hell and I thought it would be a light sexy read. I was right about the sexy part but holy shit Moto destroyed me! It completely stole my heart, twice, in the very best way.

So I feel like its my duty to fully prepare for the fucking amazingness that is this book, so you know what you're getting into. ;) First off there's Devlin Dane, um bad boy doctor with a heart of gold. Whaaaat? Prepare your ovaries ladies! You've
Laci
Apr 19, 2016 Laci rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow, well done. This is a must read author for me. I thought hot 3 way kinky sex, I'm in, but this story turn out to be so much more.
Jos
Apr 20, 2016 Jos rated it it was amazing
5 F'in Sexy Assed, Incredibly Delicious and Oh So Very Taboo Stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I love this author!!!!!!!!!! I have loved all of her other books and as different as this one was, it was freaking incredible on every dirty, sexy, taboo level!!!!!

The chemistry between Kayla, Reese and Dev was OFF THE CHARTS, Five-Alarm Fire Blazing:) As always, the writing was phenomenal, the storyline was brilliantly and perfectly written, the characters.....whoa, there are no words to describe the emoti
Apr 20, 2016 Laura rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot!!! This book certainly put the sham-wow panties into a full on absorbency test!!! You have Kayla the nurse, who has had a troubled past involving motorcycles and now all grown up, refusing to have anything to do with 'biker boys' or bikes in her new grown up life as a nurse.

Then you have Dr. Dev the hot cardiologist at the hospital where Kayla is a nurse and his twin brother the motocross racer Reese. These two are playboys...plain and simple.

Paths cross and next thing you know...t
Melissa Ann
Apr 11, 2016 Melissa Ann rated it it was amazing
This book was crazy amazing and had my adrenaline going. This book gives you "f**king" fast"! 2 crazy hot brothers, 1 lucky girl. After reading "Moto" my heart and my head hurt, for me I was terribly sad but happy with how things tied up. "Moto" is a heartbreakingly beautiful story with lots of HOT scenes!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3 stars...I guess. This was going to be a 3.75 or 4 star read, but something happened that made me want to 2 star it. So I'll average it at 3 stars. I was really liking this, but the last 20 pages and the epilogue pretty much ruined it for me. I could see where the author was possibly going but I was hoping it wouldn't happen.

This is a menage story between Kayla, a nurse, Reece, a professional motorcycle racing champion, and Dev, Reece's twin brother, a doctor. Kayla works with Dev, has been at
Kimberley
Jul 21, 2016 Kimberley rated it it was ok
*Spoilers contained in this review* There were many aspects to this read that I was looking forward to; ménage, bikers, and of course, since it was M. Never, it was a no brainer. I knew it wasn’t going to be a dark read, but it was definitely going to be angsty and probably have a great plot twist. The read started great. Kayla, Dev and Reece were all well-constructed characters who had compelling aspects you just had to know more about. Kayla had her prejudice against bikers, Dev was the playbo ...more
Heather C
Apr 26, 2016 Heather C rated it really liked it
Shelves: april-2016, arc
This is my first book by M. Never and I’m so happy to have joined her world! Once I read the blurb, I was hooked! Bike Racer, Doctor, twins, and potential love? Sign me up, immediately!

We first meet Kayla Kincaid, a nurse who is relentlessly being pursued by a hot doctor from her job. Dev Dane doesn’t look like your typical doctor. He’s young, hot, and full of tattoos. He also races bikes, adding a bad boy vibe to him. He is a bit of a player and Kayla wants nothing to do with him. At least, tha
Jan-
Definitely a pole position read, M.Never you blasted through my chequered flag

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul"

I don't know where to start, it's certainly not what I expected, for most of the book I hadn't a clue where it was going to go other than it couldn't continue and someone was definitely going to get hurt

Two men, twins, both with a love of bikes and one woman.

Dev is a Doctor with a wild side who also loves kink and you would say at a glance the most stable, then ther
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count:150
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 4stars out of 5
Blurb:

What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 29, 2016 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
I'm ruined and broken but uplifted and light. How is it possible for this author to both gut me with heart-wrenching sorrow but simultaneously provide joy?

This book has everything you could possibly look for in a story. It's hot as hell (twice over ;) ), its devastatingly sad, its sweet and tender, dominating and dirty and it's simply beautifully written.

M Never has outdone herself. I've admired this author and devoured her previous books but this....this book has changed things. Just when you
  • Punctured, Bruised, and Barely Tattooed
  • The Raven Room (The Raven Room, #1)
  • Keeley's Fight (The Protectors #1)
  • Body Shot (Last Shot, #1)
  • The Grunt 2 (The Lonely Heart Series, #6)
  • Bound Beneath His Pain (Dirty Little Secrets, #1)
  • Naked (Body & Soul, #1)
  • Motown Throwdown (Motown Down, #1)
  • Saving a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Control
  • Lust is the Thorn
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • Stacked Up (Worth the Fight, #6)
  • Sordid
  • Crossing the Line
  • Rock the Viper (Viper, #1)
  • Shameless (Playboys in Love, #1)
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never...