Start by marking “Moto” as Want to Read:
Moto

Moto

What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done a
Published April 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Moto, please sign up.
Jessy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
MOTO is by M. Never. This is my first book by this author. It is told in the three points of view of the three main characters, Dev, Reese and Kayla. I can say with complete certainty that once you meet these three, they will blast their way into your heart as they have mine, and you won’t soon forget them.

Dr. Devlin Dane is a cardiologist at Mercy Medical in a small town in rural Maryland. This is Dev’s home, where he grew up. Dev, with his piercing blue eyes and a smile that will melt the icie
Dana Ilie
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moto is a wonderful story about the love of siblings for each other, the sacrifices that family make for each other, and accepting that love comes in difference shapes and sizes. It will not be a book for everyone, but the love in this story is genuine. I think I might have to check out other books by M. Never, cos I absolutely LOVED this one.
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
Wow...that was a ride!
I'm still processing...

So here we Go!

Needless to say I fkn. loved ❤ this book, I mean whats not to love... two HOT twin brothers Dev (the doctor) & Reese a (motocross racer) and currently Kayla's Patient, both vying for Kayla's attention...the sexual undercurrent became impossible to resist, so she went for it!...but the fun and crazy hot sex with both Reese and Dev only complicated her feelings...she's in Love with both of them....and they both love her...❤

So what star
Emma
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now for the long awaited review =P, sorry for the delay, was crying last night about a book.

Which book? This one.

Hubby didn't understand or care that I was crying about the book. I asked him to calm me down so I can write the review. So he picked up my kindle and ask me what's the big deal as he thumbed through the book.

What's the big deal?!! What's the big deal!! Everything..... Twin menage! A biker who's a doctor! His brother! Then me, whooppss.., I meant Kayla! And that ending! There's a lo
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot!!! This book certainly put the sham-wow panties into a full on absorbency test!!! You have Kayla the nurse, who has had a troubled past involving motorcycles and now all grown up, refusing to have anything to do with 'biker boys' or bikes in her new grown up life as a nurse.

Then you have Dr. Dev the hot cardiologist at the hospital where Kayla is a nurse and his twin brother the motocross racer Reese. These two are playboys...plain and simple.

Paths cross and next thing you know...t
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First things first - Its a hot ..hotter..hottest story.
Sex is sizzling, off the charts.
Devlin Brothers are just that - sex devils !!
Dr. Dev and Racer Reese are twins and they both fall for Nubile Nurse Kayla.
But there's a probkem - She loves them both!!!!
So when in dilemma , be practical. They form a Trifecta, a Triad, aTriangulation of Love . It's all hunky , hot, dory, till hearts get involved and things start going sideways.
What follows is the unusual story , treated very outstandingly.
Th
Chantal ❤️
Jan
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jan by: Saunders
Shelves: ku

Crap!

It all started as a wild and crazy good time romance story and ended as a beautiful love story.

"If there ever comes a day where we can't be togheter, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."
Nashoda Rose
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared for one sizzling ride. Sexy. Hot. Romantic. I loved it!!
Deborah
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it

I can appreciate why this book has so many fabulous reviews.

I mean seriously what’s not to like?

We have two handsome tattooed identical twins. One’s a cardiologist, the other a world famous motorcycle racing champion.

I mean seriously what girl could say no to that?

So. Putting aside the hospital hand job. Please don’t get me started on that. Ethics aside it was so out of character.
Anyway putting that aside I enjoyed this book. I liked the characters particularly Dev and Reese.

Initially I wasn’t
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Personal confession time - I have it bad for bikers! There are very few things sexier than a man who has a powerful bike and knows how to use it! Before I digress too much and talk about the hubster in his leather, let's discuss the book. LOL

I stayed strong until that damn Winnie the Pooh quote! When I heard it, the floodgates opened. It should have read, "queue the tears"! 😭 😭

Moto is unexpected, steamy, and it broke my damn heart! In a word, it's kinda PERFECT. Kayla, Dev, and Reese's relation
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
4.5 stars ❤

“I’m egocentric. My whole life I’ve only ever cared about three things. Myself, racing, and winning. But you know what? People do change. They grow. They fall in love. They see possibilities they never imagined before. Discover a world beyond their own. I’m living proof.”
- Reese

* * *
“I’m their puppet, and they want to play.”
- Kayla

* * *
“This love has consumed me and changed me irrevocably.
No matter what, I will always belong to both of them.”
- Kayla

“If I stay, I’m never leav
Coco.V
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
🎁The Rule of Three - Limited-edition box set containing A. C. H. E., MOTO & TRINITY is FREE on Amazon today (3/6/2019)! 🎁
Jaime
4.5 Give Me Fu€King Fast Stars!

I was honored to be chosen to be a βeta reader for MOTO By author M. Never and having previously read all her work, I went into this book expecting BDSM NonCon Degradation and more..your basic Dark Erotic Romance. This story is a lot of things but it is not dark or twisted and has very limited BDSM/Domination play in it; however, it does have a lot of other goodies and it's got a great plot! So Hang on as I take you through the world of MOTO and introduce you to l
Pam Nelson
5 Moto Stars

Well I started this book today and I devoured it today.

It was so good. I wasn’t expecting much of anything. I mean I know there was going to be MFM and it’s a book I have had my eye on but I was waiting for the audiobook.

I loved the dynamic between Devlin, Reese and Kayla. Just when I thought things would go one way. Things went another it was pretty awesome.

I don’t want to give too much away because I think it’s a book you need to experience for yourself.
But I will say I love D
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
OH Dear GOD that cover...

description
Dani
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Before I start I want to say that this book isn't for everyone. It's sexy, it's erotic, it's beautiful, but it involved much more than a ménage. It involves three hearts, three souls, and the love three people.

It's taken me more than 24 hours to finally sit down and write a review for this book. I am a massive fan of M, her books tend to suck you in, hold you hostage, and then spit you out into an emotional wreck. This may sound like a bad thing, but trust me, it's not. When people say book hang
Brandi
I saw MFM and I said, "let's do it."

And here I am, after that wicked ride, waiting for my heart to catch up to my head.
These boys, these Dane boys, took Kayla for the ride of her life.

Denying herself the beauty of Devlin Dane seemed to makes sense to Kayla Kincaid. She had a strict "no bikers" rule and Dev was a biker at heart, despite the medical degree.

But when Reece Dane comes tumbling into Kayla's life, she begins to rethink her only rule.

This isn't your conventional MFM. This is a bit o
Paige
3.5 "Irresistible" Stars

Moto was such an emotional and really sexy surprise. I went into this story completely blind, only knowing that I was going to need tissues. Having no idea what I was in for, I dove in and read this in one sitting. I was glued to my Kindle watching this unexpected story play out and it was both a delightful surprise and an emotional journey I won't soon forget.

Told in three points of view, MOTO follows nurse Kayla Kincaid, Dr. Dev Dane and his twin brother Grand Prix rac
BexLOVESBooks
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 5.02.38 PM_zpssztuudv8.png
This beautiful book, my gosh did it catch me off guard. The cover is sexy as hell and I thought it would be a light sexy read. I was right about the sexy part but holy shit Moto destroyed me! It completely stole my heart, twice, in the very best way.

So I feel like its my duty to fully prepare for the fucking amazingness that is this book, so you know what you're getting into. ;) First off there's Devlin Dane, um bad boy doctor with a heart of gold. Whaaaat? Prepare your ovaries ladies! You've
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
3.75
Sizzling hot!!!
Audible
Mojo_Mama
Jordan
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f, favorites
Okay, in retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have started this book right before bed. This was an absolute fantastic novel, definitely a favorite of the year. I'm currently in tears and completely heartbroken and overjoyed at the same time. How can that be?!?

Full review coming soon. But seriously, if you haven't read this book, you're missing out.

description 17689381.jpg

Reviewed by Jordan at Alpha Book Club.

Disclaimer: This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions express
lulamae_
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5
Felicia
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good read! I am so happy I jumped into this!

Moto is told in the POV of the three MCs, Kayla, Devlin, and Reese. Devlin and Reese are twins. Dev is a cardiologist while his twin is a professional motorcycle racer. He lives his life in the fast lane. His motto is literally "Give me fucking fast". Well, Dev dabbles in racing a little as well. But on a much smaller scale.

Kayla was around bikes all her life. Until something terrible happened and she vowed to never get on a bike again
Kara
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible
wow. Bella said I'd like this one & I did... she knows me pretty well.
Louise BookbestiesUK
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, 4-stars
I entered into this story extremely apprehensive I must admit

After reading Owned by M. Never I was disappointed......it was all sex no story- I do like plenty of nookie in a book- but I want a good back story to go with it- and for me Owned had no substance.

But when sent an ARC for this book I decided to jump straight and and leave all reservations and previous experiences firmly behind me.

And what I read was an exceptional improvement on any previous works.

I had worried that after reading t
book bruin
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moto is my first book by the author as well as my first menage romance. Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I can tell you what I got though, and that's an emotional and extremely sexy, albeit unconventional, love story. The story is told from all three main characters points of view and is a stand alone.

Dev and Reese may be twins, but their personalities are quite different. I really enjoyed the yin and yang contrast between them, which was evident not only in their career choices, bu
Saunders
What drew me to this story was the road racing and of course that book cover - I mean what is not to like about that cover?
M Never has produced a gem of a story. Its an unconventional menage standalone told from three points of view. Add to that two hot bikers who happen to be brothers at very different ranges of the spectre. Dev is a doctor who happens to love bikes and his brother Reese who is a motorcycle racing champion.

Kayla makes it clear she doesn't date bikers - they are trouble with a
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm ruined and broken but uplifted and light. How is it possible for this author to both gut me with heart-wrenching sorrow but simultaneously provide joy?

This book has everything you could possibly look for in a story. It's hot as hell (twice over ;) ), its devastatingly sad, its sweet and tender, dominating and dirty and it's simply beautifully written.

M Never has outdone herself. I've admired this author and devoured her previous books but this....this book has changed things. Just when you
  • Running with the Devil (Plantain MC Series, #1)
  • Burned by Abi (Devil Savages MC, #2)
  • The Grunt 2 (The Lonely Heart Series, #6)
  • Motown Throwdown (Motown Down, #1)
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • Three Made in Heaven (Made in Heaven, #1)
  • The Blood & Roses Series: Burn & Fallen (Blood & Roses #3-4)
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Fighting To Start (Fighting Madly, #1)
  • An Indecent Affair Part I
  • Choices (Running With Alphas, #3)
  • Neighborhood Watch (Twin Estates, #4)
  • The Raven Room (The Raven Room, #1)
  • Claiming Addison (69 Bottles, #1)
  • Rock the Viper (Viper, #1)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
  • One Contract (The Game, #1)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
“Give me fucking fast” 1 likes
“The only thing hotter than you straddling me is you straddling my bike.” 1 likes