Start by marking “Moto” as Want to Read:
Moto

Moto

What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.

I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done
Published April 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Moto, please sign up.
Jessy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Moto
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
MOTO is by M. Never. This is my first book by this author. It is told in the three points of view of the three main characters, Dev, Reese and Kayla. I can say with complete certainty that once you meet these three, they will blast their way into your heart as they have mine, and you won’t soon forget them.

Dr. Devlin Dane is a cardiologist at Mercy Medical in a small town in rural Maryland. This is Dev’s home, where he grew up. Dev, with his piercing blue eyes and a smile that will melt the icie
Dana Ilie
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moto is a wonderful story about the love of siblings for each other, the sacrifices that family make for each other, and accepting that love comes in difference shapes and sizes. It will not be a book for everyone, but the love in this story is genuine. I think I might have to check out other books by M. Never, cos I absolutely LOVED this one.
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
Wow...that was a ride!
I'm still processing...

So here we Go!

Needless to say I fkn. loved ❤ this book, I mean whats not to love... two HOT twin brothers Dev (the doctor) & Reese a (motocross racer) and currently Kayla's Patient, both vying for Kayla's attention...the sexual undercurrent became impossible to resist, so she went for it!...but the fun and crazy hot sex with both Reese and Dev only complicated her feelings...she's in Love with both of them....and they both love her...❤

So what started
Emma
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now for the long awaited review =P, sorry for the delay, was crying last night about a book.

Which book? This one.

Hubby didn't understand or care that I was crying about the book. I asked him to calm me down so I can write the review. So he picked up my kindle and ask me what's the big deal as he thumbed through the book.

What's the big deal?!! What's the big deal!! Everything..... Twin menage! A biker who's a doctor! His brother! Then me, whooppss.., I meant Kayla! And that ending! There's a lo
Laura Lee
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot!!! This book certainly put the sham-wow panties into a full on absorbency test!!! You have Kayla the nurse, who has had a troubled past involving motorcycles and now all grown up, refusing to have anything to do with 'biker boys' or bikes in her new grown up life as a nurse.

Then you have Dr. Dev the hot cardiologist at the hospital where Kayla is a nurse and his twin brother the motocross racer Reese. These two are playboys...plain and simple.

Paths cross and next thing you know...t
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First things first - Its a hot ..hotter..hottest story.
Sex is sizzling, off the charts.
Devlin Brothers are just that - sex devils !!
Dr. Dev and Racer Reese are twins and they both fall for Nubile Nurse Kayla.
But there's a probkem - She loves them both!!!!
So when in dilemma , be practical. They form a Trifecta, a Triad, aTriangulation of Love . It's all hunky , hot, dory, till hearts get involved and things start going sideways.
What follows is the unusual story , treated very outstandingly.
Th
Chantal ❤️
Erth
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot nurse meets shameless flirty tattooed bad boy off the charts gorgeous doctor...then enter doctor's twin...who's even hotter!! how you ask you'll have to read to find out.

Moto is written from each main characters POV (one of the many things I LOVE about M's writing). This book is steamy and will have you laughing at some of their antics and then yes there will be tears....have tissues ready...the last chapter and the epilogue K I L L E D me S L O W L Y...heart strings tugged..yanked...I was b
Nashoda Rose
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared for one sizzling ride. Sexy. Hot. Romantic. I loved it!!
Deborah
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it

I can appreciate why this book has so many fabulous reviews.

I mean seriously what’s not to like?

We have two handsome tattooed identical twins. One’s a cardiologist, the other a world famous motorcycle racing champion.

I mean seriously what girl could say no to that?

So. Putting aside the hospital hand job. Please don’t get me started on that. Ethics aside it was so out of character.
Anyway putting that aside I enjoyed this book. I liked the characters particularly Dev and Reese.

Initially I wasn’t
Jan
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jan by: Saunders
Shelves: ku

Crap!

It all started as a wild and crazy good time romance story and ended as a beautiful love story.

"If there ever comes a day where we can't be togheter, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Personal confession time - I have it bad for bikers! There are very few things sexier than a man who has a powerful bike and knows how to use it! Before I digress too much and talk about the hubster in his leather, let's discuss the book. LOL

I stayed strong until that damn Winnie the Pooh quote! When I heard it, the floodgates opened. It should have read, "queue the tears"! 😭 😭

Moto is unexpected, steamy, and it broke my damn heart! In a word, it's kinda PERFECT. Kayla, Dev, and Reese's relation
Coco.V
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
🎁The Rule of Three - Limited-edition box set containing A. C. H. E., MOTO & TRINITY is FREE on Amazon today (3/6/2019)! 🎁 ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
4.5 stars ❤️

“I’m egocentric. My whole life I’ve only ever cared about three things. Myself, racing, and winning. But you know what? People do change. They grow. They fall in love. They see possibilities they never imagined before. Discover a world beyond their own. I’m living proof.”
- Reese

* * *
“I’m their puppet, and they want to play.”
- Kayla

* * *
“This love has consumed me and changed me irrevocably.
No matter what, I will always belong to both of them.”
- Kayla

“If I stay, I’m never lea
Jaime
4.5 Give Me Fu€King Fast Stars!

I was honored to be chosen to be a βeta reader for MOTO By author M. Never and having previously read all her work, I went into this book expecting BDSM NonCon Degradation and more..your basic Dark Erotic Romance. This story is a lot of things but it is not dark or twisted and has very limited BDSM/Domination play in it; however, it does have a lot of other goodies and it's got a great plot! So Hang on as I take you through the world of MOTO and introduce you to l
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 14, 2016 marked it as cover-love
OH Dear GOD that cover...

description
Dani
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Before I start I want to say that this book isn't for everyone. It's sexy, it's erotic, it's beautiful, but it involved much more than a ménage. It involves three hearts, three souls, and the love three people.

It's taken me more than 24 hours to finally sit down and write a review for this book. I am a massive fan of M, her books tend to suck you in, hold you hostage, and then spit you out into an emotional wreck. This may sound like a bad thing, but trust me, it's not. When people say book hang
Brandi
I saw MFM and I said, "let's do it."

And here I am, after that wicked ride, waiting for my heart to catch up to my head.
These boys, these Dane boys, took Kayla for the ride of her life.

Denying herself the beauty of Devlin Dane seemed to makes sense to Kayla Kincaid. She had a strict "no bikers" rule and Dev was a biker at heart, despite the medical degree.

But when Reece Dane comes tumbling into Kayla's life, she begins to rethink her only rule.

This isn't your conventional MFM. This is a bit o
Pam Nelson
5 Moto Stars

Well I started this book today and I devoured it today.

It was so good. I wasn’t expecting much of anything. I mean I know there was going to be MFM and it’s a book I have had my eye on but I was waiting for the audiobook.

I loved the dynamic between Devlin, Reese and Kayla. Just when I thought things would go one way. Things went another it was pretty awesome.

I don’t want to give too much away because I think it’s a book you need to experience for yourself.
But I will say I love D
Paige
3.5 "Irresistible" Stars

Moto was such an emotional and really sexy surprise. I went into this story completely blind, only knowing that I was going to need tissues. Having no idea what I was in for, I dove in and read this in one sitting. I was glued to my Kindle watching this unexpected story play out and it was both a delightful surprise and an emotional journey I won't soon forget.

Told in three points of view, MOTO follows nurse Kayla Kincaid, Dr. Dev Dane and his twin brother Grand Prix rac
BexLOVESBooks
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 5.02.38 PM_zpssztuudv8.png
This beautiful book, my gosh did it catch me off guard. The cover is sexy as hell and I thought it would be a light sexy read. I was right about the sexy part but holy shit Moto destroyed me! It completely stole my heart, twice, in the very best way.

So I feel like its my duty to fully prepare for the fucking amazingness that is this book, so you know what you're getting into. ;) First off there's Devlin Dane, um bad boy doctor with a heart of gold. Whaaaat? Prepare your ovaries ladies! You'
Bambing
Nov 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was excited about this book as I've heard so much buzz about it when it came out. It started great. The chemistry between Dev and Kayla was palpable. But, it quickly went downhill from there. Kayla went from this smart and sassy female nurse to a simpering, indecisive hypocrite. She has been turning down,for over a year, this handsome and sexy as sin doctor because he rides a bike but, within days of meeting his IDENTICAL twin, who just happens to be the top race bike rider in the world, she's ...more
Mojo_Mama
Amanda Steward
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I’m a hot mess.

This story was unlike any other ménage I’ve read. I laughed I swooned and I cried. Oh boy did I cry. I didn’t see the story taking the route it did.
Jordan
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, m-f
Okay, in retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have started this book right before bed. This was an absolute fantastic novel, definitely a favorite of the year. I'm currently in tears and completely heartbroken and overjoyed at the same time. How can that be?!?

Full review coming soon. But seriously, if you haven't read this book, you're missing out.

description 17689381.jpg

Reviewed by Jordan at Alpha Book Club.

Disclaimer: This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions e
Heather Blair
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: menage

I liked this, I did. The writing was engaging, if a bit odd at times, but the characters were compelling & I def cared about what happened next.

That ending though...I wasn't feeling it. And Dev pissed me off too much not to mention (view spoiler) So yeah, I had issues.

Still good writer and I'd probably try something else of
Felicia
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good read! I am so happy I jumped into this!

Moto is told in the POV of the three MCs, Kayla, Devlin, and Reese. Devlin and Reese are twins. Dev is a cardiologist while his twin is a professional motorcycle racer. He lives his life in the fast lane. His motto is literally "Give me fucking fast". Well, Dev dabbles in racing a little as well. But on a much smaller scale.

Kayla was around bikes all her life. Until something terrible happened and she vowed to never get on a bike again
Kara
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible
wow. Bella said I'd like this one & I did... she knows me pretty well. ...more
Kimber Hellmers
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
*Spoilers contained in this review* There were many aspects to this read that I was looking forward to; ménage, bikers, and of course, since it was M. Never, it was a no brainer. I knew it wasn’t going to be a dark read, but it was definitely going to be angsty and probably have a great plot twist. The read started great. Kayla, Dev and Reece were all well-constructed characters who had compelling aspects you just had to know more about. Kayla had her prejudice against bikers, Dev was the playbo ...more
Louise BookbestiesUK
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, 2016
I entered into this story extremely apprehensive I must admit

After reading Owned by M. Never I was disappointed......it was all sex no story- I do like plenty of nookie in a book- but I want a good back story to go with it- and for me Owned had no substance.

But when sent an ARC for this book I decided to jump straight and and leave all reservations and previous experiences firmly behind me.

And what I read was an exceptional improvement on any previous works.

I had worried that after reading t
Kia Morning Lào Cai 1 1 Aug 02, 2019 04:38AM

• Strip Me Bare (Strip You, #2)
  • Stripped from You (Strip You, #1)
  • Just the Tip
  • Beast Brothers (Beast Brothers, #1)
  • Taming Avery (Club Ménage, #2)
  • Beast Brothers 3 (Beast Brothers, #3)
  • Dear Ava
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Billionaire Brothers Book One & Two: Special Edition
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • Beast Brothers 2 (Beast Brothers, #2)
  • You Will Obey
  • Keeping Kiera (Club Ménage, #3)
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • Hot Wolves
  • Caught by her Alphas (The Omega's Alphas,#5)
  • Marked Omega (Quarantine Omega, #1)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l