Start by marking “Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy

Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy

(Alluring Tales #1)

What is your most wicked fantasy?

Pleasure beckons and satisfaction is guaranteed in seven titillating stories of love that know no boundaries. Surrender to the passion and follow your desires into unexplored realms of sensuous delights. Awaken the fantasy!

Tempting Grace by Sasha White
A man harbors impure thoughts about a voluptuous stripper - and sets out to make his ero
Published February 27th 2007 by Avon Red

To ask other readers questions about Alluring Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alluring Tales

Start your review of Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy
عمران ابن مصر
This first story, the main character Caira received a locket from a gypsy woman. She was told that if she were to recite the incantation on the locket, Caira's true love will appear but with consequences of course. I found this story to be promising and wished that it were actually drawn out more into a book instead of a short story. I really liked the thought behind the plot and the action scene was promising. This story left me wanting more. ~ Kili's Ice Man by Delilah Devlin ~ Set in a futuri ...more
TinaMarie
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Familiar Kind of Magic by Sylvia Day - 4
I'd say this is BDSM lite, mostly about Dominance and submission. Familiar has gone feral and it's up to Max to collar her.
Anne Hathaway fan
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is very good and long.
Kristina
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I only read The Hottest One Night Stand by Lisa Renee Jones
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I absolutely loved this anthology! I'm not a big fan of romance per se so I was surprised that I enjoyed this collection of short stories so much. Because they were so short there wasn't a ton of emphasis on the cheesy, serendipitous type of romance that I really can't stand. The 7 stories consist of:

Lover's Locket by Cathryn Fox
Kili's Ice Man by Delilah Devlin
The Hottest One Night Stand by Renee Jones
Out of the Shadows by Myla Jackson
A Familiar Kind of Magic by Sylvia Day
Tempting Grace by Sasha
Vonnie
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was in the mood to read some erotica and I've had this book on my shelf for a few years now. I figured it was time to "awaken" my fantasies and this book did a decent job in doing that.

~ Lover's Locket by Cathryn Fox ~

I found this story to be promising and wished that it were act
Nancy Brady
Several extremely varied erotic tales in this collection. From vampires to magical familiars to lust at first sight, these tales are as varied as the various authors who written them. Some of the stories end just as it seems to be really interesting and could flesh out into a full-length novel, but are still complete as is.

ebook from the library
Vivian
Jun 15, 2011 rated it liked it
Enjoyable set of tales. Sexy, sweet, and humorous all rolled into one. Great sets of characters in all, some might be more my preference, but there wasn't a weak story in the lot. Not a huge fan of anthologies, but decided to get this one to test drive a couple of the authors. If you're a short story format fan this set won't disappoint.
Ashley Nelson
Underwhelming to the point of boring. I dnf'd on two of the seven stories. I had hoped I'd at least enjoy the Sylvia Day story, but I did not. Only one I liked was the Lisa Renee Jones entry, which was hot and well-set up. The others didn't do it for me.
Kathrynn
6. A Familiar Kind of Magic by Sylvia Day
7. Quick Silver by Vivi Anna
Rainey
Jun 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Nice mix of hot, sexy short stories. Nice for when one wants something quick to read.
Sue Kleinfelder
Jan 27, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the short stories but wasn't like I couldn't put the book down. Just read a little bit of each story before bed & in between reading other books. ...more
A. McKay
Jan 27, 2011 rated it it was ok
I wanted to know what erotica was, ok I know.
Brenda
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
undeniably action packed
Dee
Sep 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
All fabulous writers..one fabulous read.
Yiota
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, steamy
The good writers couldn't pull the other ones through to make it a good mix. Some were pretty creative, others... not.
Annika
Oct 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
It excites the senses, that's for sure.
Robbie
Jan 09, 2009 rated it liked it
Some of the stories were really good. some were ok.
Becky
May 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
not well written
Cindy
Jan 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing

My personal rating: Oh Yum! Not all were A list stories - but most were.
Kimberly
rated it did not like it
Nov 18, 2012
Jul 14, 2009
Jessica
Aug 09, 2009

• The Authenticity Project
  • The Boy Is Back (Boy, #4)
  • Every Boy's Got One (Boy, #3)
  • She Went All the Way
  • 500 Miles from You
  • Talking to Addison
  • Survivor
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • The Boy Next Door (Boy, #1)
  • Boy Meets Girl (Boy, #2)
  • Horses of the Midnight Sun: A Travel Memoir of Iceland
  • It's Hard to Be Hip Over Thirty: And Other Tragedies of Married Life
  • When the Trees Say Nothing: Writings on Nature
  • 22 Britannia Road
  • The More I See Of Men, the More I Love My Cat
  • Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date
  • Blood Secret (Blood, #5)
  • The Christmas Sisters
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl

Alluring Tales (2 books)