Start by marking “My Song for You (Pushing Limits, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Song for You (Pushing Limits, #2)

My Song for You

(Pushing Limits #2)

In a poignant romance from the author of This One Moment (“Hot, intense, and filled with emotion.”—Rachel Harris), the rock stars of Pushing Limits have hit the big time. But fame gets tough when love presents a fork in the road.

At twenty-one, Jared Leigh had been prepared to give up the life of a touring musician to be a father after getting his girlfriend pregnant. When
Published September 6th 2016 by Loveswept

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*
Read an excerpt here.

Jared Leigh never thought father hood would be in his future, not as a young twenty-one year old, ready to set off after his dreams. When his girlfriend tells him that she's pregnant, though, he's ready to give up his future plans for the unborn baby. But then he's given the devastating new that his girlfriend decided to have an abortion. So he leaves, never looking back, and makes his music dreams come true.

Fast forward to a
Jen
3 You ARE the Father Stars

He tasted me, consumed me . . . made me feel like the earth was shaking under my feet.

3 years ago Callie Talbert’s life changed forever when she lost her parents and sister in a tragic accident. Thrust into the role of mother as the guardian to her infant nephew, Callie put her dreams on hold to do what was best for little Logan. Unfortunately, abiding by her sister’s wishes meant she never told her childhood friend, Jared, that he’s a father.

Jared Leigh’s life is fin
CLIFF HANGER: No

4 Stars

SYNOPSIS:

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Yet another powerful novel by Stina Lindenblatt – wow.

Is it just me or are the plotlines getting better by the book. Well at least I believe that the storytelling is getting stronger for sure.

I think it can not be long now until this author makes the final 5th star her own with me …

It is not that those plotlines are so unique that they have never been told before – no – that would be exaggerated . It is more the way this author tells them. I have read now several books from her and she even mana
Melissa West
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MY SONG FOR YOU will break your heart and put it back together again. I absolutely loved it! You will feel like you are a part of these characters' world, their heartbreak and triumphs, and when you get to the end, you'll want to go back to the beginning and start it all over again. Love, love, loved!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Really? Her sister's ex? wow!!
Steffi
I already loved the first Pushing Limits novel and been excited about its sequel and if it could live up with my expectations.

I immediately felt back at home in the story and the band setting. Jared and Callie were amazing characters and I loved them from the first moment. They had a very sparkling and sizzling chemistry and I loved them together. I loved Callie's strength as well as Jared caring for Callie and Logan.
Logan was an absolute sweetheart, I fell in love with the little boy.

The love
Megan
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016
ARC kindly provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

4 “Pick You” Stars

Jared is the lead guitarist in the up and coming band Pushing Limits. On the outside it looks like his life is made. Fame, money, girls anytime he wants, an on again off again super model girlfriend, and band mates that have become like family to him. But on the inside he is restless. His life is missing a purpose that he just can’t seem to figure out.

Back in LA to regroup before their next promo tour Jared ru
Kristine
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Original review can be found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

** I received an advanced readers copy from Loveswept via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!**

My Song For You is the second book in the Pushing Limits series but can be read as a stand alone. Each book is about a different band member. I had the opportunity to read This One Moment first but it is not necessary in order to follow along.

I seriously think that this series is getting better with each book. Th
Christina
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Callie was a strong and resilent heroine that I admired. Jared was sexy and sweet and made me swoon. But it's four-year-old, hearing-impaired, Logan who stole the show--and my heart. This is my favorite Stina Lindenblatt book to date. Loved it like crazy.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slicks review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I very much loved My Song for You by Stina Lindenblatt. There was something special about this couple who had known each other as children and teenagers, the way fate put them together after 5 years of not seeing one another, and the rough road to find their happy place.

Jared's life is in a good place; his band Pushing Limits is getting ready to drop their second album, their tour was a success and they will soon find out who they'll be openin
Connie
What a beautiful story! Callie has a lot on her plate. She works a thankless job as a waitress; runs an online business; takes classes towards her Graphic Arts degree and tries to be a full-time mother to 4 year old Logan. When she runs into rock-star, Jared Leigh, after 5 years, her heart holds hope that maybe she can finally be with the man she has loved since she was a teenager. But there is a huge secret that Callie is concealing and if it is revealed, numerous lives and relationships could ...more
Janja
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm a bit disappointed with the story.
The plot was sounding so good but the story was lame. Yes,he was a rock star (but sweet and with his head on Earth) and yes,she was his aunt but she takes care of Logan and that is it. No angst,no connection between H/h.
I realy thought that this will be top 2016 read and sadly it was not.
Siobhan Davis
Actual 3.5 stars
A
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got my hands on the ARC of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review and… well, I have some mixed feelings… there were aspects of this book that I really loved… but on the other hand there were some parts of it that I wasn’t a fan of… I definitely had troubles when it came to rate this story, but after some thoughts I ultimately landed on 4 stars… although it’s probably closer to 3,75, but I decided to round it up ;) and don’t be discouraged by the fact that i ...more
Doris
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets and deception is what Callie has to deal with every day now that her sister and parents were killed in a car crash. Callie’s life took a bigger change than you may think because she had to put her life on hold to raise her sister, Alexis, son Logan. It’s not been an easy road for Callie since she took over as legal guardian for Logan since he ended up in the hospital shortly after the accident with meningitis and lost his hearing due to that illness. Now she has a little four year old bo ...more
Katríne
Rating: 4 Stars
What I liked the most::
(1) The Characters - From Callie to Logan to Jared to basically everyone except for the bitch, Tiffany
(2) The Story

The Verdict:
Overall, the book's okay. I have nothing much to complain about lol; what sets this apart from the same themed books I've read before is the 'Surprise, You're a Dad' part. I love the characters. Most especially Callie! She's such a strong woman. I can only just imagine the things that happened to her.
Logan, he's such a sweet kid. An
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Pushing the limits of the past to build a future...

My Song for You was my introduction to Stina Lindenblatt, I read it as a standalone. While the characters from the first book are present, no big secrets were revealed. The mystery was maintained and I admit to being intrigued to learn the details of Nolan and Hailey's love story. I found them to be very likable characters, but I must admit that Mason stole the show for me. He's a mess and kept me entertained. I'm looking forward to more of th
Heroesinbooks
5 Rock Solid Jared & Callie Stars (and an extra star for Logan!)

I read the blurb on this book and my book junkie spidey sense just KNEW that I would love it. From the first page I was in.

This is the second book in the series about the Rock Band, Pushing Limits. I haven't read the first one, but will be starting it tonight. I don't think reading them out of order mattered though~ this one quite happily stands alone.

The synopsis is that Callie and Jared grew up together- he is four years ol
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jared's fulfilling some of his dreams, being the guitarist for Pushing Limits. You would think his life would be amazing, but…well, it's anything but. Yes, he had his pick of woman he wants, yet he still feels hollow.

An accidental run in with Callie, his ex-girlfriend's sister, not only shocked him because she's hot, but because the little boy that's with her looks awfully familiar...

Callie was put in a sad predicament, and for a minute I couldn't believe it, until I read WHY and it had me in t
Bette Hansen
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book!! It's the second in the Pushing Limits series but easily read standalone. The writing is excellent, the storyline is fresh, and the characters just grabbed my heart. I really felt for Callie living with the burden of secrecy her sister left her with but my heart went to Jared who was living with the knowledge that his ex- girlfriend had aborted their child then finds out she lied and he has a son that is now 4 years old. When Callie literally bumps into Jared in the ...more
Lisa
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. Jared and Callie's story was both heartbreaking also full of love. Callie was dealing with so much and trying to keep everything together for her and her son.

She never expected Jared to come back into her life.

I really enjoyed the slow burn between Jared and Callie. Nothing felt rushed and there wasn't a lot of over the top drama. Jared had to deal with unexpected news and Callie had to keep so many secrets. It all unfolded in a very realistic way.

Great afternoon read.

ARC re
Karen
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2nd-read
A super sweet and sometimes frustrating story. Jared is a very stable guy who is involved in a very demanding job of a rising Rockstar. He has a really great family.

Logan has been cared for by his aunt as his mom because she's all he's ever known. Callie only has Logan.

Until Callie and Jared run into each other at the grocery store and feelings run warm between the three of them.

Nice standalone yet you can feel that Nolan might of had his story and others could follow. Nice job. ARC Netgalley
Erica Chilson
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

3 Ethically & Morally Bankrupt Stars, and not on the rock star's part.

1) No doubt my tagline got your attention. 2) I'm going to be the annoying reviewer who can't let it go. 3) I read the book in its entirety, and while I can see why romance fans will go googly-eyed over it, I'm too ethical, too serious, too stick-up-my-bum to not vent. 4)I'll try to review it once I've let off the steam, because all those 4 & 5 stars a
Beverly
Adorable, sweet with a pinch of ANGST
 photo tumblr_n5z8nmCQTy1rrb9xco4_250_zps7f7115a3.gif
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends

LINK: https://collectorofbookboyfriends.com...

Book Review: 6 stars!!

I'm sorry Nolan, but Jared just stole me from you.

And how could he not when he was Just. Irresistibly. Perfect. From the first moment I got to know him better, I knew that this guy would be the something else. And Stina didn't disappoint on that matter. She created a guy whose heart was so damn big that the whole Earth could fit comfortably in there. He may not wore his feelings on his sleeve but his actions covered that and t
ButtonsMom2003
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I wish I could say I really loved this story.

My Song for You is the second book in the Pushing Limits series but you don’t need to have read that book to enjoy this one. Each of the stories stands alone with no problem. When I saw this book available on NetGalley the blurb got my attention right away. Secret baby, check; former friends to lovers, check – these are two of my favorite romance tropes. Because I like reading series in order I decided to look for book 1, This One Moment, and maybe gi
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a heartbreakingly sweet romance that had me reeling at times and swooning at others. This is book two of the series but can easily be read as a standalone. I'm glad that I read the first book This One Moment because it gave insight to the other band members especially Nolan and Hailey's relationship.

Jared was twenty-one when when his girlfriend dropped the bomb that she was pregnant and had an abortion without his knowledge, she didn't even give him the opportunity to change his up and
Natward1yahoo.com
Didn't finish after a few chapters. The way this author is writing this feels like I'm starting in the middle of the story instead of the beginning of the story. I mean, I know usually stories do start in the middle of the characters lives, but authors are able to make it feel like it's the beginning of the particular story they are telling. But in this book I feel like I've missed out on some good stuff thats happened in the not so distant past between the two lead characters pertaining to the ...more
Ayekah
This book had so much potential and somehow fell short. It had the bones of a great book and came off as just an ok read. Not that they're weren't many good things about the book, because there were. Logan was the star of the show. The deaf 4 year old with a cochlear implant had me hanging by a thread. Nolan and Hailey as well, two great character well put together from book 1, which I did not read. Let me explain what I felt was lacking in this book, and the strengths also. The bones of this bo ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Rock Angel
  • Softer Than Steel (Love & Steel, #2)
  • Strumming Me
  • Down & Dirty (Lightning, #1)
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • Raw Need (Larson Brothers, #2)
  • Lost Avalon (Finding Nolan #1)
  • Love Songs for the Road
  • Catch and Release (Fishing for Trouble, #3)
  • Rockin' the Heart (Hot Wired #1)
  • Redeemed: Part IV (Bad Blooded Rebel, #1)
  • Rock Me Two Times (Rock Band, #1)
  • Playing With The Drummer (Head Over Heels, #3)
  • Breaking Storm (His to Claim, #5)
  • Another Postcard (Stone Butterfly Rockstars Book 1)
  • Rock It (Rule Breakers #1)
  • No Apologies
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
I’m a traditionally and indie published romance author. My traditional books are heavy on heart and emotion. My indie books are on the light and hilarious side of things. But either way, my stories are full of sexy times. I love to travel, and have lived in England, the US, Canada, and Finland. In my free time, I enjoy photography, especially the close-up variety.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

https:/

Pushing Limits (3 books)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • I Need You Tonight (Pushing Limits, #3)