Start by marking “Beary Christmas, Baby” as Want to Read:
Beary Christmas, Baby

Beary Christmas, Baby

Calm. Dependable.
Polar bear shifter Liev Anker has made it his job to be his boss and friends right hand man. Hes there for her whenever and whatever she needs. Too bad that doesnt extend to the bedroom.

Distant. Pushy.
Dragon shifter Sira Fekkai is used to getting what she wants. And what she wants most is to forget Christmas exists. Even if that means pushing away the
Published April 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Beary Christmas, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beary Christmas, Baby

Start your review of Beary Christmas, Baby
Xan West
I really liked this one! It was fun, playful, and had this cheeky sense of humor. Plus boss/assistant (sort of), snowed in, friends to lovers, with shifters! (Including a dragon shifter!)

Trigger Warnings: (view spoiler)
Leigh Kramer
Delightful shifter Christmas romance! So much seemingly unrequited love and longing until they figure out its very much requited. Plus, snowstorm-induced forced proximity!

CW: car accident due to snow
Chasia Lloyd
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun with shapeshifters

I enjoyed reading this a lot! Shapeshifters, puns (look at the title lol), and lots of pining. Devlin has a gift for taking rom-com tropes and putting a fantastical little twist on them.

CW: car accident
Megan
This was so fun! And really highlights that we need more non-vampire paranormal Christmas romance. I can never find them!
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Talia Hibbert
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Xmas Fun

A short, sweet read for Christmas! I loved Sira especially, and Liev was so sweet and soft and arch bears are the greatest
Tabs
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
So much fun. Two shifters who have been madly in love with each other for decades get snowed in together and finally get themselves sorted. I want more!!
Diana Wilson
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really cute/fun story. Some minor editing fumbles but still a sweet shifter story.

I wanted to read it over again and it's just as good the second time. Such a great story.
Julia
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-holiday
Cute paranormal Christmas romance with a pair of shifters snowed in together. Polar bear Liev and dragon Cira have known each other for ages, but have fought the attraction. Now a snowstorm is going to make confront their feelings. I loved seeing their respective families and their approaches to the holidays. Only wish we'd seen the resulting Christmas party together.
Angel Graham
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-books
A short, but enjoyable read. There are a few minor editing problems.

If you like shifter stories, you'll like this.
Kelly Maher
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect read for an evening by the fire with a mug of spiked hot cocoa next to you.
Bea
Nice story, steamy romance, but an absurd number of typos and wrong words. They kept pulling me out of the story.
S.A. Crow
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, shifter, novella
Fun, I liked the world she was painting, just sad that there wasn't more.
Gayathri Kamath
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun holiday story

Enjoyed this short holiday read. Would love to see more about the families in other stories Cw: car accident, injured shifters.
Darbi Bradley
Dec 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, shifter
I liked this but I felt like the shifter part hardly mattered. I didnt really know who everyone was. Id like to read more of the series and maybe come back
To this one
Turtleberry
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute

My first story about shifters and I loved it. Not your typical snowed in tale but still true to a favorite trope of mine.
Can't wait to read more from this author.
Aislinn
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute story. I loved Liev. Sweet bear heroes are delightful.

The editing was pretty bad, though, unfortunately. To the point where it was distracting and confusing. 😟
Caro
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it

A super cute friends-to-lovers story between shifters. Did I mention they're snowed in?
Precious snowed-in romance

I love mutual pining and this had a lot of it at just the right level of frustration. I would have loved to see more family interactions and stuff, but Sira and Liev are prettt precious all in their own. The very end was probably my favorite just because it was so cute lol. A fun little read.

** on-page sex scenes
Kelly_Instalove
Dec 04, 2017

• Tikka Chance on Me
  • Merry Inkmas
  • The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)
  • A Girl Like Her (Ravenswood, #1)
  • Under His Kilt (Under the Kilt, #1)
  • Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • Breathless (Old West, #2)
  • Wrapped (Fit Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Finding Mercy (Return to Welcome, #1)
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • The Secret She Keeps (Whitaker Island, #2)
  • Changing On The Fly: The Second Period
  • Love in a Pawn Shop
  • Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1)
  • The Vanishing (Fogg Lake #1)
  • Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • The Lightning-Struck Heart (Tales From Verania, #1)
Sasha Devlin is way more interesting than this bio can make her sound! She also is uncomfortable talking about herself in the third person so

Im a Midwestern gal born and raised, and I currently live in Chicago. Ive not yet found the villain who is using his time machine against me, but when I do, the battle will be epic.

My current projects are firmly in the romance genre, with loads of sex and

News & Interviews