Start by marking “Close Remembrance (The Krinar Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Close Remembrance (The Krinar Chronicles, #3)

Close Remembrance

(The Krinar Chronicles #3)

The stunning conclusion to the critically acclaimed series that has won thousands of fans!

When a ruthless enemy finally strikes, Mia and Korum will face the biggest test of their relationship yet. But it’s Korum’s own secrets that may ultimately tear them apart.

From the beaches of Costa Rica to a planet in a distant galaxy, theirs is a love story that may change the world.
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 402 pages
Published April 2016 by Mozaika Publications (first published August 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Close Remembrance, please sign up.
Kendra Yes, it is tooth rottingly sweet.…moreYes, it is tooth rottingly sweet. (less)

Start your review of Close Remembrance (The Krinar Chronicles, #3)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4.5 Stars

So before I get started on this review, I have to vent.

description

This is all the ish that hath occurred/is occurring in Val World today.

1) The city is cutting down several behemoth trees in front of my house today.

Thus, between the chainsaw soundtrack of their cutting and the mini-earthquakes of the branches falling to the ground, it's really fucking loud.

description

2) As if the massacre of nature occurring outside wasn't enough just by its lonesome, one of my dogs is running around like an epileptic
Sophia Triad
The conclusion for the story of Korum and Mia in the Krinar Chronicles. It is still a very enjoyable and engaging story, which I read in one sitting.

The mysterious Krinar traitor has created more questions than answers. Fortunately everything will fall into place and very soon Mia and Korum will have to worry only about their future together and Mia’s memory loss.

There is an arena fight, in which we realize that although Krinar are advanced, they are still a bit Neardental and old fashioned at
Georgia ♥
4 Stars in Krinar, some galaxies away

description

When a book, manages to include sexy aliens, domineering males, human evolution, young damsel in distress, family values, evil masterminds and a love that transcends light years, species and defies biology and ethics then it's definitely a WINNER!

description

The love of story of Mia, a young innocent human torn between her feelings towards her alien lover and the loyalty she owes to humans and her family and Korum the powerful Krinar who will ruthlessly claim what is his
Sarah Toussaint
This was one of the first "alien-type" stories I've ever read and Anna has spoiled me for other paranormal books of this type. Like... No alien so far has ever been able to compare to Korum. Lol.

I mean, the only books I've read that were genre-similar to this that were able to maybe stand beside this series was Evangeline Anderson's Brides of the Kindred book series.

Thank you, Anna, for introducing me to Mia and Korum.

They were my very first paranormal love!
Shurrn
A finale that packs a punch!!

This was a brave departure in format from the previous books in the series. The Point of View is split three ways and the structure divided into acts. But the bravest thing of all, (view spoiler)

The narrative was fast paced for the first third of the book, then slowed to a crawl for a while (which is why I couldn't rate this book higher.)

The
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrator – Robert Scarlato
Yes, I’ve said it and I’ll always say it…this narrator is one of my favorites! He does an amazing job of bringing Mia and Korum to life as well as all the secondary characters. Each voice is distinctive and the female voices never bother me. I realize that narration is highly suggestive to each listener, but please try a sample of this one if you have any doubts.

This is the final book in the series and while it repeated a lot of what went on in the prior
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 08.10.2016
Korum is the only thing/person that makes this series worth re-reading. I love his...ruthlessness, his domineering presence, his smart, brilliant mind, his sex appetite, his dimple, his - yeah, I can go on forever talking about Korum. I do believe I love him. Oh! I forgot his predatory moments. His possessiveness. His - damn it. Fine, I'll stop. Mia, on the other hand, I only accept as a part of the story. She is, though, at her best in this book. She's not so annoying
Candace
'Close Remembrance' is the third, and final, book in the Krinar Chronicles trilogy. Picking up right where the second book ended, this book has both a softer side, as well as a tougher, more brutal side. While Korum and Mia must get reacquainted following her memory loss, the more primal Krinar need for violence and domination also takes center stage as Korum must defend himself in an arena challenge.

Truths are revealed at last, with Korum's enemy finally caught and held accountable for his
Becca
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my face right now...

I love this book. The story is so passionate. The world is amazing. I need more Krinar please. I would love more Mia and Korum too.
VampireNovelFan
Series Overview - From Fire to Fizzle

From the looks of things I guess I’ve been kind of on an alien kick thanks to Jennifer Armentrout. While organizing my lovely kindle I felt the urge to tackle one of my freebies since that list only seems to grow much faster than I seem to be able to read them. eBook hoarder? Moi? Never! It just so happens that this story was on that list. I really enjoyed the sci-fi aspects in the first book and they are pretty solid all throughout. I found Mia and Korum’s
Elena
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark, dual-pov
4,25 stars!!
well for me it's time to say bye bye to Korum and Mia story!
this one was full of action compared to the others in the series, so it was pretty interesting
there are more and more knowlegde of the K nation that will be presented here so if you are interested in exo-planets and hottie aliens go ahead and read the series.
There were still some bumps in Mia and Korum relantioship, but they will be resolved :D
Now what mister 'best friend' did wasn't nice at all...but as Mia said somehow
Charlie
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi, scribd
while I didn't find this book quite as enjoyable as book 2, it was still a great read and a nice conclusion to the trilogy.
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of sci-fi romance.
This review can also be found on my blog: A Match Made in Heaven

This book was so great and a perfect ending to Korum and Mia's story. I was amazed by the Korum POV content. I was surprised by all his inner workings. He is really an extraordinary man and I love him so much. I loved him before but mostly because of how mysterious and deliciously intimidating he was. But now that I know what is inside of him I just melt. His world revolves around Mia. He would and has done almost anything for her.
 Rosebud
The conclusion of "The Krinar Chronicles" trilogy. Korum & Mia are a couple. Korum has claimed Mia as his charl. Life is good and the two can live out their lives in happiness and joy.....

NOT. There are a few loose ends to tie up including the person behind The Rebellion, the fact that Mia will outlive her family as an immortal, the REAL reason Krinars are on Earth, and who the mysterious stalker is who showed up at the end of Book 2.

I held off reading this book as I really loved the
Dani
First off, this review is in regards to the book as a whole. I have to start off by saying I love the world building. Zaires obviously put a lot of thought into the world specifics. So while on one hand I am thoroughly impressed at her detail, on the other hand at times the explanations got a bit lengthy and boring. But at least it all made sense.

The sex was hot enough the first couple of times, but after a while the repetition bored me and I just skipped those parts. I was rolling my eyes at
Reader
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BEST BOOK OF THE SERIES

In this third and possibly the final instalment, the story starts to hot up and I'm not just referring to the hot sex scenes.
Korum has been just fabulous throughout the three books. In this one we get his POV for the first time, giving us a insight into what he thinks and how he feels. Mia is slightly less annoying but not by much!

The traitor ups his plan and Korum and Mia are in more danger than ever before. But will his plan succeed or is Korum too strong of an
Lover of Romance
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the Third book of the series, and the final story of Korum and Mia, we have a story where life seems to be working so well for Korum and Mia. They are enjoying their lives together in Costa Rica. The trials have ended and justice has been met….or has it been?? We see another side to the story with a villain, a villain who is fixated on Mia….a fellow Krinar that was never caught and the villain is the last one that you would expect it to be and the reader doesn’t find out who he really is ...more
Juanita
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audios, pnr
3-3.5 stars
It was ok – some of the scenes were repetitive to me.
I continued reading this series just for Korum :D
Celestine
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
As I sit down to type this review, I can't get Freddie Mercury's voice out of my head, mournfully singing "Who wants to live forever?" Anna Zaire's immortality storyline in this third installment of the Krinar Chronicles finally reveals the intertwined history of humans and the Krinar, and it is an exciting, original and imaginative ride. I like that this science fiction romance book not only has scorching love scenes, but introduces really new concepts for technology that seem so much more ...more
Deborah
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
In this third and final book Mia and Korum are living happily together in Lenkarda, we know from the prologue that this can't last, the last K traitor is still freely travelling the planet intent on carrying out his plan. Mia and Korum still have many obstacles to overcome if they're to find their happy ending.
It's difficult to say more without giving anything away but this is a fantastic book, I decided to read Liasions and Obsession again before starting Remembrance and I'm so glad I did not
Diana
4 - 4.5 Stars

This was my favorite book of the series. It satisfies the paranormal nerd in me, while still delivering the romance. We are talking about sexy aliens here folks!

Different, yet very entertaining. I was thoroughly engaged in this other world, and the way it ended, I almost feel like there should be more to the story. I certainly want there to be more. Like hybrid babies or something. Or revenge, since plenty of the characters could want that. Who knows? I just like drama, so I'm open
Mei
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf
OK, so this was the best of the series!

Here we have Mia that stopped being too much TSTL! :D

I still have issue with this book: it's too perfect. I mean all the problems are solved in a too perfect way.

(view spoiler)

Korum becomes almost reasonable...

But at least I found out (finally!) who's the villain K. *wink*

I don't think I'll be reading more
Leigh
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent. I just loved this final book for Mia and Korum (or is it?). I have enjoyed their journey as they went through their trust issues, betrayal and finally all consuming love. I just loved how the author gave us Korum's POV I think this really added to the book and helped us to see why he did what he did during the early days with Mia. Loved him completely as I understood his motives where Mia was concerned. Mia grew into a wonderful confident woman who thought things through and talked to ...more
Lisazj1
I first found this author through her Twist Me series, which I very much enjoyed. I have to say that Mia and Korum reminded me a little bit of Nora and Julian, both in personalities and the way their situations began. Not cookie cutter at all but I think it would be fair to say that in these two series, there is a formula. However, that formula works, obviously, as I read all the books back to back, LOL!

The author's excellent writing and her ability to spin her story in a way that captures the
AL
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to miss Mia and Korum's stories. It was just a real life fairytale came true. The ending of their story was perfect with the Elders agreed to her family to be immortal and young and officially be part of Krinar world. And the perfect ending that made me teared up was the Elders agreed it's time they share their amazing technology with the humans. Long life-span, a healthy nature world. Smh, this is the series that I wish it was real. I can't wait to read more Krinar. Huge fan here.
Nancy
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, good
This was the last book in the series and I enjoyed each one. This was an eventful book bringing all loose ends to closure, which happened to be a grand wedding and a grand wedding present. The ending with the Elders chatting was a little rushed and didn’t affect the story unless our author plans on another book following this.
Mskychick
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: alb-ebook
What a weird and abrupt ending!
Riz
4.5 STARS
SN the Viking
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dark PNR lovers.

photo tumblr_mh8f3tYYA01rly6ggo1_500_zpsaf16c7bf.gif

This is the third and last book about Mia and Korum and what a wonderful end to it too.
Mia has grown so much in this series, she has bloomed from a shy uncertain virgin to a strong female that knows how to get her way. In this last book she really comes into her own and takes charge of things around her and her life and relationship with Korum. The wishy washy girl is banished for good. I absolutely loved it.

Korum what can I say. My relationship with him during the books has not been a good
Liv
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first sci-fi, alien/human romance I have read…like ever. And, this series did not necessarily push me in the direction of other alien romances, but more so, it put Anna Zaires on my authors' radar list. She did a fantastic job in capturing the emotional and triumphant progress of such an interesting and unique romance as of that of Korum and Mia.

In this book, all loose ends, struggles and issues from previous books are brought forward and resolved in a fabulous manner. There is
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Krinar Experiment
  • The Krinar's Informant
  • The Krinar's Bane
  • Collateral
  • Submission Games (Games, #2)
  • Damage
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Taken by the Krinar
  • Krinar Diplomacy
  • Interstellar Human Petting Zoo (Possessive Aliens, #2)
  • Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)
  • The Krinar Eclipse (Krinar World)
  • Beauty in the Broken
  • Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, #1)
  • The Alien's Prize (Warriors of Luxiria, #1)
  • Omega of Sathion (Omega of Sathion, #1)
  • Eat You Up (A Shifter's Claim Book 2)
  • Kin Selection (A Shifter’s Claim Book 1)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

The Krinar Chronicles (3 books)
  • Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles, #1)
  • Close Obsession (The Krinar Chronicles, #2)
“He's not going to flip out again, is he?" Jessie sounded scared.
"What? No, of course not," Mia said automatically.
"Uh-huh," Jessie said doubtfully.
"He wont," Mia said with confidence, looking directly at Korum. She knew perfectly well that he could hear her.
He stared back at her. His eyes still had those dangerous golden flecks in them, but one corner of his mouth tilted up, a ghost of a smile stealing across his face. Mia continued looking at him, her own eyes narrowed, and the smile became a full-blown grin, transforming his features from merely gorgeous to out-of-this-world sexy. Then he turned away and continued speaking to Edgar, as though nothing had happened.
"Holy shit," Jessie breathed, her eyes huge. "You did it! Mia, you f***ing did it..."
"Did what?"
"You tamed a K.”
4 likes
“Korum couldn't understand [Connor's] placidity. If Mia had blushed at the touch of another man, that man's lifespan would've been numbered in minutes.” 4 likes