Start by marking “Cocky F@#ker (Tangled Desires, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cocky F@#ker (Tangled Desires, #3)

Cocky F@#ker

(Tangled Desires #3)

I came home to Reverence to start over, not to cozy up to Chelsea F*cking Taylor. Again.

My brother’s ex should have been off-limits, but she wasn’t. Not when we were teens. Not when I married her. And definitely not now.

I thought after I walked away from her in Vegas we were done. I was wrong. This time my brother isn’t getting in the way of what I want. I’m going to fig

Talltree
4.25 stars!
Kate
DNF @30%

No communication between MC, it just became annoying.
There is just so much books and i dont have the need to finish the ones i dont enjoy.
Book-Bosomed  blog
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Chelsea Taylor has grown up with the Hadley brothers and she’s always been close with all of them—just in different ways. Mace Hadley stepped in when his older brother stepped out, and he hasn’t been able to wrap his head around it since. But now Mace is back in town and his love-hate attraction to Chelsea has come full circle.

This third book in the Tangled Desires series overlaps the first two books in time frame. While it can be read as a standalone, its flow is a bit choppy as the e
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-males, dual-pov
description
~~4 stars~~

Mace's book has been the best book in this series so far. It took Mace & Chelsea awhile to grow up and finally admit to each other their real feelings for each other. I'm glad they finally got it together.
Julia
Yeah this isn't going to work. I don't respect heroines that are "I'm never fucking you never ever again" the one minute and the next being "I'm so in love when he fucks me blah blah blah." Like, give the girl some convictions!!! It just makes her look brainless and pathetic to do the complete opposite of everything she says/thinks to herself.
♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
This one was such a pain to get through due to the fact it had pretty much most of the first two books in this damn thing. So I'm giving a 3.5 star. Though I rounded up to four cause why the hell not?

Though it pretty much explains the hostility between the two MCs. And for a guy to figure out something that big that quick. He's got mad props from me.
Linh
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
3.5 Stars

Anyone that knows me,know that I love a friends to lovers romance so when I saw this, I was all over it. Who doesn't love a cocky guy that would do anything for the one girl he truly wants? I know I freakin do! Chelsea and Mace had all the makings to be that one couple that they write love songs about but what's a love story without all the drama and misunderstandings.

"Our entire relationship from when we were teens, for the last ten years, until now has been a series of unfinished mom
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
I went into this with too high of expectations and sadly it never reached them. . . I just couldn’t wrap my head around the twisted eff’d up mess that is Chelsea. Even with the huge misunderstandings (more like deceptions they used on purpose to messed with his head) and huge gaps in communication, I still ended up siding with Mace on this one. Half the time I just ended up feeling bad for him. He fell for a girl who rejected him at every turn because of her own preconceived assumptions and inse ...more
Sivutha
5 Finding Their Future Stars

I love this book!!

We met Mace and Chelsea back in Prick and Lady Killer. These two were literally at each other throats but their love are so strong. The bantering were of the charts and so are bed wrestling ;). They both tried to walk away from each other but.......

“I like that,” he says. “I love that even when you hated me, you couldn’t stop yourself from loving me. I love that you love me now and everyone knows it.”

Blagica
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
So glad to have read Mace and Chelsea's story. I was really interested in knowing more about them after reading Prick Tease and Lady Killer. Mace is Claire's (from Prick Tease) older brother and has had feelings for Chelsea since they were teenagers. But she was his brother Rush's ex and he knew he shouldn't ever pursue something with her. But, as things tend to happen, they got involved more than once and they somehow ended up married years later, but then he enlisted and left her the next day ...more
She's a Lip Biter
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book definitely lives up to its title. Cocky ex-marine Mace comes back to his high school love only to find out that she isn't interested in him anymore..or so she says. Mace does everything he can to get under Chelsea's skin and make her want him. What he doesn't know is that she never stopped loving him. The only problem, there are so many secrets that surround their relationship that she isn't sure they can make it work.
Misti did a great job with some of the hottest steamiest sex I've r
Raylene Green
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
****Reviewed on behalf of BeMyBookBoyfriend Blog****

This was my first book my Misti and I can say that I enjoyed it. Although Chelsea dated Mace's brother Rush, it was always Mace she wanted. Even after a one night stand, they end up separating and years later, reconnect only to end up married in Vegas on a whim. Yet another separation happens and Mace ends up moving back and when Chelsea finds out, she tries to get Mace to sign papers for a separation....only a big complication ends up happenin
Lindsey King
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I was seriously waiting on pins and needles for this story. SOOO worth the wait. I am now a huge Misti Murphy fan. She has a talent for hooking you at the beginning and not letting you go until the very last word. Mase and Chelseas story is complete insanity. Their beginning isn't pretty although intentions were good. Their ending.... now that's one I LOVE! This was a great read with all the feels and a little angst too. Mase is a dirty boy and Chelsey is too freakin sweet. Don't ...more
Kim
I don't want you, but my who ha can't say no kinda book.
Amy Loves Alphas
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alphas
MACE!!!!!! READ IT!!!!!! HE'S WORTH IT :D
Amara
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think Mace is my favorite one of all. This dude has a filthy (yet somehow romantic at the same time) mouth. Once again, the end was all twisty and unexpected.

Vocabulary word of the book: "cuntmonkey".

"Shut up and fuck me." ---Well, Mace, if you insist;)

"You were always so damn perfect on my cock." ---Fuccccck.

"You were mine from the moment I laid eyes on you. You and my brother were a speed bump, but he's never been more than that. You've never looked at him the way you look at me. Don't thin
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,6 / 5 stars

As I predicted, this was somewhat frustrating but it was also very fun and sweet. I actually really liked Mace. He was also not who he made himself to be, I'm liking these secrets they keep from the rest of their family. They always turn out so much sweeter than what they appear.

Rush made a really big appearance on this one for the first time. Him, I did not like very much. We'll see how he truly is in his own book.
Katy Dospoy
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favorite

This book was my favofavorite in this series. Mace and Chelsea were the best match. Loved his gruffness that is soothed by her love. Lots of great push and pull between these two. There were moments when the story kinda droned on a bit but overall it had so much to draw the reader in to really enjoy.
Juanitta Palomarez
Love Hate

Secrets, secrets and more secrets! I do love how these two beautifully broken characters dance around each other, even if at times it made me want to mentality shake some sense in them. The HEA was very satisfying
Beth
Jun 14, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked it- great characters. The on and off thing got a little old but overall it was good.
Juliet
Oct 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-books
Cute. Nothing special. Typical contemporary romance.
Marian Tustison O'Connor
Hmm

This is between 3.5 & 4. The story was good and I love Mace and Chelsea but most of it was backstory and repetitive from first two books. The fact I've read the series straight through may have lowered the rating.
Candace
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Misti Murphy has given us another magnificent installment in the Tangled Desires series! She delivers a hot and sizzling read about a second chance romance with a little dash of a hate-love relationship. This book is filled with secrets, miscommunication, misplaced anger, decisions made out of haste, uncontrollable passion and need, and many sizzling rendezvous that will leave you breathless.

Misti Murphy gives us an arrogant and cocky alpha male who loves to push the buttons of the heroine whil
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

I thought after I walked away from her in Vegas we were done. I
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having never read a book by Misti Murphy, I had no expectations. After consuming Cocky F@#ker, I am now obsessed and have added the first two books in the Tangled Desires series: Prick Tease and Lady Killer, to my to be read pile. Cocky F@#ker was sizzling hot and it's also second chance romance, which is one of my favorite themes. Mace and Chelsea are the epitome of secret rendezvous, wrong decisions, missed opportunities, and uncontrollable pa
Paige
My first book by Misti Murphy was off the charts sexy. Cocky F@#ker was a kind of second chance romance between childhood friends that steamed up my Kindle and definitely had me clenching my heart in angsty agony at times. Wading through this journey with Chelsea and Mace, I was faced with years of built up resentment that gave hate-sex a good name.

Chelsea spent her teen years dating Mace's brother, Rush, even though she was secretly in love with Mace and Mace was secretly in love with her. Whe
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Debbie Hanson
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Arc received in exchange for an honest review.

I sooo love the Hadley clan from Reverence. Tommy, Claire, Mace, Rush and Razor have lives that are so full of love, hate, laughter and fights but their family love is just beautiful to read about. Through both Claire / Razors story and Tommy's story we gradually get to mert the whole clan and for Cocky F@#ker it is Mace's turn.

This bad boy, chick magnet ex marine has returned home after a traumatic accident dury his last tour. Now returning home he

• Finding Charity
  • Come Home Bad Boy
  • Volistad (Alien Mates, #3)
  • Filthy Love (Second Chance With My Brother's Best Friend #6)
  • Pleasure (Dark Alpha, #2)
  • Tanner (Black Widow MC #1)
  • Defiance Of The Heart (Sins Of The Heart, #2)
  • Pulse
  • Puck Daddy: A Bad Boy Hockey Romance
  • Man Candy
  • Kickin' Up Dust (Operation Cowboy, #1)
  • Adored by the Alpha Bear (Alpha Bears, #1)
  • Fearless Curves (Fearless Curves, #1)
  • The Silent Victor (Beginnings Series, #1)
  • Innocence Burned (Outlaw Justice, #1)
  • Merry Oblivion (Lost in Oblivion, #5.1)
  • Cardinal
  • Mind Over Matter (Loose Ends, #3)
Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she’d probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed.

She’s a huge b

Tangled Desires (4 books)
  • Prick Tease (Tangled Desires, #1)
  • Lady Killer (Tangled Desires, #2)
  • Maximum Rush (Tangled Desires #4)