Start by marking “Sweet Jayne” as Want to Read:
Sweet Jayne

Sweet Jayne

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  1,053 Ratings  ·  294 Reviews
Nadia Jayne’s world is full of villains.

Kasper thinks he hates her.
Logan thinks he owns her.

Sweet Jayne is a complicated girl…

She needs Kasper.
She hides from Donovan.
She has a plan for Logan.

But maybe complicated Jayne isn’t so sweet after all…
In fact, she might just be the biggest villain of them all.

WARNING: Story contains dark taboo themes an
Published May 31st 2016 by K. Webster

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Jayne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Jayne

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

Holy sh*t! This one totally blew me away! K. Webster delivered a fantastically written tale that for sure will keep you at the edge of your seat! Dark, sick, disturbing, graphic, this story will f@ck-up with your head and will make you cringe so many times. Needless to say, this book is not for everyone. Don’t expect hearts and flowers or a typical, conventional romantic relationship reading this one. Nothing about these characters’ story is conventional and every single one of them is
Candace
So twisted...And so damn good! I loved this dark, suspenseful story. This was my first book by K. Webster, but definitely won't be my last. I could not put this book down!

Although the story is told from multiple POVs, the story centers on the heroine, Nadia Jayne. When we first meet her she is a seventeen year-old girl. She is new to the United States and trying to figure out the awkward relationship she has with her new stepfather.

On her first day of school, she meets another girl, Kasey, at t
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”These bruises will fade. The cuts will heal. And the emotional damage will be dealt with over time. But you can’t hurt me, stupid man. You’re the only one who can help me. If I haven’t broken already, I’m not ever going to break.”

photo SweetJayne3_zpsxj5ddyct.jpg

I’m not normally into the dark reads. That’s not to say that I haven’t read my fair share but I mostly tend to eat up ROMCOMs and Sports themed romances. Well, this book right here has me not only wanting to dive
Pearl Angeli
"We all played parts that we're ashamed of."

4.5 Dark Stars!

Holy crap. This was some sick and f*cked up book, but it was so good and unpredictable that I just want to shout and give this author a one helluvah standing ovation.

description

First things first, this book is not for everyone. It's dark and literally twisted. It contains sexual assault and BDSM with a bit of dark taboo, so if these things don't sit well with you, then this book is not for you.

Sweet Jayne is a very complicated story. I don't
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I loved every minute of this crazy, messed up story! I will say right now that Sweet Jayne is not for everyone. It is dark, twisted, and has graphic disturbing scenes of abuse throughout the entirety of the book. If you can deal with that, then this book is worth the read. It is gripping, and the suspense drove me crazy (in a good way). I was hooked from the very first page. My mind was racing the whole time I was reading trying to figure out what
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 STARS

"Get ready, Nadia. I'm coming for you..."

description

K. Webster gifts a great dark suspenseful read that also has one hell of a delicious hero in Donovan Jayne. This story was perfectly paced, had just the right amount of romance and swoon, while gifting the perfect dose of dark and twisted, all amounting to a great read.

“Kasper thinks he hates her.
She needs Kasper.
She hides from Donovan.
She has a plan for Logan.”

The story is about our heroi
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 F*cked the hell up Stars★★★★

photo 20160530_170545-BlendCollage_zps6fiaajlj.jpg

What in the ever loving crap did I just read?!! Seriously, I could not stop reading this train wreck of a story and the craziness that took place. I'm going to hell for loving one of these characters so much but you know what?I.DONT.CARE. I'm going to shout it from the rooftop. ××××× I FREAKIN LOVE YOU! My god I was utterly invested in this book and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen. You think you know? You have no idea.

Nadia Jayne was like
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"K. Webster" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Sweet Jayne
AUTHOR: K. Webster
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: May 31st, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Half the sh*t that went down in this book I did not see coming, what a crazy crazy ride this book was, it was twisty, turny, dirty, gritty and hot..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*The above teaser is off the authors Facebook page, it is not made by me*

Ok here's my advice before you jump into this book, heed the warning
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: This is a STANDALONE M/F DARK ROMANCE story. It's dark and so fucking brutal. And I wouldn't recommend this book to everyone. So if you're under age 18, please think twice and then you read this book.

My God, what the hell I just read? What a fucked up story is this? But damn it, I absolutely loved it. And if you can handle some darkness, I highly recommend this sick & twisted book... Trust me, this story will surprise you. And it will fuck your nerves so bad... :)

Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy, Wild Dark Stars

Every time I read a K. Webster book I keep telling myself this is the darkest book I’ve read. She always hits it on the nail and grips me by the pages. I feel like I need to block off four hours of my day because I know I will not be able to stop reading until I’m finished.

Sweet Jayne is a standalone and it’s dark, twisted and very intriguing. You will be questioning the book from the first to last page. It’s a mixture of suspense, mystery and romance. Yes, there’s roman
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Man does this author know how to spin a tale. I really enjoyed this one. I didn't find it particularly "dark" It was twisted for sure, but more in "Dateline Episode" sort of way.

It was well written, and kept me guessing straight through to the end. I do think it could have been a bit shorter. After the big climax, I thought it dragged a bit. The characters were complex and well written. Although, I was a bit angry and turned off by one character's reaction in the aftermath of (view spoiler)
Danielle
Jan 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark, adult-fiction

Sweet Jayne is a well-written, disturbing story filled with darkly erotic moments of an abuser and his willing captive.

There was a lot of mystery on why the heroine of the story would stay in a relationship with Logan, the police chief, when he physically and sexually abuses her. And yes, the scenes are very disturbing, so unless you’ve been desensitized—after reading Siren, like me—then be prepared for a cringe-worthy ride.

I find I’m not much a fan of dark reads, and that might be why I didn’
Natalie The Biblioholic
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, multiple-pov, 2017
Release Date: May 31, 2016
Genre: Dark Romance
POV: Multiple - 1st person
Heat: I don’t wanna talk about it
Type: Standalone

I’m a huge fan of K. Webster and recently realized that I’ve read the catalogue of her most recent books, but haven’t dived in to her older ones. So this was my first venture and holy freak it was a doozy.

Blurb
Nadia Jayne’s world is full of villains.

Kasper thinks he hates her.
Logan thinks he owns her.

Sweet Jayne is a complicated girl…

She needs Kas
Paige
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 "Complicated" Stars

K. Webster has written another dark, sexy and twisty story. Sweet Jayne, told in dual pov, tells the story of Nadia and the three men in her life: Donovan, Kasper and Logan. As Nadia and Logan tell the story of Sweet Jayne, Nadia's history unfolds in the most unexpected way leaving me wondering what was actually happening more than once.

Sweet Jayne opens with 17 year old Nadia moving to a new town with her mother and new step father Dononvan. With their complicated relation
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
You know those books you think you will love and everyone really likes them but there is something about them you just do not like.

photo awkward_zpsvbdt679d.gif

I love a dark twisted tale and I loved this authors love and war series but this did not hit the spot for me, there were to many unrealistic elements.

It was also a bit of a case of:
 photo itsnotyouitsme_zpsiefzdzuy.jpg

As I had a real problem with Kasper one of the main characters, he just outright pissed me off!! I still have no idea why half the book was from his POV and I found myself skimming ove
Carlene(Inspired)
4.5 Stars!
ARC provided by K. Webster and IndieSage PR in exchange for an honest review.

Nadia Jayne's life was flipped upside down at seventeen, she's stuck in a town she doesn't know with no friends and a creepy stepdad. Who knew things could get any worse? 10 years later her world is full of darkness and villains. Sweet Jayne may have a dark side though, because she needs those villains just like they need her.

My eyes lock with the monstrous ones I'd been so good at containing. His beast is ru
Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books
***** 5 Stars *****

Sweet Jayne will make your head spin. There are a lot of dark moments in the story, but you'll love every minute of it.

description

When Nadia's mother got married to a rich business mogul, they left Argentina and moved to America. At first, she thought Donovan was a creepy stepdad. But when Nadia witnessed her friend get kidnapped, he became her best friend and best supporter.

Logan is a messed up guy that believes he owns Nadia. He's abusive, crazy, and nasty. But he's still one of my fa
Willow Madison
Oct 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
There are times when I loathe to write a bad review, when I just can’t stand to be in the minority about a beloved book and choose to hold my tongue instead. This is not one of those times. This is one I relish.

I can usually find something, anything, one nugget of a grain of a thing, to like about a book. In this case—not so much...

Ten years ago, a girl was taken in broad daylight. Plucked right off the street and the only witness couldn’t remember much detail. That’s the premise behind the book
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 51d88e634584fc74fcf9e50f8f321a_zpsig2cbnrs.gif
Once again K. Webster has fed the dark romance addict in me. Yes, I will gladly admit that I love her dark, gritty, and very twisted stories. And I mean really twisted. And in her latest release Sweet Jayne, K. Webster has me bowing down to her greatness. She has masterfully executed a story that was brilliantly insane.

I will not write a long spiel recapping what happened in the book because honestly I don’t want to spoil anything for the
Jan
****3.5 Stars****

Unpopular opinion.
Dark and twisted as they come.
My issue was the lack of credibility. Too many incredible things happened and I found it hard to swallow it.
Amanda
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 'cray cray' stars

I swear only K Webster had the talent to actually make me skim most of the sex scenes in a book. After the infamous cucumber, now she upgrade to guillotine and anal hook! What the actual fuck!?

description

I finish this crazily messed up story in a night, skimming over most of the sex scenes both brutal and consensual because I don't really care about people having sex or in love anymore, I need answer, I need to know what the fuck is happening.

description

The blurb doesn't tell you much apart from t
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Beatrice by: Pearl Angeli
Shelves: adult
That was an insane ride of cringe worthy drama. All the characters played a dangerous game and you'll definitely hate them at first.. Holy crap.. I can't help feeling nervous each time I turn the page anticipating something bad will happen. The suspense is so gripping and intense. This book might not be for everyone because the story is dark and taboo but it's hell worth of a try.

I made a guess on the mystery part and so glad I got it right. *fist bumps*
Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks)
If i have to describe what i thought about this book, i'll just use this simple word: NO.

Absolutely fucking Not . Leonardo Di Caprio even agrees with me.

description

I tried to like this story. It's K. Webster's book, what's not to like? I swear i fucking tried but sorry folks, it didn't work out for me. I would rate this 1 star, but K. Webster is one of my favorite author and actually there is one 'okay' character here called Donovan, so i turned it up.

This whole plot was bloody sick, terrifying...and
Hana ♡
4 Stars!

First of all, I have been wanting to read this for a very very long time. However I was not able to because...

"Due to copyright issues this book is not available in Canada..."

I'm not an idiot, I know how easy it is to download books illegally but I am super against that so I refrain from doing so even when I cannot purchase the book. Anyways... my good friend Sam is visiting me from the good ol' USA (Seattle to be exact) and she brought her Kindle (obviously) which had this book in it.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Sweet Jayne
Author: K. Webster
Series or Standalone: Standalone
Category: Dark, Suspense
POV: Multiple POVs
Characters: 5
Plot: 5
HEA: Hahaha, not telling

Another suspenseful tale from K. Webster!!!
Brilliant plot? Check.
Great characters? Check.
Complex storyline? Check.
This author always manages to create fantastic storylines with engaging characters that seem to latch onto my soul!
Nadia Jayne is witness to an abduction. When her testimon
BexLOVESBooks
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit K. Web has done it again!
 photo Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 11.30.49 PM_zps5gulz5uv.png

This book was so damn good. Right from the start. I was just so incredibly engrossed right from the very start. I've said before that K. Webster is the Queen of Mindfuckery and this book simply goes to prove that point.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me about K. Webster's work is how as the book opens, she sweetly takes hold of your hand. And as the book goes on, she slowly leads you right out of your comfort zone. And before you know it, you're so far o
Di Covey
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Webster is on her way to being a automatic one-click author for me. I love her sadistic creations.

SWEET JAYNE!!! #5Stars #Taboo #OhSoWrongButOhSoRight

☆☆☆☆☆ #TwistedApproved

There were so many twists that I loved. I think Kasper was my favorite, although I do love Donovan. Then let me tell you, Logan was sadistic, sick, evil, and I still didn't hate him. So, another book that's shows that I have issues. Lmao!!!!

Well done, Webster.
Ebru
4- 4,5 -Code for life- Stars

Sweet Jayne is the first book I've read by K. Webster and I enjoyed it. But the problem is I have no idea how to review this book without giving away any spoilers. So it will be about my feelings mostly.

Nadia Jayne became the step-daughter of a mogul of the city when her mom married again and moved from Argentina to States. And after an incident, she put herself a goal. She was determined and did everything she thought as right.

Before I started to read this book, I
Mirjam
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, suspense, dark

I finished this book some time ago, but was not able to get my head straight to do this review. I was more like: What the ever loving fuck have I just read?? No, seriously!

Nadia is the heroine and super woman in this story, even tough she appears to be a whimp. Having moved from Argentina by Donovan Jayne & her mother at a tender age of 17, Nadia hates everything around her, especially her stepfather Donovan.
On her first day to school in a new town she is witness to an abduction of a neighb
  • Blood to Dust
  • Blue Hill Blood
  • The Rebirth of Sin (Wicked Trinity, #2)
  • Slave to the Rhythm (The Rhythm, #1)
  • Gwendolyn vs. the Band of Barren Hearts
  • Six
  • I See You
  • Take Me with You (Count on Me, #3)
  • Monochrome My Madness (Colour #2)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
  • Relinquish
  • The Savage
  • More Than Us (More Than Water #1.2)
  • Absolution
  • Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • Fallen Snow (The NOVA Trilogy, Book 1)
  • Magnate (Acquisition, #2)
  • Completely Wrecked
K Webster is a USA Today bestselling author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K
More about K. Webster...

“I’ll never leave her alone. My black heart beats only to tarnish hers. She’ll never be left alone as far as I’m concerned. With” 2 likes
“Those lips are the color of blood and I feel my cock twitch at the idea of spilling some of hers.” 1 likes