Start by marking “Mi amor de Wattpad” as Want to Read:
Mi amor de Wattpad

Mi amor de Wattpad

(My Wattpad Love #1)

Jules es una adolescente introvertida que disfruta de leer y navegar por internet. Un día, en que no tiene ya nada más que leer, se une a Wattpad, una comunidad virtual de escritores y lectores. Es así como decide comenzar a escribir y subir sus cuentos para que otros los lean. Para su felicidad, la mayoría de comentarios resultan positivos, sin embargo, hay alguien que pa ...more
Published April 14th 2016 by Planeta (first published January 1st 2012)

Skyler
Nov 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

Sometimes Wattpad shows me amazing stories that I can't put down. Sometimes it shows me ridiculous shit that I can't stand to read past the first chapter. This story is both- ridiculous shit I couldn't put down. It was like a car crash- terrible, but you can't turn away.

Hate on me as you will, but I'm sick of hearing about this story everywhere I go on wattpad, and, in growing numbers, tumblr. You might be thinking, if I despise this novel so much, why did I take the time to read it? Because so
Sophie
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG THIS WAS AMAAAZZING!

I just recently joined Wattpad, so this was the first book I ever read on it.

And ohmyholypancakeflipping goodness it was off the SHOW! I was just blown away!

It had a little bit of course language spattered through it, but I was okay with that. The story was really well developed and, I'm slightly ashamed to say, I have yet another book boyfriend.

Evan Woods, welcome to the club ;)

I found myself laughing and smiling the whole way through this, which earnt me weird looks fr
Mila Temnyalova
The plot was interesting and started a new trend on Wattpad.

I really wanted to love the novel itself as much as I loved the plot idea, I really did; but for some reason I just couldn't find it in me. I don't know whether it was Arix's style of writing, which was just so simple (but not in the elegant simple way, but simple as in 7th grade simple) or the number of grammatical mistakes that left me with the impression that she either didn't have an editor or she didn't proofread... I'm not too su
Constance
Jan 10, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was not realistic at all. You ruined the way people see guys on Wattpad, and now a guy can't even say "Hi" without being swarmed by annoying girls. Fake guys are appearing every day.

I will never read this book again. I hated it.

That is all.
Miniwriter12
First things first. This book is so awesome.

So the first moment I lay my eyes on this book, I think it'll be the cheesy story of a girl's love life, where she's a damsel in distress. Well, clearly and happily, I stand corrected. This story, however, is about a girl's love life, but it's not cheesy AT ALL. I fell in love with it at the first page. This story is super unique, and original.

The Characters:

Julie (aka Jules): Is your typical shy, not outgoing girl. She loves to read and write, and

Diane
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RUFFLES! <3
scribes23
Jun 25, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am very sorry, but I had to review,

okay! what the hell is wrong with the people in wp? 16 million reads and counting, and what do you get? 4th grade spelling mistakes, sorry!

The plot is fine, but come one people! this is like a trainwreck! you can't stop reading even though it doesn't look good (dunno if that's a good or bad thing)

again

this is my personal opinion about it, if you want to read it, go!
Zoella
Feb 16, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poor writing and it wasn't even the typos.

The author should be aware of the usage and difference between full-stops and apostrophes.

Plot was refreshing I suppose, and I might have enjoyed it if it was executed well. Overall, a one star rating.

Also, I would prefer reading it on Wattpad rather than buying a physical copy ( how did this even get published? )

Bad grammar. Sorry, not sorry.

Merged review:

Shit.

Now read the above words again. Why is this book published? Among my long list of
Pea
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Normally I prefer NA instead of YA, but this story was funny and I enjoyed it.
I read the free version on wattpad and I missed some (background) information e.g. Evan's POV but I saw that there is also his POV in the published book.
Andrea
Stef
Read this on Wattpad! Most likely for me to be reading on Wattpad instead of reading actual published books especially these times around where I just finished a book. My Wattpad Love has a good plot and I liked the characters' attitudes too. It was very entertaining and I'm currently following the sequel
Natalia Hatt
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not the best writing,I must say (very simple with lots of mistakes), but the story was very addictive and I was always waiting for Ariana to update. Hopefully the published book is a much better version. I'd love to get a hold of it and to read it again and see how much it has improved :)
Agatha
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well.... The plot was okay I guess, but the immature writing style and the overly dramatic scenes made it seem like another teenager's fantasy.

But the worst flaw this book had to offer was its main protagonist and her..her, Emo-totally-dark-hot guy, SERIOUSLY, I SPENT MY WHOLE READ CRINGING AT THE WHOLE "peachy girl" and "strawberries" crap.

And when it came to the oh-no super big reveal about him, I had to put my phone down, and stare at the wall at the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

"Boohoo I'
Hayley Hoover-Caudle
Julie has always been shy so when she finds the app called wattpad her whole world gets flipped upside down the one thing she least expected was for love to come her way when she found this dark and mysterious user by the name of Dark_poet001 so will she bring things further or will something happen? read to find out.

Ps. Really good book i suggest everyone reads it!
Chloe
I didn't actually read this but Goodreads doesn't count re-reads so I'm adding this in to keep my yearly count accurate
I DID READ Obsidian <3333 bae
Fauzia
Best Wattpad Book EVER!
absolutely loved it
Rehma
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow..This book was just perfect!!!
Audrey C
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-2017
No. Just no.

It started well, but by the fifth chapter I was already banging my head against a wall. The characters were literally stupid and didn't have any personality. It was difficult to read and I thought more than once about putting it down. This story is the kind of story you can read everywhere, plus the writing wasn't good. But it's also the kind of story you can't help reading, even if you already know how it's going to end.

Likes:
- Jason. He's actually one of the only character I liked.
Ayten Shehata
I don't usually read wattpad books that aren't paranormal but decided to give this one I try...It started out good in the middle it was just meaningless.
I want make this long 3/5 stars for the originality of the plot and because I liked the main guy...he was mysterious in a good way
Heyam
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I remember reading this 4 years ago and being so happy. I could say it was one of the very very first stories(fictions) that I've ever read. And I still remember it so good
Lamha  Sayani
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well! this is hands down the FIRST & THE BEST THING i have read on Wattpad.. i like the sequel too but i have a special thing for the first book <3
Jasmine Darcy
Alright I guess.Started out really interesting and then got dull. :(
Secret Jacesesqw
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will always and forever love this book.
Thanks to this book today I am the person that I am, thanks to this precious paper today I am proud to say that I am a "passionate reader".
With the protagonist Jules I feel very identified, she is so tender and innocent, and she loves read and Wattpad.
I love with all my soul Evan and Shane, Evan the sexy dark poet with his past and the fucking amazing idiopid Shane.
Jules and Evan are beautiful together, I love how Jules teaches Evan that there is always a
Nur Raihan
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wattpad, favorites

Tbh, I just got myself into reading Wattpad stories. I don't know why or how, but it just happen. But when did it happen? During my final examination week why of course! (no surprise at all there)

This was my 2nd Wattpad story that I've ever read and I really liked it! The first few chapters already got me hooked and I really enjoyed reading the conversation between darkpoet001 and our main character, Jules. It first started off as a hate relationship but then it got cuter!

I find myself
Jessica ✨
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a girl named Jules and she is a book nerd. So one night while she's home alone because her mom works in the Hospital. She goes online to look for good books to read that are free, that's when she found Wattpad it is a website and an app where she can read and write books. Made by nobody famous. So Jules decides to make an account. She ends up writing a book and someone comments on it... This person is dark_poet001. They comment about how the book isn't good, and how authors le ...more
Jade
May 21, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wattpad is the site where cliche is still the trend and people still likes to read mediocre, and sometimes, poorly written books(view spoiler). It's a pity because my friends recommended Wattpad and this was the first story they recommended to me. Yes, I've read a couple of books in Wattpad already, and there are books that comes with an original plot and well written. My favorite book in Wattpad is The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield. Virtue and Vice and The Assistant ...more
Bre
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This summer I read 'My Wattpad Love' and the sequel 'Growing Up' to me this book had a huge meaning, it was a drama love and comedy all together. "Is there a possibility to find love in a ebook community?" Well that's the main subject of how Julie and Evan met. Julie is the shy type that doesn't care about looks or boys yet Wattpad changed her life forever. Evan is the suffering silent keeps to himself type, he thought love was a waist and it's not worth being alive because of his past. When he ...more
Fhily
I read it from wattpad, a while ago. Because so many viewers of this story and so many people voted this story and of course, because it was the winner of watty awards teen fiction categories. This story was okay. Interesting Idea. Maybe because it was an e-book, so I'm a little disturbed about the literary.

But I liked the end of this story :p

(view spoiler)
Shanmugeshwari
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First things first, Ariana Godoy, well done! You are such an inspiration for all those blooming writers out there!

When I read this story, I was so into it because of its humour and the writer's flair to express the character's emotions. I lmao in so many places and slipped few tears occassionally. It was a mediocre story but the scenes were great. Though the characters looked a bit immature for their ages at certain places, their mind voices seemed to be more mature and that's because of Ariana
Dani Gatt
Sep 19, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This story I found bad to the point where I read it for the sheer sake of entertainment while stuck on an hour-long car drive. It was ridiculously terrible in plot, grammar (oh my god, the grammar) and it lacked intriguing characters. The only character I really liked was Evan, and that was only to some slight degree.

I don't get why it's so popular, but then again, after being on wattpad for a bit I've come to realize most stuff there is pretty shitty anyway- lacking something major that ruins t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Playing Evelyn
  • Our Song
  • The Bro Code
  • Hidden In This School
  • I'm the Supermodel in a Boy's Boarding School...Fun Hell No.
  • A and D (2015 Edition)
  • The Shy Girl Has a Gun
  • Bad Boy Kisses
  • Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For
  • Stupid Cupid
  • The Secret Cellar (The Red Blazer Girls, #4)
Autora de romance y misterio
(Romance/Mystery Author.)
Traditionally published novel/ Mis libros:
"Mi amor de Wattpad."
"A través de mi ventana."

My Wattpad Love (2 books)
  • Growing Up (My Wattpad Love, #2)