Start by marking “Path of Tears (Saga of The Wolf Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Path of Tears (Saga of The Wolf Book 2)

Path of Tears

(Saga of The Wolf #2)

Onneron is no longer at peace. Preparations for war have begun.
There are rifts within the College and the Church. Both factions need to adapt to the ever-changing world and find their new place within it.
Treace is sent into enemy territory to find the key to unlocking more powerful magic that could help save thousands of lives.
But he isn’t the only one looking for the k
Published April 9th 2016 by Kris A. Hiatt

Kristine
Nov 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
I tried. I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying attention, or if the writing honestly changed so much from Book 1 to Book 2. The writing is atrocious. Honestly, it is as if a 2nd grader was doing the dialogue.
Then, it seemed, once I became aware of it - it was the only thing I could focus on.
And the behavior of the characters is something that constantly pulled me out of the story. I understand that this is Fiction, and the attempt is being made to make this a book a story from the Fantasy genre,
Samantha Ross
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. There were some crazy character development in this book that was unexpected. I won't give anything away but it definitely made me want to listen to the audio version and hear the voices before starting the next book! You'll know what I mean when you get to the second half of the book. Great read for young adults and those interested in fantasy novels.
James
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very poor follow up to book 1

Book one was nothing special but book 2 was shockingly bad. I almost don't believe it was written by the same author. The dialogue is terrible and every character acts in whatever way moves the story along. I cannot recommend this series to any one.
Sam Ross
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Saga of The Wolf series! The character and world development was beyond expectations. Loved the antagonists and I hope they continue to wreak havoc in one way or another! The female characters were feisty and added an entertaining dynamic to Treace’s journey. I enjoyed the fight scenes, cliffhangers and change in POV from chapter to chapter – I did not want to put this book down! I had to know what happened right then and there, and ended up reading cover to cover in one da ...more
Richard
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good development of characters and story from the first book in the series.

I found this second book in the Saga of the Wolf by Kris A Hiatt to be a great development of the story with an expansion of the action happening across both dukedoms. I find in general I am not a fan of telling the story through multiple character perspectives, however, Kris is able to maintain an interest in each character, without loosing the momentum of the main story.
I am thankful to Kris to answering my questi
Patrick
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
3.5
JoJo Gozy
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great one

He did it again! I loved it! I really hate the cliffhangers though. Eagerly waiting for the next book to come out!
Daniel Lawson
Ruan Scheepers
rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Goddess of the Moon  (The Young Ancients, #13)
  • The Shadow of the Blade (The Seven Seasons Book 1): King's Dark Tales
  • First Sight (The Rune Sight Chronicles #1)
  • Savage Prophet (Yancy Lazarus #4)
  • Demon Dawn (Shadow Detective #4)
  • Blood Sacrifice (Sorcerer's Creed #1)
  • Black Luck (Prof Croft, #5)
  • Resurgence (Spellscribed, #4)
  • Druid Vengeance (Colin McCool #7)
  • Legend (The Arinthian Line, #5)
  • Grave Measures (The Grave Report #2)
  • The Sorcerer's Destiny (The Sorcerer's Path, #8)

Saga of The Wolf (3 books)
  • Path of The Calm (Saga of The Wolf, #1)
  • Path of Fire (Saga of The Wolf Book 3)