Start by marking “Return To Lan Darr” as Want to Read:
Return To Lan Darr

Return To Lan Darr

Surviving Lan Darr not only changed Allan’s life, it rocked him to his bones. On Earth, he’s simply a boy in a wheelchair who got lost in the woods, but across the galaxy, Allan is a hero. He must find a way back there.

Returning to Lan Darr might just kill him. Though Allan's learned the hard way that he does not die easily.

Back on Earth, Allan’s uncle and his best friend
ebook
Published July 11th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Return To Lan Darr, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return To Lan Darr

Start your review of Return To Lan Darr
Dilsh Wijesinghe
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"An Advanced Review Copy Provided by the Author in Exchange for an Honest Review"

Before I write any of my thoughts about the book, I must warn to every reader.

WARNING

"When You Go to Mountain Side for a Walk....
Don't Try to Smell or Pluck the Strange Flowers in There....
If You Spread the Pollens of Hubbu Above Your Head by Mistake....
You'll Figure Out How Far They Can Take You Away....!

So, be careful!

"Return to Lan Darr" is the second book of the "Heroes of Distant Planet" series by Anderson
Melissa Sasina
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
***This review was written by my husband. We were asked for an honest review and he read the book. My husband doesn't not have a Goodreads account, so I am posting the review with his permission in his place.***

I like the inclusion of a disabled character. 2nd in the series, gladly kept reading the tale.
It still gets a star for character development, and one for the plot and world building.
Another star for unique critters. Not an elf, dwarf, or "Human except blue" to be seen.
I like the inclusion
Valicity Elaine
I have read a few books by this author so I’m familiar with his style of writing and I’ve come to enjoy it. My review may be biased here but I think anyone who picks up a copy of Atlas’s work will fall in love with this awesome and adventurous story.

I have to say I am somewhat envious of Atlas, its been a longstanding passion of mine to do something to help shine light on characters as unique as Allan. Atlas beat me to the punch. So the next best thing would be to give this book the review it d
Anthonia
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story i enjoyed reading about a boy named allan. He survived lan darr and it changed him forever so to speak. Connected to the planetary system in Hubbu he is a hero. Hubbu travel is dangerous but his uncle and best friend have no clue to those facts. A wonderful adaption of extreme ecosystems and well written story. A must read.
Jolie
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading Strange Lands, I couldn’t wait to read book 2. I couldn’t wait to get back to Lan Darr with Allan and see what adventures were in store for him. I wasn’t disappointed and was thrilled that different worlds were introduced. I love it when worlds are added in a series that had only one world. It totally changes how I see the book. Return to Lan Darr does this and it makes the book magical.

I felt bad for Allan, in the beginning of the book. He went to a wonderful land, became a hero a
Jessica Bronder
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Allan Westerfield has just returned from his adventures in Lan Darr where he is a hero. But when he tells his friends and others at school they think he is making it up for attention and needs to go to a therapist. Then he is ultimately betrayed by a friend and he decides to go back to Lan Darr. But when he spreads the pollen he lands in Peebleland and with a bat like people. He learns of a path to Lan Darr but he is going to have another adventure getting there.

I really like Allan as a charact
Kid Book Reviewer
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thoughts: When I wrote the review for Strange Lands, I said, "Another thing I loved about Strange Lands is that its story line is like a bunch of tree branches all over the place, but the branches all are connected to the same trunk." Now, writing the review to the sequel of Strange Lands, Return to Lan Darr, I realize how much Anderson Atlas stepped it up. There are a ton of characters, all from different places, that all end up in the same spot - like in the first book, but somehow better. Thi ...more
John
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very clever concept, worlds and situations.
KarnagesMistress
Nov 09, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
I received this book for free through Goodreads Giveaways. It is an advance reading copy. It is autographed.
Gigi Sedlmayer
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the "Otherworldly Fantasy by Anderson Atlas.

The story continues, well, not quite straight after the first, a half year goes by, when Allan finally decided to go back to Lan Darr, after he was humiliated, since he told his girl fried all about Lan Darr. but she would not believe her.
Will she believe and will she stay his girl friend?
Get the book and find out. It's a great read.
Well, i have to say a lot about it, but won't. One thing:
I loved the story. I already loved th
Fedy-Ika
Ms. Reader
Karen Campbell
Siu
May 01, 2016
I live in the hot Sonoran Desert among scaled survivors, steely eye hawks and majestic saguaros.

I'm inspired by crowded malls, streams that barely trickle, patches of moss, charred forests, and distant mountain ranges. The clacking of keys can be heard throughout my home late at night and I'm always writing. Scratching of pens, pencils and paintbrushes are also some of my favorite of tools.

To dat