Start by marking “The Risqué Contracts Series” as Want to Read:
The Risqué Contracts Series

The Risqué Contracts Series

(Risqué Contracts #1-3)

Possessive alpha men and the women they’ll do anything to have.

Penalty Clause: an obsessive alpha billionaire who falls hard and fast. It's a quick and dirty read, but don't worry, it'll leave you satisfied.

Contingency Plan: a possessive former football star who's ready to score a wife off the field. It's a quick and dirty read with a trip to snow-tipped mountains, b
Published April 11th 2016 by Fiona Davenport

To ask other readers questions about The Risqué Contracts Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Risqué Contracts Series

Bookloverme
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read these three stories and wrote reviews individually. I just cannot not read the bonus scenes. It's so nice to read more of these couples and how they interact with their husbands/wives and children. Also how much they still love each other and the possessiveness is always there with every couple. It's so good! The bonus scenes are the extended epilogues. It's like Fiona Davenport heard me wanting more. Lol. I loved it! I hope she writes more books.
Patrice Schmeling
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT, SEXY & HAS THE BEST BOOK BOYFRIEND EVER

Even if Caleb was homeless instead of a Billionaire business man he would be the sexiest guy ever as long as he loved Madeline the same way. This book moves fast is super sexy and has a great love story. Even though the heroine fights at 1st she is not as dumb as most of these women are when faced with true love & perfection like Caleb. Get the book you won't be sorry, except when it end. Loved it💟💟💟💟
Lisa

Page Count:220

Heat Level: 4.5 flames out of 5

Rating: 5 stars out of 5

Blurb:

Possessive alpha men and the women they’ll do anything to have.

Contingency Plan; a possessive former football star who's r
Annie
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Series!

A fun, steamy, series, with light BDSM. A three stories are interrelated with characters form the previous books making appearances.

Penalty Clause
Playboy millionaire Caleb Sterling has wanted Madeline Connelly since he first saw her at a charity event months ago. He has taken over her father's publishing house and making her his apprentice so he can spend all his time with her. Madeline has had the hots for Caleb since seeing him at a charity event months ago. He has a playboy, love
Nancy
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Must Read Series!!!!

Ms. Davenport is a new to me author and I am so happy I found her! These novellas were fabulous! They are one more steamier than the other and I loved each of them so very much!!! The following are my reviews as I read each story.

Penalty Clause -- Wow!!!! Holy Hot Alpha Billionaire!!!

This is my first book by Fiona Davenport and it certainly won’t be my last! Why didn’t anyone tell me about her sooner?! Damn my fellow book bitches for holding out on me……

Caleb Sterling, sweet
April Symes
Penalty Clause: This is a quick and steamy read about a man named Caleb who met his mate named Maddie. He is strong in his pursuit in Maddie and quite alpha like. Maddie doesn’t bow down but she is caught in his spell and in the “trap” that he set. Lots of hot and heavy sexual tension and passion. Love the pace and the lustfulness of the characters. There is a hint of BDSM and lots of love . This is a must read-the epilogue is fantastic .
My rating: 4.7 stars *****

Contingency Plan: In this book,
Bookish
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Classic Fiona Davenport. Insta-smutty, Uber-alpha, Oppsie baby.
Lora
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

This box set contains three books. I loved the first two and the third one was just okay. I’ll give my individual reviews below, but I do love how this author can work so quickly at getting the heroines to fall in love with the alpha males. I love the quick relationships and hot, steamy scenes. It’s fun to have a quick read and be able to put it down knowing you read the entire thing.

4 out of 5 stars
I love the hot sexy alpha males of this author. Caleb definitely g
Melody Grabeel
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Penalty Clause
Madeline is trying to protect her family's floundering business after the death of her dad. The only way to do that is to accept an agreement with the gorgeous billionaire Caleb.
Caleb thought he had everything he ever wanted until he laid eyes on the beautiful Madeliene, Now all he he can think of is getting her in his bed and permanently in his life.
Contingency Plan
Elisa is working as a real estate agent and trying to keep her distance from her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend
Colleen
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

Penalty Clause (Risqué Contracts 1)

This is the first book I have read by this author, and boy, was it hot. Actually, really hot and really steamy. I loved it and will be checking into her other works.
When Caleb Sterling first sees Madeleine Connelly, he knows she is the woman he is going to have forever in his life as his wife and the mother of his children. He then sets about making it happen.

Contingency Plan (Risqué Contracts 2)
This st
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This series contains three steamy, insta-love alpha novellas.

Penalty Clause: Madeleine is running her deceased father's failing publishing company when Caleb bails her out. I didn't like Caleb in the beginning of the story but by the end (and those awesome epilogues!!) I loved it. (4 Stars)

Contingency Plan: Brysen is a retired football player looking for a house and Elisa is his realtor. I LOVED this novella. Brysen and Elisa is awesome. This novella is by far my favorite story by this author.
Jennifer Miller
The Risque Contracts Series consists of 3 novellas that are quick, dirty reads and a whole lot of fun. Lots of insta-love, alpha males and smutty goodness! Each story has characters that are inter-connected so as you read the second and third stories, you see the characters from the other books showing up which is something I really enjoyed. It made the collection very cohesive and a whole lot more fun! The stories move very quickly and make for a very easy read.
Paige Smith
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series was my first reads from Fiona Davenport, and I really enjoyed all three novellas. Each novella is fast-paced with lots of fun, down and dirty Alpha males. The characters are likable with just the right amount of insta-love. If you're looking for quick reads with intertwining characters, then this sexy set is definitely for you!
Robin Martin
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot, dirty, and super alpha! These are some fun and quick alpha reads that will definitely keep you entertained! I don't always love the instalove or super quick falling for each other stories, but I loved these ones! They were so much fun to read and I adored the characters. A great set of quick, fun and steamy stories!
Starla
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading all three of the stories in this book. The characters were intriguing and the story lines were smooth. They all kept me interested from the first page to the very last. I love Fiona Davenport's writing and plan to look for more of her books in the future. I will be recommending this series to my bookworm friends.
Book Snob Sue
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved these 3 hot stories. Not going to lie though, the first was my favorite....he cracked me up with his over the top alpha personality. What I should of found annoying, I found utterly charming. These stories were all scorching hot with go after what you want alphas. Loved them. Fiona Davenport is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Colleen Giminiani
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Risqué Contracts series of 3 novellas was great. I enjoyed every one, giving them each a 5 STAR rating. I would definitely recommend this to fellow readers. The author packed so much that you wouldn't think they are short novellas. Easily can be read in one evening. I couldn't put them down!
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Keep coming back

This is the 3rd time I've read this series. Fiona , you have outdone yourself if someone keeps getting a book knowing the play by play and ending but loves it all the same. Thank you
Jennie Fortna
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read separately and reviewed but wanted to also post here.

Hot, steamy, sexy, instaLove, quick read and a great series! ! !
Charlene
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved these
Rachele
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the extra scenes.
Anne De
Eva Spiridaki
rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Risqué Contracts (3 books)
  • Penalty Clause (Risqué Contracts, #1)
  • Contingency Plan (Risque Contracts, #2)
  • Fraternization Rule (Risqué Contracts, #3)
“I saved the “please” card and puppy dog eyes for rare occasions,” 2 likes
“If this didn’t work, I was going to kidnap her ass, take her to a deserted island, and keep her all to myself. The thought was intriguing...let’s call that plan B.” 1 likes