Start by marking “The Alien's Daughter (Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid #1)” as Want to Read:
The Alien's Daughter (Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid #1)

The Alien's Daughter

(Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid #1)

As if being a teenager isn't hard enough. . .

Can you imagine how it feels to wake up one day and find out that you are not who you thought you were?

If you're anything like me, you know it's hard enough trying to fit in—in high school—without having to deal with the knowledge that your dad is an alien part of the time. I don't even get how you can be an alien part of the ti
Paperback, First, 178 pages
Published May 15th 2018 by S&G Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Alien's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alien's Daughter

J.C. Morrows
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is NOTHING like any other book I have written.

At the same time, it is perhaps the most intensely personal book I have EVER written! The main character in The Alien's Daughter is not me, though I REALLY wish she were. I am totally not that cool! However, the story in this book is very much the explanation I have imagined so many times for the miserable relationship between myself and my dad. I have always sort of felt like an alien among the humans around me.

Welcome to my soul. . .
Naomi Miller
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This past weekend I had the honor of reading through The Alien’s Daughter, the first book of the Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid series. This is a new middle-grade series by the mother-daughter author team, JC Morrows and Macy Morrows.

This has everything it needs to be an exciting story... aliens, humans, cool powers, drama, challenges, and discovery!

Be sure and pick up a copy of this exciting new book.

Kara
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: preordered
Just wow to this cover and so exciting to read a debut by Ms. Morrows! Zoe really is a cool character and she has developed a strange power that she can't seem to figure out. I didn't like her thinking of herself as a freak, but she made her point clear on why and I believe other young readers will relate to her.

LOVE her hair and wishing I had thought to have colored hair before entering high school. It seems we all get teased no matter what our appearance is so why not have fun that way :) I w
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
This is a fun, imaginative story that I think teens, especially younger ones, will enjoy reading. First of all, Zoe has blue hair - that fact alone is enough to grab anyone's attention. But more than that is a kid just trying to make it through their childhood, which is something a lot of kids can relate to. It is the beginning of what I think will be an exciting series. This book was a quick look into the background of the story, and I imagine there will be so much more coming.

Zoe's relationshi
Angel Leya
When Zoe learns she's going on vacation with her dad, she's not sure who she'll get - nice dad, or the dad who seems to hate that she even exists. Besides, things are happening. Weird things. Like, as-if-blue-hair-wasn't-weird-enough, doors-are-opening-by-themselves weird. Then again, dad's taking her to Hawaii. Maybe this time won't be so bad...

This is a wonderful short story, full of heart. It doesn't answer nearly as many questions as it raises, and it kind of leaves you hanging at the end. B
Caryl
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
The Alien's Daughter is a fun story. Young adults will be able to relate to Zoe. it's a quick read.

I won this book in a giveaway. All views expressed are my honest opinion.
Rachel Miller
A great read. An intriguing concept! And characters I really wish lived next door to me. A story that will appeal not only to teens and tweens, but to adults as well!
D.J.
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Zoe is a really cool character... with blue hair -- and a few new strange powers that have just shown up!

And she has two dads!

Well... not really. But her dad has two very different personalities, so much so that she calls one of them Nice Dad and the other one Not-so-nice Dad.  Personally, I wish Not-so-nice Dad would take a hike!  Unfortunately, if he does, Nice Dad won't stay around, either. Even if she wants him to...

How does Zoe learn to control her powers? What happens with her dad? Read th
Mar 12, 2019
Meg
added it
Apr 15, 2019
facebook  twitter  instagram  pinterest  mail

JC Morrows is the bestselling author of the young adult dystopian series: Order of the MoonStone and the post-apocalyptic Frozen World series. A believer in sharing knowledge, JC is passionate about both stoking the creative fire in young minds and doing all she can to help authors of all experience levels excel.

A true storyteller, JC is one of those authors who grew up thinking it was p

Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid (3 books)
  • The Hybrid Challenge (Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid, #2)
  • The Human Complication (Tales of a Teenage Alien Human Hybrid, #3)