Start by marking “Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One” as Want to Read:
Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One

Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One (Love Addicts Anonymous)

Published November 7th 2016

Paige
4 "Addicted" Stars

A crazy start to what I'm sure will be an even crazier series. Vicky and Kade are two opposites with completely opposite views of love. Yet both find themselves in forced rehab. These two strangers turned roommates must figure out a way to get through a stint in rehab neither thinks they need.

This is definitely a different kind of story. It's short and we've only just gotten a glimpse of who these characters are but I found myself laughing and then bit shocked at their individu
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This was a pretty cute and funny and ridiculous little novella. I'm really excited to see where the next parts will take us.
This was my first JC Reed book - I know - shame on me. But there's just too much to read out there. ☺
The whole sex addict thing reminded me a lot of some other books I've read - like the Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine thingy. But that did have some sex in it. There wasn't any here. I missed that a bit - in a sex addict book. Ok, it wasn't totally unsexy - there was definite
Kim
Oct 30, 2016 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, 4-5-stars

Vicky Sullivan believes in true love with all her heart and she is sure she has found it. But her love interest may or may not have other ideas. It is hard to tell since we see their relationship through her point of view. She is spirited, caring, devoted, and perhaps a bit prone to obsession that might be a little stalkerish. And she is delightfully clueless that she may have a tendency to take things a bit too far in the name of love. But all she can see is her future with her perfect
Amanda
This is quite a quirky read. Both the hero and heroine have some serious issue. Vicky is a love addict, she is a stalker and totally in love with this mysterious Bruce. Of course, she had tons of reason to justify her feelings for him, but we don't get to know the real deal. Kade is rich and successful, but a sex addict. Of course, he had tons of reason to justify his extracurricular activities that involves 365 days of non-stop sexathon. But now, his board members want his to go to rehab and ge ...more
Liz
Nov 10, 2016 Liz rated it liked it
"The majority are romantics pining for `The One.`, I call them `deluded lunatics`." - Kade Wright

This is a story about two different people: one who loves too much and one who is too absorbed by meaningless sex to actually contemplate having a relationship.
That's how they get into this situation named `LOVE ADDICTS ANONYMOUS Rehab Center`.
Kade is a ruthless businessman who loves sex a bit too much and that brings him to the point of losing his seat in the company. Vicky is a hopeless romantic.
Zita
Nov 06, 2016 Zita rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sex addict and a love addict cross paths…

This is part one of a three part serial, it’s of novella length so it’s a quick read.

What man doesn’t like a good bout of sex? Kaiden Wright has taken it to a new level with the calendar. His sex escapades have gotten him in trouble with the Board of Directors of his company, they’ve given him an ultimatum. Go to rehab for his sex addiction or lose his seat on the board or he could just resign. He’s not about to lose the company he built and since he’s
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
Review to come on Release Day!

Merged review:

An interesting way to bring opposites together!
I was so intrigued by the synopsis; a love addict heroine and a sex addict hero. I couldn’t wait to read how they interacted.

Vicky seems to be the victim of “being in the wrong place at the wrong time,” from what I gathered from the story. Though her thoughts and actions scream “obsess-much,” her retelling of the facts of how she ended up at Love Addicts Anonymous seem to tell a different story.

Kade loves
Phyl
Nov 12, 2016 Phyl rated it did not like it
Unfortunately I found this to be a total snoozefest.
Lucky it was a short read. I thought a book on a stalker and a man Whore would have been more interesting
Mel
3.5 stars!

Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One is the first book I have read by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele. It's the beginning of a three part series of novellas and a great start to the story. Since it is only the first part, we get the set up and some background of the characters and not much else, but what we do learn is interesting and I'll definitely continue with the series.

Vicky is hilarious. She is a borderline stalker and completely blind to the truth behind the love she shares with the ma
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 08, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
Jane
Love Addicts Anonymous by J. C Reed is full of quirky, larger than life characters, adventure, mischief and a bit of sexy on the side! Much to my husband’s delight, it had me laughing out loud whilst thinking naughty thoughts about one sexy manwhore (no, not my husband, but sshhh!) Although part one is quite short, I’m giving this straight-to-the-point, amusing read 4 golden stars.
This book starts with the quirky and lovable Vicky (Victoria) Sullivan. A true romantic at heart, she loves lov
Sandy S
Nov 13, 2016 Sandy S rated it really liked it
4 stars

About the book: Release Date November 7, 2016

Kade Wright is an expert in rocking any woman's world.

Sexy, rich, and the type you don’t bring home to meet your mother, he has broken more hearts than he can remember, and there is no end in sight. Until one mistake lands him in boiling hot waters. When his company orders him to the LOVE ADDICTS ANONYMOUS Rehab Center, he better get his affairs in order or else he loses his seat on the company board.

Love isn’t supposed to be addictive. But for
Three Chicks
Nov 18, 2016 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. This is the first book that I have read from both authors. What I loved about it is the storyline. When I first read the blurb I thought, hmmm that is definitely different and it is. This is the first book in a novella series and the authors do a great ob of seating up the story for the reader.

A love addict and a sex addict!! Both forced to go to rehab for their "problem", which is also something that they both deny having. Kade is hot, sexy, rich and a complete manwh
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

First, I want to start this off by acknowledging that this is a series. This first installment is a quick, often hilarious and cringe-worthy read. These are some of my favorite things!

The story centers around Vicky Sullivan and Kade Wright. She's a love addict. He's a sex addict. Both of them are in denial. It was the denial aspect of this story, juxtaposed with their actions, which made this book come alive for me.

They're both forced into rehab and due to a new type of th
Naomi
Nov 13, 2016 Naomi rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle, arc-author
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

I'm always excited when J.C. Reed & Jackie S. Steele create a new read together, and I was not disappointed with Love Addicts Anonymous. It was a great introduction to a new story, in an unusual setting with challenging twists that left me needing more!

Vicky was a little quirky, and I could even see that she may indeed need the help she was ordered to endure. She believes she loved Bruce, but I felt sorry for how she was treated by him. She's a very p
J.E. Benoit
Nov 03, 2016 J.E. Benoit rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

It’s not an addiction if I enjoy every minute of it.
It’s not an addiction if I love what I do.

Kade Wright and Vicky Sullivan are both ordered to participate in the program at LAA (Love Addicts Anonymous) but for very different reasons. Kade is forced to go if he wants to save his seat on his own company’s board because his latest sexcapades have lan
2OCC Reviews
Nov 06, 2016 2OCC Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
Love Addicts Anonymous is a promising start to a new series and was an enjoyable short read. The story introduces readers to the characters and gives readers the reasons why the characters are in a Love Addicts rehab centre. The story does kind of finish a bit abruptly and left me hoping that it doesn’t take too long for the next book to be released.

The male character of the book Kade was a sexy, enjoyable and fun character that I found really entertaining. The book is told from his and the fema
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 14, 2016 Romance Readers Retreat rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I am finding this review a real struggle to write just because the book was so short and not much happened. It was more of a teaser / not much happens book if you ask me but it was enough to make me want to know what happens in the next instalment.

Kade and Vicky both find themselves being sent to Love Addicts Anonymous rehab centre, both for different reasons. However upon arrival they find themselves bunked up as room mates under a trial scheme the rehab centre is running. Kade is a s
Lisa
Nov 15, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-digital
Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One by J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele. It is a wicked fast read that will get you just interested enough that when the ending rolls around you are very curious to see what happens next.

Kade is the super sexy and successful business man with some very strong goals (365 women, a day-to-day calendar of sexual conquests) and his company's board has decided he either gets help for his sex-addiction or he is out the company.

Vicki, however, is so far on the other end of the
Jo
Nov 08, 2016 Jo rated it liked it
Do I enjoy reading it? I like their conservation, it is funny n make you smile. But, yes, this is not my kind of book, two mental illness people gather in a rehab centre, they need to face their problems n need to deal with their addicts. One is stalker and one is sex.

Vicky n Kade, they maybe in a good look on appearance but they did have problems.
Tina Morgan
Nov 16, 2016 Tina Morgan rated it really liked it
Ok I really liked this book and cannot wait to see what Vicky and Kaiden say or get into next.This was a funny short read and I finished it in one sitting,I had to I just couldn't put it down. And I just can't wait for the next book!!!
Rachel S
Sep 28, 2016 Rachel S marked it as to-read
So friggin excited to get the advanced reader copy I won in a giveaway. When will they be sent out?

HeatherTX
Pretty disappointed with this, I've thoroughly enjoyed other works from this author...but this one not so much.

I don't think I'll be finishing this serial. Can't win them all.
Stefanie
Sep 29, 2016 Stefanie marked it as to-read
Paula  Phillips
Dec 13, 2016 Paula Phillips rated it it was amazing
What happens when you get someone who takes Sex to the next level and someone who takes Love to the next level? You get them as roommates at the newest Love Addicts Rehab Centre. Kade Wright loves sex and has spent the last year making certain he achieves his goal of sleeping with 365 women. This would be alright if he owned a place like a club his friend owns or somewhere that didn't need him to have a good reputation but Kade is CEO of a Fortune 500 type company, and the board has come down h ...more
GypsyBelle
Nov 14, 2016 GypsyBelle rated it liked it
3.5 Stars :
Well first off Part One ....so you can guess that means....there will be a Part 2.. This was a good start off to a new story. It was cute, funny, quick read. I had my moments of wishing it was going a different way, or wishing the H did this or didn't do that. Same with the h.....but over all well written and nice start.

Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
This is my confession: I'm still on the fence about Kade and Vicky. Maybe because its a serial and you get no closure or real answers in this edition. I feel for Bicky and what she has been through but I cant say the same for Kade. The jury is still out on him. Hopefully the next book will have me feeling differently.
Elizabeth Mathis
Kade Wright is an expert in rocking any woman's world.

Love isn’t supposed to be addictive. But for Vicky Sullivan it is.

A true romantic at heart, she
Stacy
Nov 20, 2016 Stacy rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a good quick read, a taste of what's to come in the next book. The story line was different to what I have been rising lately so it was a nice change. The story kept my attention. I do wish I had the whole story at once. I felt I just got into the story and it was over.
Helen Simpson
Nov 07, 2016 Helen Simpson rated it really liked it
A QUICK READ THAT LEAVES YOU WANTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE RESIDENTS IN REHAB CENTRE. I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE A FUN CONCEPT PUTTING VICKY AND KADE AS ROOM-MATES. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHERE THESE CHARACTERS TAKE US.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Love Assaulted (Skulls of Angels MC, #1)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)
  • Broken Beat
  • Harley & Rose
  • Bad Advice
  • Married By Contract
  • Strung
  • Bliss
  • Maxen (Kinky Shine, #2)
  • The Boy in the Band (The Boy in the Band, #1)
  • Losing Forever
  • Fleeting Moments
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)
  • Her Greatest Mistake
  • Becoming Black (Little Black Book, #0.5)
  • Puck Buddies (Puck Buddies, #1)
  • Sweetest Taboo (S.I.N., #3)
  • The Argument
J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her website at http://www.jcreedauthor.com
or