Start by marking “Vampire Knight” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight is a Royal Blood Chronicle character novella about Katrina’s father Fredrik during his years as a Templar Knight. Find out secrets he’s never revealed before, meet new characters and see familiar characters in a different light along the way, including Katrina’s mother, Elizabeth and Fredrik’s brother, William.
“I wanted to give the loyal fans of Royal Blood
Kindle Edition
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight

Stephanie  Mae
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been following this amazing series since book 1. This is the tale of Katrina's Father, and I absolutely loved it! I wish there was more of it to read. I have been waiting for a new book in this series and Elizabeth did not disappoint. There is plenty of action as you get to know the man her father was, His character, the type of man he truly was. I love how Elizabeth sucks you in from page one and you need to know what happens next, until next thing you know, the book is already over. I c ...more
Amy
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fascinating read!!!!! I love it!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was when this book was released... I was fascinated by this character (Katrina's father) and I wanted to no more about him and how he became who he was..
I wasn't disappointed either!!!! The book is captivating, exciting and rich in knowledge!!!! The story is fascinating, the writing is beautiful; flawless it flows well and holds your attention until without realizing it you've finished the book!!!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
This is the first book in the series that I have read so I don't know how everything connects together, I can only guess. It was a fast-paced and action-packed short that spoke of a man of honor and loyalty.
I'm intrigued in how everything ties all together.
Amanda Showalter
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short book about a Fredrik when he was a templar knight. This is a book that is supposed to be a companion book to the Royal Blood Chronicles but I was a bit lost and didn't know that. The book is interesting and is about Vampire Knights Templar who are immortal (duh vampires) who are on the run after being betrayed. I was a bit confused by this because I had not read any of the other series but it was still an interesting book. I think I want to read more about this series.
Tresa
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have always been interested in the Knight's Templar, and I love the authors idea of them being Vampires. I know this is a prequel to the series, which I haven't read yet. It is full of action, adventure and bloodshed!! I'm definitely interested in this series and will be continuing to read it!!!
Nicole Brunskill
Casey Fry
Dec 04, 2016
Meredith Craig
Jan 02, 2017
I grew up in a small northern Minnesotan town married my high school sweetheart, had two beautiful children and as soon as we could we moved to a warmer climate. I have worked with my husband building and decorating custom homes for years. After loving every kind of vampire book, movie and series I decided that I wanted to know more. I can write a book I thought, how hard can that be? Well.... But ...more