Start by marking “Weathered Love (The Prick Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Weathered Love (The Prick Series Book 2)

Weathered Love (The Prick Series #2)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
This is book two in the Prick Series. It's recommended that you read book one, Guided Love first.

Life doesn’t come with a weather forecast. There isn’t a report to tell you when a storm is coming. When the dark clouds roll in, you are lost to the depths of your own making.

Published May 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Weathered Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weathered Love

Jessica
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful story of finding your true self, forgiveness, love, friendship, and redemption!

WOW! Just WOW!

It's no secret that I loved Guided Love, Book 1 in the Prick Series. Samantha and Axel were such a beautiful couple and their relationship was so REAL and breathtaking.

Weathered Love has brought me right back to that! This story… it's real, it's deep, it's dark at times, but it's worth it!

Camaron was one character that I instantly wanted to love and hate at the same time. But something inside
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Weathered Love this is Camaron Willis story we first met him in Guided Love and I will admit I wanted to strangle the ass for the stunts he pulled but I guess everyone deserves a second chance. You will laugh, cry, shout and want to shake the life out of him at times but he's finally on the right path in life or is he.

Jessica has lived a sheltered life living in a very small community but when the cards are dealt its her time to leave and find herself, Jessica gets herself a job
Destiny
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had just finished book one Guided Love , so had to read this one immediately. I was great , you will laugh and you WILL cry so grab some tissues. Great job Tracie Redmond!
Paula Radell
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Once again, Tracie Redmond takes readers on a surprising and emotional journey, full of twists and turns, joy and angst. I knew this was Camaron's story, and expected it to be heavy-duty, because Camaron is not an easy character to love; he's a human train wreck. But, as the author says, "no one should weather a storm alone" - and among the other qualities of the Prick series, the supporting characters make sure that no one gets left behind.

Camaron seems to be the person everyone loved to hate i
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
***** April's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

Jessica
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My pricks are back!! Woohoo – I love this group of smart ass characters! I was consumed by their lives in first book, Guided Love so I was beyond excited to revisit them in Weathered Love.

Oh man, I was angry at Cam at the end of the first book. He seemed to be lacking any redeeming qualities – I mean he is seriously selfish and immature. He’s a total prick and that fact made me crazy curious to see how Tracie Redmond was going to atone his past behavior and attitude toward his friends.

And honest
Char Brothers
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW just WOW! Tracie you held firm on allowing the next chapter in the "pricks" lives to evolve and change yet held me captive throughout the entire book. You kept me tied to each and every event throughout the entire book. I did not once become confused on what you were portraying. You remained true to your characters.
I am still an Axel and Sam fan, only because they are the pillars to the prick family.
But, you made me understand the side of Cameron that made me despise him in book one.
New c
She Hearts Books
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Camaron was a total ass in Guided Love and in Weathered Love he is feeling the consequences of his actions. Truth is the man is lost. Sam has moved on with Axel and is getting married. This brings Cam to a place where he regrets treating her so badly and realizing that he wants more in his life too. He is partying way too much and bringing all kinds of women to his bed. Unfortunately that includes Roni who I dislike even more that I did before. She isn't done creating problems for Cam. I wanted ...more
Kristie Chamberlain
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Talk about weathering the storm! Cameron made it through rough waters to his lighthouse and found someone who's light made his life complete… I was also going a little crazy with Paul and Carries story and as usual Roni drove me nuts and shocked me right out of my underwear!!!! Tracie you are freakin amazing and I am loving this series and I will tell you I freakin loved every second of this book! I feel like I knew the characters personally you had me laughing and you had me in tears! * wink wi ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review.. First I have to say I was not very excited about Cam's story just because of how he was in the first book but I am so glad I got to read this because OMG I just loved this story.. He totally redeemed himself in this book...

I was pulled right into this story and into this couple. I found myself just besides myself at certain points....

Such a really great story and can not wait for more of this group and this author
Hayley
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
**Thankyou for the chance to read your book Tracie** Oh. My. God!!! An absolute amazing read... Loved it from start to finish!! Love the pricks!! Jessica and Cameron have sizzling hot chemistry!! It was just an awesome read.. The ending wasn't as I expected either.. Wow!! Bring on the next book!!
Carla
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Weathered Love is the second book in The Prick series and cannot be read as a stand alone.

We first met Camaron in Guided Love, and, frankly, he was a hot mess. He is all about himself and whatever cheap woman he can get in his bed. He has made a ton of mistakes in regards to his relationship with his best friend Sam. I will warn you-he will get on your last nerve! There were many times I wanted to smack him in the head and tell him to wake up! As this book continues, Cam
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an up from the first book. This book is flowing. I adore the characters and the men is to drool over. The ladies are not softies. They will kick you a new one if needed. The family dramas are a lot to take in. Cameron the man hump is falling hard for good wholesome Jessica. Not used to this, Jessica has a lot to take in, but she is coping well
I just couldn't put this book down. The drama before the end was nailbiting. Thank you for letting me be part of The Prick family. Awesome read ev
Bookaholic And
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought Tracie Redmond had delivered her best work yet, she give us Cam story and of course you find yourself engulfed in this book until the last page has been read.

Jessica and Cam are looking to redeem their past and make the best for their present and future. This two will have you glued to this book. I love it and I know you will love it too.
I can not wait to see what's next in this incredible series.

I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Amy Rehberg
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Cameron can be a douche however you see the good he can and is in this book. Jessica has never experienced life and little things everyone takes for granted. Roni is still a heifer but Jessica brings what good there is in her out. This story is touching in a lot of ways on many subjects. Plus you get the rest of the prick family.
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 WEATHERED LOVE STARS!! I am in love with The Prick Series, it is so good. I wanted to kill Camaron in the first book Guided Love, but he redeemed himself in this book. This story has all the feels and keeps you turning pages. Camaron and Jessica are perfect together and I loved seeing their story unfold. Tracie Redmond is moving up my list of favorite authors.
Arika Dingmann
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lighthouse

After reading Guided Love I had a lot of feelings about Cam and 90% of them were not good. I didn't know how this book would play out. Well I couldn't put this book down. My heart has so many feels going on. It is a definite must read.
Meleaha Howard
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Guided Love, I really didn't like Camaron. He was selfish and self centered. In Weathered Love, we watch Camaron fall in love and it was amazing! Jessica is his polar opposite, but she is truly his other half.
Aimee
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Great book
Love the characters and the love they all share. Can't wait for the next one! Mended Love, I think it'll be great.
Amber Jacobs
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

In this book we get Cameron's story. Second book in the Prick Series. Great book. I highly recommend this book.
Samantha L
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Weathered Love is a story of second chances, finding the one to weather the storms with, family and acceptance. Tracie Redmond is a literary queen in the way she rips readers apart with the angst and then puts them together again with such a true love story.

So....I am the first to admit that I wasn't sure if I could possibly enjoy a book about Camaron after reading Guided Love. I just did not think that there was a redeeming quality that would endear me to his story. I was adamant going into thi
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the author's second book and I highly recommend reading book 1 Guided Love to get more background on some of the situations and characters that you will be reading about. I was leery to read this book at first because of how much I ended up disliking Camaron in Guided Love but he really surprised me. The author does a great job of making us fall in love with Camaron and feel for everything that he has gone through and made him the way he is. Camaron is not an easy character to love but h ...more
Monica
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’d like to think the Author Tracie Redmond for gifting me this book in exchange for an honest review.

The saying is that a leopard doesn’t change his spots….well unless that leopard is Camaron Willis. In Guided Love he was the villain and the person you despised. I honestly did not see how Tracie could redeem him in my eyes or heart. In Guided Love he hit so far down in rock bottom that I never thought he would be able to climb back up. In all honesty I kept waiting for him to do something to me
April Johnson
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Camaron Willis only had one person he could count on. One person who could always lift him up. After almost destroying their friendship he has to sit back and watch her marry someone else.

His world is consumed with darkness a
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Fantastic!! I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it's the second in The Prick series. I read the first book last year and thought that was great. This however is Camaron's story, now in book one he acted appallingly so he wasn't my favourite person. He treated his life long best friend Sam like dirt, but on the other hand because of his actions Sam ended up with Axel so things do happen for a reason!
Well I'll start by saying Camaron completely redeemed himself in this book and I love him! I think Cam
Erica
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Guided Love is the first book in the series, and is recommended you read that one first. Trust me. you will want to. It will give you a better understanding into Camaron. and if you are anything like me and the majority, you are going to despise Camaron.

Coming into reading this one, I knew the author had her work cut out for her. For someone to mess up as bad as he did in book one and to be able to turn him into a lovable character, would not have been easy. So starting the book off the bat, th
Lora
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

Honestly this book killed it. I was determined to hate Camaron. I mean in Guided Love he was an absolute jerk and I couldn’t find him changing his ways and becoming a good guy….did Ms Redmond ever change my mind!!! (((Almost a spoiler alert -- I almost found myself even liking Roni!)))

Jessica was a different character than any in this series for sure and maybe in most of what I read. She grew up in a very religious community and was very sheltered -- imagine what it was like for
Books 2 Blog
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Weathered Love by Tracie Redmond due today June 10th.

5 Stars

I have been patiently waiting for this book to come out!! And by patiently I mean, I kept checking amazon for the release of book 2 & I fist pumped while I did a little dance when I heard it was finally here! Haha!

This is Cameron's love story and I loved it!! I missed reading about the pricks and was giddy and laughing at how much I really enjoyed the other characters. The conversations and banter they all have with each other had m
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Were back with the Pricks!! In this second book in The Prick Series, and this is Cameron's story. I've got to say in the first Book Guided Love (which I would highly recommend that you read first) Cameron was an ass I wanted to keep slapping him upside his head for his actions and the things he said and boy did he push my buttons but saying that this did need to be the second book to follow and Cameron really did redeem himself.
This book is about second chances and I loved this story especially
Kim  Brewing
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book moves at a slower pace than book one...and I think that is necessary to really understand where Camaron starts out vs where he ends up. This book didn't make me cry like the first one, but there are still a couple of scenes that choke me up. Ma is mentioned to! This book is a love journey, and I was glad to be along for the ride.

Camaron, the character we all wanted to throat punch in book one, is so full of self doubt and loathing in the beginning of this book. He is making incredibly
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Runaway Countess
  • Southern Roots (Southern Roots #1)
  • When You Don't Have a Choice (Windhaven Manor Series #1)
  • Love, Your Greek Billionaire (Stravros and Willow, #2)
  • Clash (Payton's Heart #1)
  • Pierced
  • Death of a Sales Rep (Gotcha Detective Agency Mystery #3)
  • Rhythm in Blue
  • Lila's Loves (Haven, Texas, #1)
  • Diesel
  • Fight For My Heart
  • Beyond the Orange Moon (Mathews Family, #2)
  • Escape Down Under (Down Under #1)
  • Stick Shift (Bad Boys of Racing, #1)
  • Halfway Hidden
  • The Final Lesson Plan (Schooled 2)
  • Forged
  • Sticky

The Prick Series (2 books)
  • Guided Love (The Prick Series, #1)