Start by marking “Catching Rebecca (Bachelor of Shell Cove #3)” as Want to Read:
Catching Rebecca (Bachelor of Shell Cove #3)

Catching Rebecca

(Bachelor of Shell Cove #3)

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Trapped by family obligations, Rebecca Lynn Holbrook, the heir to Holbrook Industries, is not the spoiled rich girl everyone thinks she is. She’s a company asset to be sold and traded. In exchange for the cash infusion the company needs, Rebecca Lynn has seven days to complete a negotiated marriage contract. There’s just one hitch in the plan——her lover——sexy ex-Navy offic ...more
Published May 19th 2016 by Juno Waves PGM Press

To ask other readers questions about Catching Rebecca, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catching Rebecca

Alexis Smith
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
*Advanced Readers Copy (ARC) received from the Author in return for an honest review.*

Book: Catching Rebecca
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Part of a series: Yes (A Bachelor of Shell Cove Novel)

Rebecca Lynn Holbrook is standing at the altar in front of a man she barely knows, about to recite her vows before God and the congregation when her attention is drawn up into the balcony. She locks eyes with the love of her life, Darwin Masters.

The two had been together just a week ago. Darwin is having a hard
Micheale
Jul 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is a review of the writing, not a rehash of the publishers blurb.

I was sent a request to review this book via email. Will probably be the last time they do that ;o)

This novel from this writer is as close to a Harlequin Romance as you can get. Lots of "sexual" angst from the male lead and very little from the female lead. What probably kicks it out of the HR is that these two actually have sex, but it is nothing too "racy" for those of you who would not like detail.

There is too much repetit
Jo-Anne
Jun 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: wtr, review-requested, own
When Rebecca Lynn is about to marry Dick, her lover, Darwin, goes to the wedding and watches from the balcony. When Rebecca Lynn spots him, she promptly throws up - all over Dick. So the wedding is off for that day. Rebecca Lynn's father, Sam, had told her she was marrying Dick so that his family would give Sam the cash his business needs. She didn't want the wedding to take place but couldn't bring herself to say no to her father. Darwin knows Rebecca Lynn loves him and sets up a plan to be abl ...more
Darlene
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the AUTHOR SIERA LONDON in exchange for an honest opinion This is Mismousey very honest opinion of her book CATCHING REBECCA:A BACHELOR OF SHELL COVE NOVEL.
Ms London has a gift with story telling . She created a unique storyline and town.Her characters have depth -detail and character. The scenes are so well describes that you are able to visualize everything tight before your eyes.
This is one amazing story. It's about a father who cares more about saving his company and
Cheri
May 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Catching Rebecca Review

** I received a copy from the Author in return for an honest review… **

Can Darwin Master catch the one woman who drove him to unbridled stupidity? Could he sit idle while the woman he loved married another man?
Hell no!!

Darwin knew his woman. He had to believe that if Rebecca Lynn wanted to be married, he would be her choice. It's time to stop a wedding now....

Why did Rebecca Lynn have to be the Holbrook stuck with The Dick for the rest of the foreseeable future? There ha
Page Turners
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was so good that I have been telling everyone that will listen that they have to read it asap. Darwin is determined to get back what is his. The one and only woman he has ever loved. Even if that means he has to stop her from marrying another man. Rebecca is caught between doing what is right for her family and following her heart. A heart that has always belonged to Darwin. This story was dramatic in all the right ways. There are moments that will stop your heart. These two face obsta ...more
MJM
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Didn't Live Up To The Blurb!
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.  I read the blurb and thought that I was in for a treat here but, sadly, it isn't that great.  our two protagonists are Rebecca Lyn and Darwin.  He is ex Navy and has loved her over half of his life. They are lovers but she doesn't let him know that she is getting married to a man she barely knows that her parents are basically blackmailing her to marry to save the family business.
Jami
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Rebecca and Darwin are caught up in some page turning suspenseful twists. This was a wonderful read. Very well written, very well thought out. The story was greatly organized with well developed characters that were easy to connect to. The greed evident through out this story was just appalling. It is mind blowing to me when a parent can feel so little for their own child that they will use them for financial
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Catching Rebecca is the story of Rebecca and Darwin and it is an intriguing story filled with drama and suspense. One has to ask how far are you willing to go for family. I know there is something to say about loyalty but should that loyalty and trust come at the expense of the happiness and livelihood of another? Such is the case for Rebecca time is running out and a lot is riding on her negotiating a contract that she is not interested in honoring. Will Darwin be able to come to the rescue in ...more
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

Rebecca trying to save her family's business has marry a man she does not love out of family obligation. Darwin was Rebecca's lover and they both have feelings for each other. Darwin is confused he does not know whether to stop the wedding or let Rebecca marry someone else.

A wedding escape✔the best of all time. Enemies lurking around✔Will Darwin and Rebecca be able to stop these enemies before it's to late and
Barbara
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good book that kept me turning pages I had to know what was going to happen next this is Rebecca Lynn and Darwin's story . There is drama, suspense, evil and good, a father that needed to see what his daughter really needed and a couple of things that made me laugh.Overall a excellent read that leaves you with a tie in to the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Pat
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The storyline was well written and the characters were well defined that I was totally enthralled until the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Selina Durio
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better

This series just keeps getting better and better! While this was Rebecca Lynn and Darwin's story, it was a great continuation of a wonderful story line.
Shelly
I should have suspected that I wasn’t going to think this book was any better than its two predecessors.

Clue #1 - it took seven chapters to describe approximately 30 minutes of action. The joke of a wedding between Rebecca Lynn and Dick Ascot. The author will later use Dick’s name as an attempt at humor. Yes, this is a grown up book and not satirical.

Clue #2 - after Darwin ‘rescues’ Rebecca Lynn from her wedding getaway. She thought jumping from two floors up would not end in either death or br
Shone
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In love with one man, afaird of her father Rebecca is following the orders give by her father. Darwwin, ex Navy and the man who love her will go to hell and back to keep her happy. Great story, I want to read book 1 & 2 in this series. There was a heclk of a cliff-hanger, I hope book 4 answers all my questions.

#cillasbookmaniacs
Nicole
Readdick
Aug 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Sloppy writing. Flat plot. Bad overall.
Ese
Jul 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I tried to finish it, I really did but I couldn't, So I will try again later on.
Dana Busenbark
In this third book of the series, we get a chance to get to know Darwin, Logan's little brother better. We also get to know Rebecca Holbrook better. We find out more about what is going on and why her father is so adamant about pairing her up with Richard Ascot. There are more things going on in this book that relate back to book two, secrets, lies, hidden truths. What is truly going on? Why is Sam Holbrook so adamant about this marriage? What is truly going on? Who is Hawk? For that matter, who ...more
Mindy Brewster
Feb 28, 2017
Lisa B.
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Difficult book to finish. These characters weren't very relatable for me. She has no backbone whatsoever and made for a heroine you couldn't root for. And he seemed to be a wimp. How do you stay in a relationship with a woman who is wearing another man's ring and isn't sure she wants to take it off? Not one I'd recommend to others.
Anita
Rebecca
C.  (Christy)
Barbara
Jan 03, 2017
Siera London is a bestselling author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. She crafts stories of diverse characters navigating the challenges and triumphs to find lasting love. Intelligence, wit, emotion, drama, and sensual romance are between the covers of every Siera London novel. Siera lives in Florida with her husband, and a color patch tabby named Frie.

Bachelor of Shell Cove (4 books)
  • Chasing Ava (Bachelors of Shell Cove #1)
  • Convincing Lina (Bachelors Of Shell Cove #2)
  • Claiming Janna: A Bachelor of Shell Cove Novel (The Bachelors of Shell Cove Book 4)