Start by marking “Dark Tremor (Mated by Magic, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Tremor (Mated by Magic, #2)

Dark Tremor

(Mated by Magic #2)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  114 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Earth and fire unite in paranormal ritual so hot that sand melts to glass and meteors fly across the sky.

Jace Fialko decided long ago he’d never try to mate again. He knows firsthand how the magical foreplay–the duel for sexual equality can turn deadly. He tempts fate when a stubborn, sinfully tempting earth-witch gets into trouble and can’t resist being her hero. She’s p
Published May 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dark Tremor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Tremor

Dianne
To say Terra felt the earth move when she met Jace Fialko really isn’t as far-fetched as it seems. Terra has been hiding out living the life of a hermit, avoiding any and all witches, her very life depends on it. When Jace enters her life, the handsome fire witch ignites feelings in Terra that she cannot succumb to. She can trust no one, because her enemies want her, her secrets and her talents and they will stop at nothing to get them, by any means necessary.

Jace has a dark past he cannot forge
Christine
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arc review for honest review. Have is from the fire level clan and terra from the earth brasmatia clan the meet under the solstice when finding a mate is highest.This story has them in a battle, find love ,and much more awesome.
Patti Ashley
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice new version of witches

I really enjoyed the heroine in this story. Shane has so much baggage and she is vulnerable. The Fialko's are a bossy family, but good men art heart. The plot was rather convoluted and I would have liked a bit more action, but a fun read.
Berk Rourke
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in the series of Mated by Magic books by authors Alden and Seabrook which I have read. The first starred Jack and his mate Zoe. This book stars Jace, youngest brother of Jack and his mate (not at first but eventually) Terra. They meet in a highly unusual way. She is a witch of the earth, possessing power to create earthquakes. He is a witch of fire. He knows right away she may well be his mate. She does not. It takes her a while but finally they come together. The sexual scene ...more
Michelle MacQueen
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whew ... gotta cool down now. This book was exciting, hot, sexy, sweet, suspenseful ... all of the above please!

I must say, I enjoyed Dark Vortex immensely, but I think this second book is on a different level. I just couldn't stop reading. I finished it yesterday and let it sit for a full 24 hours before reviewing, just to be able to form coherent thoughts. Here are the first thoughts that came to mind when the fog cleared:

Jace is one sexy sexy man. He starts out as your stereotypical bad boy,
Teri
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am really having a great time with Mated by Magic Series by Stella Marie Alden and Chantel Seabrook. The second book of the series Dark Tremor can be considered a standalone novel, this one focuses on the youngest of the clan Jace. Now Jace has his own issues with the idea of mating but that all unravels when he meets the feisty little earth witch Terra.
What happens when these feisty stubborn and opinionated two get together is epic. A strong story of how love will help you overcome even the w
Kristy
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a complimenatary copy of 'Dark Tremor' from Chantel Seabrook, in exchange for an honest review.

'Dark Tremor' was my first read from either Stella Marie Alden & Chantel Seabrook, so I started reading the book unsure what I was in for... What an introduction to Stella & Chantel's books. 'Dark Tremor' is book 2 of Stella & Chantel's series "Mated by Magic", I haven't read book 1 yet but I was able to understand what was going to in this book... I have added book 1 to my TBR
Mandi
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Mated By Magic series and it was magical!! I loved it and couldn't put it down.

This book stars Jace, youngest brother of Jack and his mate Terra. They meet in a highly unusual way. She is a witch of the earth, possessing power to create earthquakes. He is a witch of fire. As you can imagine with those two forces, it'll be a hot, powerful steamy story.

Jace recognises that Terra is his mate but will see accept him and complete the mating ritual? The sexual scenes i
Soccergypsy
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
** A free copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. **

Such a rush! Non-stop thrills from the beginning to the end. The characters are independent and self-sufficient who strengthen and support each other from the start. Beautiful imagery and breathtaking emotions drive this story. The "earth" magic scenes alone are spectacular! A one-sit read for me; that alone tells the tale of how deeply rooted I was in this story.
Raina Collins
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is great. Each book seems to pull you in more.

Jace's past haunts him and he has sworn he would never have a solstice mating. Terra is also hiding from her past. She has gone so far as to live out in the middle of a desert. But an accidental crash meeting with Jace will change everything in a second.

The book will pull you into their romance. And we get to see how much it will take for them to finally let go and do what is needed.

Received book from author for an honest review.
Xtina Marie

RELEASE DATE: May 9, 2016
MY RATING:
Dina
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it :) great second book in the series.
The storyline is a great new twist on witches.
Terra is an earth with and jace is a fire witch and sparks fly from the first minute they meet. But with their secrets can they have a happy ending?? A must read!!
Natalie
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark Tremor

I know Josh has to be torn up about his wife. I'm sure there is a second chance for him to find his perfect match and I can't wait. Have is perfect for her in every way or better yet they are perfect for each other.
Katharine
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Loved book two as much as book one! Another amazing series by Chantel Seabrook ,and Stella Marie aiden also is a wonderful author in this series! Excellent paranormal witch book 5stars! Can't wait to start book three
Andrea Heltsley
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
This is the second book in the series and I loved it! Such a unique concept and I was instantly addicted! The first book was awesome, and this one didn't slack off. It was steamy, witchy, and involved a different brother in the notorious family. Five glittery stars!
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I enjoyed this book immensely.
Terrific second installment in this series!
Interesting characters and interesting storyline.
Rose
Loved it!
Lynn Thinking out loud
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness. I just love this series. It has everything in it my little heart desires. You won't be sorry if you buy this series. What are you waiting for people go one click already.
Teresasloveosbooks
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book series

I loved everything about this book it's got mystery,WItches and I love stories with WItches The stronger the Hotter. I can't wait for Book Three
RomanceReviews
Apr 04, 2018
Elisabetta Franchi
Sep 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Amazon Best Seller Stella Marie Alden loves Zumba, yoga, watercolor painting, and all genres of romances.

Her first book, ‘How to Train Your Knight’, won Romance Writers of America coveted Molly and Show me the Sparks Contests, and placed in four others.
Truly remarkable, considering she’s only been writing for three years.

Growing up in Vermont, she loved to make up stories. Crayons fought each

Mated by Magic (3 books)
  • Dark Vortex (Mated by Magic, #1)
  • Dark Tide (Mated by Magic, #3)