Start by marking “Lord Sinister (Secrets & Scandals Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Lord Sinister (Secrets & Scandals Book 3)

Lord Sinister

(Secrets & Scandals #3)

Abandoned and Alone…

Amelia Jamison has lost everything.  She has no home, no money, and no way of taking care of her son.  Ten years ago, however, she had a wealthy family, many friends, and prominent young men wishing to court her.  Then she met Lord Julian Westland, Marquess of Amersleigh, who ruined her life.  She promptly fled England, abandoned and alone.  Now, to k

Published April 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Lord Sinister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord Sinister

Start your review of Lord Sinister (Secrets & Scandals Book 3)
Cocktails and Books
This started out so well, but the lack of relationship development between the characters made it hard to believe they could have developed any feelings for each other with everything else that was going on.
Pang Thao
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Roller coaster of heartache.

I really wanted to give a 5 Star, I did. The beginning had my heart breaking for Amelia and Alex and their hardship in life. The book was filled with heard he for Amelia. Amelia was such a strong mom in all the sacrifices she made for her son. But I was disappointed to see her so weak and helpless when it came to her dealing with Julian. That's the minus one star.
Shelley
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and heart-wrenching tale of true love.

This story in the Secrets & Scandals series is a gut-wrenching tale of a love torn apart by lies and deceit. For over ten years Amelia and Julian have been separated by a vicious lie perpetrated by a member of Amelia's own family. It's a must read journey of true love winning out, giving Amelia and Julian their own always and forever. Tiffany Green has done it again with another amazing love story.
V SB
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is most definitely a keeper... My heart was breaking for this young couple and their son- what they had to go through just to finally find happiness.. This will definitely go to my Faves list!
vanessa edwards
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too Much

I liked this book. The only critique would be that there was too many things Amelia was subjected too, one hazard after another. I already realized how strong she was, and thought each additional danger after her being rescued from the brothel should have been enough.
Stiofani E. MacKirdie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal

This book is one I would recommend hands down.
Be ready to want to read it straight through.
The characters are very vibrant and pull at your heart.
This book jump starts at the prologue and it's off from there. I hope you enjoy this book as much I enjoyed it.
PLP
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating plot!

Wonderful, wonderful book. Although the drama did get to me after a while. But every twist, turn, lie, misunderstanding pulled me in so that I stayed up all night reading it. This is a book you read and then read again!
Karen Llanes
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiffang writes strong heros and Heroines her books keep you interested as the plot gets thicker. My emotions all over the place. Thats what I like in a book. The characters are so much fun.
Sally Hannoush
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rollercoaster ride

This book has mystery and love and drama and various emotional aspects. It’s the third book in the series but can be read as a stand alone.
bernice peterson
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book

I really enjoyed this book. I read it in one day. I hope there is a follow up with maybe Alex? Will look for more.
Diane creech
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An excellent read

It was a real pleasure to read an interesting story that was so well written. It is about a young woman who was seduced because of a bet. She becomes pregnant and goes to the young man (who was warned that the young woman was coming to tell him that she was pregnant and that it was a lie in order to trick him into marriage) and when he saw her he slammed the door in her face because he believed the lie. She suffers many hardships over the years. Ten years later she sees her
AWB
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was afraid I was going to hate this book because Julian is an asshat. But after the 50% mark I was rooting for him. I thought he was remarkably sad/guilt plagued about the couple shit past. Although this book didn't get five stars simply because the h was made to suffer so god-damn much that I honestly got a little exhausted for her. If there was something wrong that could happen in any way she suffered that shit. Misunderstanding kicked her ass left and right.
Tanya Speir
Apr 10, 2018
Catherina du Toit
Feb 19, 2018
Rosetta Mulley
rated it did not like it
May 07, 2016
Oct 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 12, 2016 08:24AM

• Life Without You
  • Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers (Rock Stars Don't Like... #1)
  • Undressed by the Earl (Secrets in Silk, #3)
  • Dazzled
  • Falling For Ava (British Billionaires, #2)
  • The Unfaithful Wife
  • Sinful (St. John-Duras, #1)
  • Still Human (Just Human, #2)
  • Intimate Deception
  • When A Laird Loves A Lady (Highlander Vows: Entangled Hearts, #1)
  • A Governess for the Brooding Duke
  • New Year in Manhattan (The Empire State Trilogy, #3)
  • Losing Me Finding You (Losing Me Finding You, #1)
  • Until We Collide
  • Release (The Invitation, #3)
  • Hate to Love You
  • Crown Me (Royals Saga, #3)
  • Gunslingers Don't Die
Amazon bestselling author, Tiffany Green, credits her passion for the Regency-set historical romance to her long-time hero Judith McNaught. Inspired by the structure of old-world society and settings, Tiffany sought to create characters and story lines to challenge that structure with the slightly darker, more sensual voice of Regency Allure.

With 4 books from the Secrets and Scandals Series

Secrets & Scandals (5 books)
  • Innocence Lost (Secrets & Scandals Book 1)
  • Duchess Beware
  • Lord Black Heart (Secrets & Scandals Book 4)
  • Lord Rogue (Secrets & Scandals Book 5)