Start by marking “History Mysteries” as Want to Read:

History Mysteries

Zeke Adams has mixed feelings about visiting his nana for the summer. On the one hand, he'll get to see her and his two younger cousins, Nick and Bart, but then they'll be stuck all summer in the small coastal town of Cliffdale, California-a place they all believe will be boring. When the boys arrive, they ask Nana if they can ride their skateboards around town. Nana agree ...more
Published March 26th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about History Mysteries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about History Mysteries

Start your review of History Mysteries
Suzanne
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
History Mysteries

I really enjoyed reading about Sadie and her grandsons. I think I would be a nervous wreck having them for the summer.They were so inquisitive to what was going on in Sadie’s town.Please read Mary Martinez books.My mom and I are devouring them.
Judy Baker
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I haven't read many books for preteens, but I think this book would be a good story for any ten/eleven or even twelve year old boy or girl depending on their reading level.
Donna K
This book was okay. It never popped off the pages for me. The plot was okay. The characters unfortunately never reached out to grab me. I could picture some but not others. If you need a book to read this is an okay book but I would not put it at the top of my reccomend book. With this setting and some scenes I think this book had great potential. I will have to try another book by this author to see if we are just not an author reader fit or if others are better
I read this book for Reading All
Cyndy Gleave
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a bit different genre(youth) for Mary, and she nailed it! Her characters are so real and well written (despite the extras) . The mystery and story line are intriguing without being cumbersome for young readers. The 'super powers' add to the fun, and I find myself wanting to hear more from Nick, Zeke and Bart.
Laura Ellis
rated it did not like it
Jun 29, 2017
Sandra Beck
Sue
Adrienne Pilon
Apr 19, 2016
Mary lives in Magna, a little town west of Salt Lake City, Utah. Together with her husband, she has six grown children, and six wonderful grandsons and five beautiful granddaughters. She loves to spend time with family and friends--she includes good books as friends!

Mary writes mostly romantic suspense, romance, women's fiction, and she has just begun to dabble in young adult mystery. During her w

News & Interviews