Start by marking “Weightless” as Want to Read:
Weightless

Weightless

4.12  ·  Rating Details ·  4,277 Ratings  ·  545 Reviews
I remember the lights.

I remember I wanted to photograph them, the way the red and blue splashed across his cold, emotionless face. But I knew even if my feet could move from the place where they had cemented themselves to the ground and I could run for my camera, I wouldn’t be able to capture that moment.

I had trusted him, I had loved him, and even though my body had cha
285 pages
Published June 16th 2016 by Kandi Steiner

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 23, 2016 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | BLOG

"The heat I felt when Roads touched me —when he kissed me —was the best sensation. It was white hot and electrifying. It seared my skin and blazed through every inch of my body. It burned me. It scarred me."

THIS IS THE HARDEST REVIEW I'VE EVER HAD TO WRITE.

Yep. The hardest.

I've gone over it a thousand times. It's driving me CRAZY. I want it to be perfect because Weightless was... God, it was rife with emotion so intense I felt it everywher
Christy
5 stars!!!!!

photo 4B3FC010-F8B6-410A-AFCB-C0FC91C0E015_zpscdbepw9m.jpg

Kandi Steiner is a new to me author. When I saw the gorgeous cover for Weightless, and an author I adore (B Cherry) recommended it, I knew I had to pick it up. I didn’t even look at the synopsis, I just read it. I was so pleasantly surprised. This story truly touched me. There were moments I cried- not because the part was sad per se, but because I could relate so strongly to this character and what she was going through. That doesn’t happen to me that often- finding a character th
Anna's Ramblings ツ

This book was wonderful.

Emotional.
Moving.
Deep.
Unique and inspirational plot.
Awesome and well-developed characters.
Flawless writing.

It actually reminded me of another similar book I had read a few years back. But this one was way better.

I started it yesterday afternoon and couldn’t stop reading it till 3 a.m.

And when I woke up this morning, I was so happy despite my lack of sleep. I couldn't wait to continue reading it. If you’re an avid r
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 29, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

”I always hated weight.”

description

This story is a bit tricky for me to review. I enjoyed the first half of the story as our newly graduated heroine Natalie Poxton decides to make some big changes in her appearance. After Natalie's boyfriend breaks up with her for another girl she decides to work on her body image. Natalie is a very relatable heroine who’s uses food as a crutch and during this summer before she must choose a college she decides it’s time to take control and starts to see a perso
Sabrina
Dec 06, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it
3.5 'You're weightless' Stars

I can't believe I haven't read this book before now. I thought it was so beautiful and I really enjoyed reading about Natalie. She had her issues and she wasn't always a confident character but that's what made her real. I loved getting to see her build her strength up and get enough confidence to just say "screw you" to all the people in her life.

Her story is one I think many people can relate to and it's easy to put yourself in her shoes. I think most people have
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Weightless
Series: Standalone
Author: Kandi Steiner
Release date: June 16, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

If my life was to be a story, I wanted to take control of the pen. I wanted to change the paper, crumple up what had been written so far and start over.

Kandi Steiner is a new-to-me author, so I wasn't sure from the start if this book would be the right match for me. I knew nothing about her writing, or much about the plot of this book for that matter. So it was
Lisa Jayne
Jun 12, 2016 Lisa Jayne rated it really liked it
FOUR LIGHT IN THE DARK STARS.

"I’m afraid I’ll ruin you with my darkness."

description

Although I have previously read work by Kandi Steiner, this is my first experience of a full length novel and I was nowhere near disappointed with this authors latest release. In fact I was blown away by this authors ability to take me on a heartfelt adventure, with a relatable heroine and a hero that is as loveable as he is brooding. Readers, welcome to 'Weightless' a new adult romance with plenty of love, hope and drama
Jan
Jun 14, 2016 Jan rated it liked it
Shelves: ku

What the hell happened here?
It seems like a curse lately where I get fully invested in a story, loving it and then suddenly it all goes down the hill.

Let me start with the good part:

Natalie, the heroine, brought back so many good memories from my youth.
Feelings and moments faded away by the years. About crushes, first love and friendships.
I think the author did a brilliant job showing how intense and deep we take, feel and deal, with love and friendship in our youth. That feeling where “the wor
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

After reading Kandi Steiner's A Love Letter to Whiskey (which I highly recommend), I just had to read more of her work and let's just say that I wasn't disappointed.

Natalie Poxton's life had been uncomplicated. Her stepfather's family basically owns the town and it was even named after them, her mother keep everyone in perfect social standing and her boyfriend of two years was everything she ever wanted. Until it wasn't...and that's when Natalie's eyes really opened.

Natalie hasn't
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Jul 02, 2016 Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every Natalie of this world
Shelves: the-bests
5 weigthless stars

photo Weightless_zpsezcic7hh.jpg

Have you ever felt at a turning point in your life? That moment you feel will change your future, forge a new path? Well I did, some thirty years ago. Like Natalie, our main character, in a decisive moment I opened my eyes. It was crystal clear. I had to change, I had to do something.

This story completely took me by surprise as I’d never read one of Kandi Steiner’s books before and did not know what to expect. Without the incredibly supportive review of another GR friend, I wo
Kandi Steiner
May 23, 2016 Kandi Steiner added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
$3.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited! ➔ http://amzn.to/1rjBiMs

Join the Weightless Discussion Group ➔ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...

Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 02, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it liked it
3 Stars

A lot of my friends loved Weightless. I loved the cover and I went into this book blindly. When I realized the main Heroine was battling with weight issues, I became very interested. Everyone love the underdog right?

Let me just say, I didn’t love the book, but I didn’t hate it. I felt like I couldn’t really connect to the story and it’s probably because of the way it was written and that is a personal preference to me. Weightless has a lot of ANGST. Everyone knows I’m not a big fan of ang
Give Me Books
Jun 11, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
There are some books that, when you read them, touch you in a way you never expect. You may connect with the main characters, you may understand their struggles, the story itself may have pulled you in… I could go on and on. This book hit every point and made me fall so hard, I may never be the same again.

As petty as it sounds, the world is full of judgment. What you wear, your clothes, your weight—even your first words—all make an important first impression. But what happens when people like y
Bex (Night Owl Reader)
May 23, 2016 Bex (Night Owl Reader) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016-june, new-adult
Weightless is a beautifully written and sometimes heartbreaking love story about a girl who is struggling with her identity and her autonomy after graduating high school. Her boyfriend has just dumped her for a ‘mean girl’, her parents still treat her like a child, and she doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life. Photography is the only thing that seems to make sense of the chaos and it’s the only thing she can seem to control.

After being belittled in front of her so-called friends, Nata
Lex Martin
Jun 04, 2016 Lex Martin rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by Kandi Steiner I've read, but I can tell you right now it won't be the last. It was so refreshing to read about a main character who wasn't perfect, who saw her flaws and really wrestled with them. And Rhodes... Dear God, Rhodes. He was the beautiful asshole you can't help but love. Thought-provoking, angsty and terribly sexy, Weightless is a fantastic coming of age story you don't want to miss.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Finally I can start this <3

description

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Mallory
Jul 02, 2016 Mallory rated it did not like it
1 star

No review from me, just a rating because I'm pretty sure my updates day it all. However, the 'twist' at the end was just too much on top of everything else.

Not safe, ladies. No cheating per se, but definitely not safe.
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Jul 03, 2016 Ilsa Madden-Mills rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angsty
FIVE SHINY STARS!

Steiner is a name to watch, people. This is my first book by her, and I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of her. She's lyrical yet not boring; she's got the pacing, the dialogue that's real; she crafts real sex that puts you right there...sweet, hot, and my favorite: forbidden.

It's a love story. It's a story about family. It's a story about one girl's self-discovery of how beautiful she really is--on the inside as well as her outward appearance.

Absolutely one of my
Snow
Dec 31, 2016 Snow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4 "weight" stars

My, my...surprisingly good read BUT at points it was not enough developed in plot, and twist and some little details that bugged me from the early on...and still it managed to keep me invested till the end, all because of the emotional connection between the characters and their individual portrayal-from inner securities towards the inner strength!
Whitney
Weightless left me breathless.

Natalie Poxton is at a crossroads in her life. As a newly high school graduate, she should be excited for college and pursuing her dreams. Her stepfather could probably afford to send her anywhere she wanted to go, but Natalie didn’t know where to go or what to do. Her boyfriend of two years shattered her heart on graduation night – and her confidence broke right along with it. On top of that, Willow, her best friend, was leaving for college in just a few short wee
Tangerine
Jun 16, 2016 Tangerine rated it liked it

3 STARS

I'm settling for three stars but I'm not totally sure I want to give it that many. I did really enjoy the first half but the second half ruined it for me. I didn't care for the extra plot twist even though I did see some of it coming. Not only was there that one plot twist but there was another one and it was so very unbelievable, I didn't like it. There was no need for any shock and awe, the story was fine with just our two main characters. This is just my opinion. Also, I had a problem
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
Pretty decent read. I almost didn't make it past the beginning because I didn't like Natalie's character. She pines and wants to change her body to win back her ex, who broke up with her and started dating some evil chick. I hate when girls do that, but I stuck with it. It was nice to see her change and grow (for the most part.) I wasn't sure what to think about Rhodes either but he turned out to be my favorite character in the book.

I swear I'm almost immune to twists so when I find a good one t
Jen
May 24, 2016 Jen rated it really liked it
I have to admit beautiful covers always get my attention and Weightless falls into that category. This was my first read by Kandi Steiner and it was a very beautiful story. I went into this one blind and was surprised by the emotions that are packed in it.

Natalie Poxton just graduated high school and was dumped by her boyfriend. He's now dating a girl that is the total opposite of her. This brings up all kinds of doubt, not only within herself, but amongst her so called friends.

Natalie is stru
Sophie
May 26, 2016 Sophie rated it it was amazing
I'm free falling. Floating through a sky of intense feels. 100% weightless from reading Weightless. This book has left me feeling so inspired, so free, so beautiful. My breath has left my body, my heart is full and my soul is happy.

Weightless by the AMAZING Kandi Steiner is nothing short of SENSATIONAL.

As I sit here now with tears in my eyes I think I can honestly say this is one of the best books I've read! In my TOP 10 books ever. Books like this, books that infiltrate every single part of yo
ChattyKat
Jun 08, 2016 ChattyKat rated it liked it
I had a love/hate relationship with this book. As in, I loved all of the life wisdom and symbolism of weight in regards to the character Natalie. How she assumed that her self confidence issues were because she was overweight, but really it was much deeper than that. I highlighted quite a few quotes that were truly beautiful and stuck with me. Because she was the tender age of 18 it reminded me of my own self confidence issues at that age and how we often see ourselves differently than what we t ...more
Aisha  ☠️☠️
Jan 18, 2017 Aisha ☠️☠️ rated it really liked it
Review later
Talon
Jun 07, 2016 Talon rated it it was ok
Actually I would maybe give this book 2.5-3 stars, just to be clear. The blurb is a little misleading, dramatic, and exaggerated in my opinion.

I want to discuss the good things first. The cover, for one, is amazing and very fitting to the story especially in a certain part. The symbolism was there, I seen it. Also, the writing was very nice as well, it made for a quick and non-exhausting read. Willow. She was a GREAT secondary character and probably my favorite part of this whole book. Her quic
Ashley Christin
May 23, 2016 Ashley Christin rated it it was amazing
Have you ever jumped off of a high place to splash into the water - those few seconds you're under the weight of the surface you question if you'll ever rise to the top?

I dived head first into Weightless and was held in it's current until it allowed me to break the surface after the last page. The waves of the story still crashing around me while I catch my breath. This story will stay with me.

"You're weightless. The world hasn't touched you yet. You're not heavy with the weight of pain, and gu
Loz
Jun 10, 2016 Loz rated it it was amazing

slowed down a bit after half way but the first half made up for it
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
 photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Weightless
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

I was very excited for this book. The blurb caught my interest from the first time and I knew that it was going to be one of those books that speak to readers' hearts.
And I was right. Once I started it, I couldn't stop. I didn't skip parts, I devoured the story and I t
  • Underwater (Serendipity, #1)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Full Tilt (Full Tilt, #1)
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
  • The Hard Count
  • Playing with Fire (Elements of Love, #2)
  • Perfectly Flawed (Sexy & Dangerous #3)
  • Hear Me Now
  • Into the Tomorrows
  • Maybe
  • Swear on This Life
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Steadfast (True North, #2)
  • Romantica (The Romantica Trilogy, #1)
  • Anti-Stepbrother
  • Moonshot
  • Waking Olivia
  • Even the Score
7319216
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce
More about Kandi Steiner...

“I don’t want to be just comfortable, Mom. I want a love that makes me everything but comfortable. If it doesn’t drive me mad, if it doesn’t break my heart at the thought of losing it, if it doesn’t push me to new places and force me to grow — what kind of love is it, really?” 5 likes
“An insecure man would rather laugh with the hyenas than chance failing a run with the lions.” I” 3 likes