Start by marking “Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)” as Want to Read:
Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)

Stone

(Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1)

My name is Stone Ridge and I’m a fucking go getter…

I set my sights on what I want and go after it. Not giving up easily is what I’m known for.

Well… that and shaking my dick for money. I take pride in knowing I’m damn good at both.

Screaming girls everywhere, willing to drop their panties for me and toss their money my way, yet there’s only one girl that I can’t get out
186 pages
Published April 28th 2016 (first published April 27th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone

Start your review of Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Delicious Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 4D293862-8532-4BBE-B753-F18F68CBD042_zpsvrhycbxs.jpg

Sage Knox moved to Chicago about a year ago, & works at her friend Aspen's hair salon. For years she was separated from her brother Hemy after their parents abandoned them. Now reunited, Hemy is the closest person to Sage, & the one she counts on. She has also become close to her roommate Stone Ridge. Stone is a stripper at The Walk of Shame & sexy as hell! For a while they agree to a friends with benefits type of arrangement. They have
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 's

What's not to like about a sexy stripper falling in love and having lots of sex? Not much but if you're looking for something deeper, this ain't it.

Stone and Sage have been roommates for a year and not only roommates but roommates with benefits albeit with a few rules thrown in. Sage is getting a little antsy though and it's somewhat understandable with her past.

And Stone is a patient guy so when Sage wants to go back to just roommates without benefits, he gladly complies. Now it's
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Kindly provided by the author
" Victoria Ashley " in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Stone
SERIES: (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1)
AUTHOR: Victoria Ashley
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April

MY RATING

SINFULLY-WICKED, SINFULLY-PROVOCATIVE, AND SINFULLY-AROUSING

I freaking LOVED the series walk of shame so seeing that Victoria was going to start a spin off with the next generation I had to go stalking for a copy of this, I cray cray lover
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I was pretty late in the game in discovering that author Victoria Ashley has created a spin off series off of the Walk of Shame but was thrilled nonetheless that she did.

Walk of Shame 2nd Generation was just as invigorating, captivating, and sensually hot as the previous series.

Stone, gah, I want a man like him! He can have any woman he wants and he the only one he wants is Sage-- his roomate, fuckbuddy, and someone not looking to commit.

Their fire and chemistry was the kind that could either
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
I want to lead with this....I love Victoria Ashley. I do....but I may be at a point with these Walk of Shame boys where I am just....meh.

The is Stone and Sage's story. Stone and Sage who are roommates with benefits. Only, now, they are taking a break. Sage has attachment issues. And basically she's the reason they are on a break....which, I feel if it were up to Stone, would never have happened. But, once they start venturing back into the benefits zone, well, it's on from there. It takes them
bookmarkbelles
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dayummmmm
Amy Rogers
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Victoria has a way of writing a hot story that will capture your heart and have you falling in love. Stone is a perfect example of that. I love how he's very much part of the Walk of Shame yet being part of the 2nd generation is fresh and new. He brings us back to the W.O.S. and reminds us why we fell in love with the boys in the first place. Although you don't have to read any other W.O.S. books to understand Stone's story I'm glad that I did because going into this book I felt like I already ...more
Jodi Nichols
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fact alone that Victoria is writing a 2nd Generation W.O.S. series is beyond amazing, but starting the series off with Stone & Sage is freaking brilliant! I tried dropping hints for a chance to have an ARC of this book and I am sooo glad that Victoria let me read it!

Stone Ridge is the young stripper that took over for Slade when he left WOS to be with Aspen! What an amazing replacement for Slade, and Stone definitely lives up to the expectations. He is a man who knows how to please the
Danielle Harris
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sexy!

Good lord this was another super sexy read from this author! I'm so glad that she is keeping it up with the walk of shame!
Malinda
3 stars

TBH, I had mixed feelings about this story. I expected certain things, like the heavy emphasis on sex (which it was) and I expected to see other women throw themselves at Stone (which they did) and I even expected Sage to be iffy about getting involved with Stone (which she was). But there were other elements that I encountered (and maybe I should have expected) that made me not like the story as much. This is the first story I've read by this author and while I think it was a good story
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the “Second Generation” of dancers at The Walk of Shame, and this proves that sometimes the next generation can be just as good as the first.

When roommates Stone and Sage start a physical only relationship with rules, they never expect their friendship to change. They both have their issues, but when things get a tad bit deeper than what Sage is comfortable with, she ends the game.

Months later, Stone is over playing nice and is out to prove to Sage that this can and will work. And in
Renee
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Stone is the first book in her new series Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation. You so not have to have read the original Walk of Shame Series but why would you not. Slade, Hemy, and Cale are some of the best books and you get peeps of their lives now in Stone.

Stone Ridge is living the life. He's making good money and girls are throwing theirselves at him all the time at Walk Of Shame. He's the male stripper with a heart of gold. He knows
BookSmacked
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-reads
Sings "I'm In Love With a Stripper"
I am a fan of the Walk Of Shame series. and the fact that Victoria Ashley has continued with the 2nd Generation of the men from WOS is completely awesome. I enjoyed this book without a doubt.
I loved Stone, he knew what he wanted and he went for it. He is the dreamy, sexy, alpha male. His devotion to Sage though made me melt. Let me just say that some of the scenes in this book with Stone at WOS HOLY DAMN!!!, I felt like I was on fire literally. Sage has her
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
Another WOS winner! So glad Victoria gave us more of the boys!

Who wouldn't wanna bunk up with Stone?! He is HOT.AS.Fu**. Right from the beginning you might want to grab a fan and an ice cold beverage.

When you know who you want as your everything you do anything you can to make it happen. We saw this from Stone as he found his passion and love develop for Sage. Sage is complicated but so strong as she has learned from one of the original WOS boys her gorgeous brother Hemy.

I loved the fact that
Tina
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yeah!!! I loved this book! I was a bit worried. 2nd generation? But...it worked. The first generation books were so good I didn't know how it was all going to come together. This book is as hot and steamy as all the rest!
I can't wait to see who's next!
Jen
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jen reviewing for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions

5 SMOKING HOT STARS!

Victoria Ashley has outdone herself once again by bringing us back to Walk of Shame. There's super hot strippers, super hot sex and swoon worthy alphas! Bring on the boys!
Kerry Fletcher
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***warning this book could cause you to burst into flames at any given moment or could cause dehydration from drool and/or sweating***

This warning should be on the cover of this book. So lose your clothes, crank up the Air Con, have a water supply on hand and enjoy the Stone ride!!!!!!

This is the first book in the spin off series to Walk of Shame. Up first is Stone! You meet Stone in Walk of Shame. He's the guy who has taken over from Slade and setting all the girls panties on fire!!!
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating: 5 unbelievable stars!!

MORE WALK OF SHAME SEXINESS!

HELL YES! SIGN ME UP!

STONE RIDGE! That is all....

If ever someone could compete for my love for Slade it would be Stone that is for sure but I am also questioning Styx more, hmm I can't wait for his book :)

Stone Ridge, walking sex on a stick and pure alpha. Dominates at W.O.S and basks in it but only has eyes for one woman, who also happens to be his best friends little sister.

Sage Knox, bad ass woman who can keep her own because she
Tammy Huckabee
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you've ready any of Victoria Ashley's "Walk of Shame" series, you will notice one thing above all other things...each of her male characters are Alpha men. They are sexy, strong, and incredibly protective and possessive of those they love. Stone is no different. We met Stone and Sage for the first time in Hemy's story. I adored them then, but now....I love them.

Sage and Stone became friends with benefits from day one. Sage pushed Stone away to become just roommates. She has MAJOR abandonment
Vickie
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot!!! That's the only way to describe this book. I'm in lust with Stone.
Working at Walk of Shame as a stripper, Stone loves his job...and he's damn good at it too. Living with room mate Sage, who he has a past with, he's determined to get her to see how good they can be together. With Sage trying to keep her distance, Stone realises it's time to up his game.
I loved Stone. He's hot, sweet and unbelievably sexy. Trying to prove he's in it for the long haul isn't going to be easy and if he has
Kayread
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Heather Pollock
Review ~~ STONE

STONE

by Victoria Ashley

QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW

WOW WOW!!! I May combust!!!
“STONE” has to be the steamiest book I have read by Victoria Ashley. Now how can you not get excited about a male dancer? She pumped up the heat with and by doing so. It fulfilled every dirty girls fantasy all in one book. Now you may need to take a few showers after reading “Stone”. Oh yes it’s a short, sweet and a quick read. That will leave you satisfied.

ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest
Michelle Krystel
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Damn Stone is friggin hot holy shit I was swear he's walk of Shame men are killing me. I fell for Stone when hemy first started training him. He's gorgeous, his moves are just way to sexy is body is sin. I love how much this man cares for Sage he protects her with everything. Sage has been through so much, I'm so glad she has hemy back in her life and found Stone as well. She's a stong girl. Deserves alot of credit I don't blame her for being scared one bit. I just know stone will be there for ...more
Tammi
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First off I absolutely loved the original Walk of Shame boys. So when I heard there was a second generation I was like a kid in a candy store. Gimme,Gimme!!! Oh I got it and it was ALL GOOD!
Stone was so adorable!! A hot #ss male stripper that has women falling at his feet but only wants one! Sage
Sage breaks my heart with her trust issues. She was hurt so bad in the past by the people who were supposed to care and protect her.
The first generation were funny and dirty but these boys are
Zuray yaruz7
Stone photo IMG_20160511_193611_zpszjkb1iv0.jpg

The 2nd generation of the Walk of Shame is off to a great start.

This was hot!!! and damn I love how filthy Stone was.

I loved the Walk of Shame series and it was great to see them here and get updates on them.

Looking forward to the next
Chianti Summers
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Welcome back Walk of Shame. Victoria Ashley brought a 2nd generation of hot alpha men. Stone is super sexy, hot as hell and one dirty talking alpha. There is an attraction between Stone and Sage that cannot be denied. These two will light your kindle on fire. My favorite Walk of Shame character has to be Slade but I tell you Stone will give his shake a run for the money! I am so happy to have the gorgeous alpha men from Walk of Shame back on my kindle. Hot Damn and Yes Please!
Elizabeth (Liz)
Apr 30, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNF @ 30% - how this novella is getting 5 Stars is completely beyond my understanding. The writing is some of the worst I've read, and there was very obviously no attempt to have it edited. Incredibly frustrating when something like this gets high marks from numerous reviewers/bloggers.
Michelle Cage
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, this book is serious hot, and I love these guys so much. They have you panting one minute and laughing your butt of the next. It was great to see Hemy, Cale, and Slade make apperances throughout the book as well.
Jessica
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stone and Sage are roommates with benefits. Sage is good with just how things are but Stone wants more. He will do just about anything to show (literally) Sage that he wants her and no one else. I didn't think anyone could be sweeter than Cale, I was wrong. Stone knows how to please and he will not disappoint. The 2nd generation men in the Walk of Shame series will dance, trust and knock your socks off. Styx and Kash were introduced here as well, so I'm guessing were are in for more fun with ...more
Natalie Williams (BibliophileLove_ox)
Shelves: arcs
HOLY HOT FUCKING DAMN.

Stone is the first book in the Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation series and Oh my shit is it brilliant.
You dont have to read the first generation but you'd be a damn fool not too.

I absolutely love Victoria Ashleys books, every last one of them. Stone is no exception. Infact i think Stone and Sage are officially now my favourite couple!! Yes they've taken top spot from Hemy and Onyx.

"My name is Stone Ridge and I’m a fucking go getter…
I set my sights on what I want and go after
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: FREE Limited Time 1 7 Oct 21, 2016 02:45PM

• Damaged (South Side Boys, #1)
  • Broken (South Side Boys, #2)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • Burned (Ignite, #1)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC, #4)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Six (Angels of Death MC #1)
  • Branded (Ignite, #2)
  • Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1)
  • Entangled (Angel's Halo MC, #2)
  • Jester (No Prisoners MC, #2)
  • Assured (Soul Serenade #2)
  • No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)
  • Needing Forever VOL 2
  • A Broken Us (London Lovers, #2)
  • My Best Friend's Brother
  • Hook (No Prisoners MC, #0.5)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation (3 books)
  • Styx (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2; Walk of Shame #5)
  • Kash (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3; Walk of Shame #6)
“Stone: Surprised I could fit the whole thing in the screen? Me too. Me:” 1 likes
“Hemy is waiting outside for us, making sure that no one is lurking around the parking lot, even though it’s only like six in the evening.” 1 likes