Start by marking “Confessions” as Want to Read:
Confessions

Confessions

What is the measure of love? How far would you go to save the one you want but know you can never truly have?

Mina Carring is a woman that has given up on love. A rising star in the bright lights of Hollywood, men come and go from her life, passing like ships in the night, yet there is only one for her, the one she’d let slip away. However, when Mark, her stepbrother, is fi
Published April 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions

Snow
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was ok

2,5 "blurred lines" stars

After some consideration, I have to admit I still don't find it any satisfying then I was at stage one when I wrote "this is a messed up ruckus...i dont even know where to start...it makes no sense to me right now"

First of all, i need to state clear that I find the writing good and solid, I however, found the story in this novella lacking on the basic theme of storytelling, It sounded appealing in the blurb, giving away a little bit of a mystery and angst BUT this story
Paige
Jun 01, 2016 marked it as never-finished
Shelves: dnf
This short novel started off well enough. There was a bit of story building before the erotica part started. At that point the story was mostly sex which would have been okay except for the lack of trigger warning.

A Hollywood starlet having an on again off again fling with her stepbrother while she has a boyfriend. It was steamy and the first encounter with her step brother was seriously hot. Then it took a turn I just couldn't get behind. I love a good ménage and any other of the various sexua
Tbird London
May 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2016
THERE SHOULD BE A WARNING IN THE SYSNOPSIS FOR THIS BOOK.
The only reason I am leaving this review is because I feel if the author can’t warn their readers then I will. I hate leaving low rated reviews, it breaks my heart because I know the blood, sweat and tears authors put into their books.
I will not spoil the book for those who want to read it because there is a population of readers that will LOVE this book, but I feel that for the sake of readers who try to avoid triggering sexual issues whe
J.L. Leslie
I will start this review out by saying...Mina...you are a very naughty girl! Mina is a young early twenties actress/model who finds herself in a difficult situation...she's in a relationship with an actor who seems to be everything she wants, but there's someone else...her stepbrother. This love-triangle is what I thought the book might be about based on the blurb, but oh...there was some unexpected twists! The blurb very clearly states there might be some triggers so I personally don't understa ...more
Mette
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, menage
Does any of you know the feeling when you keep reading the same genre, and suddenly you just had enough?

I had been reading a lot of sweet books lately, and I needed something with a bit more Umph, and then this sweetheart of a book landed right in my lap. And my wish came true.

Confessions is a short, hot and steamy story about Mina, a young model/actress, who is currently living with her boyfriend. She is going to her stepbrother's birthday party, and she really likes her stepbrother.

description

Usually, I’
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
Jan 31, 2017 marked it as parking-lot
Shelves: menage

SAVE $2
SALE
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

When Mina returns for her stepbrother’s 21st birthday, she thinks her days of lusting after him are over. Caught up in the heat and passion of the moment, she is stunned to find them back in bed together; their feelings clearly far from resolved. Haunted by her desire, and her growing appetite for , Mina now has another problem… she must head down a path of lust and desire; torn between the dark delights of the handsome bad boy down the stre
Bookbuster
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love this series. It's unreal.. It's m/f... M/m.. Menage.. Stepbrother.. Gang orgies.. It's just wow.. And it's a read I would never have expected, truly did blow me away.. I know you are probably thinking, well there are a lot of those types of books out there, yes, but it’s all about quality. I love L. M. Mountford books because it’s not always about the steam, don’t me wrong, it’s VERY nice, but I really like how she develops the characters and creates a story that is not conventional and c ...more
Jen Cothran
Holy shit!! that was a hades-level hot read!! OMG, seriously, Mark, then the gangbang and then Daniel and Mark, I didn't want it to end. What a delicious cliff-hanger of her and Mark in the shower. *sigh* I really hope there will there be more to their story!! There are a few scenes that can be a bit much if you don't like forced or group sex, but all in all, geez was that an insanely hot read!!

I was gifted a copy by the author for my honest review.
Laurie Beemer
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is definitely not for the faint of heart but it is oh so HOT!!! This book had everything going for it hot scenes, forbidden, twists, surprises, sex, sex, and more sex of every coupling or position. There are so parts of this book that might make it hard for some people to read but I thought that the author did a important job when there were some warnings for this book. I am definitely adding this author and his characters to my must read again list. Shame of you naughty Mina, but more ...more
Rhonda F
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance
This book is one of the HOTTEST books I have ever read , I don't know where to start but this author deserves more credit than he gets . I don't give spoilers but get the cold showers ready or something ..lol I would like to see this story continue more please ! You won't be disappointed . A real treat . He has such a flair and passion for writing and very creative and knows what will turn you on. I recieved an ecopy for my honest opinion and review Thank You .
Shontaye Harkness
"I voluntarily reviewed am ARC of this book." First read from this author but now added to my watch list. A story of bei g torn between right and oh so deliciously wrong. Amazing writing!
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it
3 Stars

It's not often a book catches me completely off guard, but this one did. I was asked to read in exchange for an honest review.

The book starts off great. It grabs my interest pretty much from the get-go. Mina is famous, and living with her producer boyfriend. She's getting ready to go to her step-brother birthday party.

The relationship between Mina and Mark is quickly discovered to be a taboo one, and yes it's hot. The forbidden always is. But then it takes a turn and here is where my in
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I've read by this author. The sex scenes were HOT, if you can look past the fact that she has sex with her stepbrother that she's grown up with. But that's all I can say for this book was the sex was hot. Mina participated in her first gang-bang and she, albeit reluctantly, enjoyed it. She only agrees to protect Mark, her stepbrother, from being exposed from the sex tape of them.
If you are looking for a book with very little plot or character development with off the ch
2OCC Reviews
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tracey
3.5 Stars

Mina is an actor/model and she has everything that she wants, a gorgeous boyfriend, family and a nice house.

One night she goes to her step-brothers 21st Birthday party Mark, and what she walks in you wouldn’t believe.

She was involved in her first gangbang, with Mark and his friends.

She loved her step brother but not in a brotherly way.

The sex scene are very steamy.

The story line was good, but I only enjoyed the sex scenes.

I recommend this book to readers that are just after a good sex s
Amy  Crull
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book includes a lot of taboo stuff like stepbrother and others. I don't want to ruin the fun for others by saying more. I also would give this a book a 3.5 rating. They're things in this book that I wasn't exactly comfortable with. I struggle thru most of it especially towards the end. This just wasn't my kind of read and I've read some dirty books..i guess being uncomfortable made me dislike this book..
Christy McCurry
This was a hot little number. This definietly has a verity of sexy sex scenes. Step siblings, MMF Menage, group sex. Mina is being blackmailed after having getting caught sleeping with her brother and things spiril out of control from there. I did find this story to purly erotica. The story line is quick with not a whole lot of back story. If your looking for a quick sexy read. Then this is the book for you.

Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog
United Indie Book Blog
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

review by Amy
Jacqualine Davis
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Confessions was a steamy, quick read for me. The blurb provides the gist of the story, but there is much more action in the book. If you're looking for a book with infatuation instead of love, steam instead of romance, then this is the book for you. I finished this book in one night and enjoyed it.
Sarah Greenwood
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Well you may go into this thinking its just going to be another taboo stepsibling story but it soon turns into something else entirely so be warned before choosing.

Saying there is graphic sexual content is right but really there should be more of a trigger warning on this as its not just intense sex. Even though things may seem consensual at first it doesn’t always start that way and it’s a very fine line being crossed between what happens to how she reacts after. Her limits are being tested in
Liv
DNF / 33%

Where do I even begin?! Well, obviously I didn’t like this book since I couldn’t finish reading it. What bothered me most was the way it was written and how the female character was portrayed. The slow pace was so tiring and I got more and more frustrated with each long sentence and description of every tiny thing. It was just too detailed and drawn out.

It took the main character, Mina – who was the epitome of every man’s fantasy and a model of course – what felt like forever to get
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 5 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Wow!

Uncovered by L.M. Mountford is one blazing hot book!  This taboo step-sibling romance was so much more than I expected.   I knew this book was going to be hot, but wowzers! This very naughty book basically had it all, including cheating, dubious consent, ménage, orgy, MM scenes, and the list can go on and on.  I know not everyone out there enjoys reading these type of stories, so do pay attention to the warning i
Clare
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read for an honest review.
Mina is a girl who is in love with the one man she cant really have her step brother Mark, she visits him on his birthday and things get hot and heavy between them, she is blackmailed by a group of his friends to do sexual favours as she is a world famous model and actress .
I really do feel that this book needs more of a trigger warning as what I thought I would be reading is a book about a woman who gives in to her deeper darker desi
Renee
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
I received a copy of this hook in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Mia is a actress and model. She has a live in boyfriend but can't bring herself to tell him she loves him. She's hung up on her stepbrother Mark. It's his twenty first birthday and he's through a party. A party she attends and gets blackmailed after being caught in a compromising position.

I read the synopsis of this book before I agreed to read it. I thought I was going to be spreading a forbidden stor
Lynz Johnston
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was thinking this would be another step-brother romance with maybe an added romance interest. This was more than that. MUCH more. It takes place over a day and a night, with a few flash backs and it was VERY erotic.

This book wasn't really my cup of tea. I felt bad for Mina at times and what was happening to her-and it is that reason that I was a little turned off by some of the events. For some people they will love it, others, might not. I won't say what happened, but that is why I didn't giv
Brittany Hively
I was really excited for this book after seeing it online. The cover grabs your attention and while I never read blurbs, I eventually did for this one and it was intriguing.

Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in the overall. The story was not playing out anywhere close to how I was lead on, that is why I ended up reading the blurb. It does not match the story.

The first part of this book was intriguing, I was drawn in immediately. Then it turned sour and I just couldn't anymore. I actually
Jennifer Zamora
This is NOT at all what I was expecting. I think this should have a warning that there is rape in the content. What starts as a "gang-rape" ends with the female lead secretly wanting the abuse. She is enjoying being forced into sex by 4 different people. Some of them even taking her at the same time.
This begins as a rather interesting step-brother story. As Mina finishes having a fling with her step-brother they realize that her career and family name may be in trouble as there are witnesses to
Jenny
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had lots of hot sex scenes. Not much story otherwise. Mina is an actress and model. She goes to see her stepbrother Mark on his 21st birthday. If you don’t mind that Mark is Mina’s stepbrother and they grew up together from an early ago, like gang bangs and m/m you will like this book. I have read the stepbrother books before but usually the steps are like 17 or 18 when there parents marry. So this was a little to much for me even though they were step. I received an advanced reader co ...more
Mel Allen
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is very hot, stepsister and stepbrother forbidden romance. This story is very full hot and steamy in this book it’s not just m/f but mmf as well, the story revolves around around Mina going to give her stepbrother his birthday present but one thing leads to another and a whole lot of fun is had until Mina has to silence several people, if forbidden sex with your stepbrother aren’t your thing then don’t read this book but if you love steamy dirty hot sex then this is the book for you. ...more
The Book Nook Blog
Superstar Mina Carring returns for her step-brother's birthday where she runs into some of his friends, both old and new. The party begins to heat up when she surprises him by rekindling the secret affair that they once had together.

Their secret is soon discovered by her step-brother's friends. In order to protect their hidden love, she must give in to the group of young men's sexual demands or have their affair plastered all over social media.

(I was provided with an ARC of "Uncovered" in exchan
Melissa Schaub
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whew what a wild ride! This book doesn’t have much of a storyline but what it lacks in plot it definitely makes up for in sexiness. This book gives us the story of Mina going to her stepbrothers birthday party and then holy cow does the plot twist on you. Things that I wasn’t expecting happened and lasted for a majority of the book. If you are looking for a book that will make you squirm in your seat, then this is the book for you!
« previous 1 3 4 next »