Start by marking “Megaballs” as Want to Read:
Megaballs

Megaballs

coming Fall 2016

I've got 99 problems but money ain't one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot.

When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lotter
Published October 22nd 2016

Start your review of Megaballs
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
3.5 Megaballs Stars

When I fist read the blurb for this story, I HAD to get my hands on this one because it was so different and that is what I loved about it. Teague and and Finley were the complete opposites of each other but one generous tip brought them together and ultimately bonded them for life.

Finley Farewell is having one of the worst luck known to man kind. Everything that couldve gone wrong, went wrong. Finally making it to work, she begins her day as a waitress but when she serves up
Paige
3 "Fate" Stars

Megaballs was a cute and laugh out loud funny story with one of the best side characters. This rom-com may have been more comedy than romance throughout most of the story, but Finley and Teague's story was one that kept a smile on my face.

Finley is a down and out waitress living with her sister and 6 year old niece Fiona. Going pay check to pay check and trying to cover for her sort of spacey sister, Finley is kind of at the end of her rope. One day at her waitressing job, she run
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I went into Megaballs blind, and I was surprised in the best kind of way! It was a laugh out loud, quirky read - and exactly what I was looking when I picked it up. Megaballs was as much a story about family and self-discovery as it was about the romance between 21-year-old Finley and the mysterious man who left her the winning ticket in the lottery as payment at the restaurant where she works.

Finley wasn’t your typical college student, she seemed to have the weight of the world on her shoulders
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Megaballs by Erin Noelle
3 stars!!!

“Wealth is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart.”

Erin Noelle tackles a new genre with her first foray into Romantic Comedy. Megaballs is a light hearted read with a healthy dose of Mr Sexy Eyes and a cute six-year-old kid that could have stood her own with the blue rinse brigade.

Finley Farewell is a young woman struggling to support herself, her sister and niece. While Finley’s sister has delusions of grandeur, Finl
Beth
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Root Beer Stars

I know you have done it. Thought about how you would spend your lottery winnings. My lottery haul involves a real life Barbie Jeep and a trip to Rome. And a someone to clean my house. For life. Megaballs is Megafun. It's everyone's lottery dream.

Finley is trying to make it. She is taking care of her sister and her niece while going to school and serving lasagne in a Bay Area restaurant. She doesn't have time for much more. So when she decides to let herself cut loose, she is m
A little birdie told me...
I have liked Erin Noelle's work in the past. This one was a big "No, thanks."

It was advertised as a romantic comedy. It had the romance eventually, but the comedy was lacking. Pretentious six year olds with British accents who talk of snogging and shagging are not funny. Ditzy sisters aren't funny. Heroes who have weekly sexual appointments with three different women are neither funny nor enticing.

Said hero dabbling in Dom behavior with one of his friends-with-benefits partners is stupid, espe
Tamara
Read and Reviewed for Give Me Books

Sophie
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 fun, fresh, sexy stars.

Megaballs is Erin Noelle's latest release and oh, so different from her previous releases. Megaballs was laugh out loud funny and filled with heart. A stellar cast makes up this whole story, that had me laughing from the start, and left me grinning like the cat that got the cream. Erin's way of pulling this story together was perfect and refreshing.

I absolutely loved the way Finley and Teague met. I loved how winning the lottery not only changed Finley's life but also t
Lissa Rice
**Four Boundless Stars** Full review and rating will be up at Boundless Book Reviews
Sara
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4/5 Stars!!!

Spoiler Free Review

So, I was lucky enough to participate in the promos leading up to the release of Megaballs, so I was so ready to get this book in my hot little hands. I finally got a chance to read it and I can see what all the hype was about!

Finley is a college student who lives with her flaky sister, Farrah, and Farrah's uber smart six year old daughter Fiona. She waitresses at a local Italian restaurant and after arriving to work late, getting yelled and leered at by her creepy
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Twenty-one year old Finley is busting her butt to pay for college, and help her sister out with her six year old niece. On one of the worst days she's had, she meets a man who brings her to her knees (literally), as she feels an strong instant attraction to him. Then he leaves without paying the check, instead just leaving her a lottery ticket with apologies about a family emergency. It turns out that Finley was the sole winner of $270 million dollars from that ticket, so her life chances instan ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
1-2 stars. This was not a good read for me. It's been so long since I read this that I don't remember a lot of details. So I only have just a few comments. The story idea is cute here. They characters are not bad. They are nice people, not jerks, and the side characters are not bad (but the niece was annoying). The books tries a little too hard to be funny. But the romance was not good at all. Finley is a struggling waitress and Teague is a hot, rich, playboy businessman who shows up at her rest ...more
Sam Lewis
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review of Megaballs by Erin Noelle is for The Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog. Be prepared to laugh your ass off while reading this RomCom. Erin Noelle definitely hit the jackpot with this one. So go get your one click on with this 5 Star winner.

Megaballs is the story of Finley, a 21 year old waitress trying to work her way through college and Teague, a sexy farmer from Iowa. Their paths cross when he comes to San Diego for a meeting and has dinner at the restaurant where she works. He gets a p
Becky Rendon
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Are you looking for Prince Charming? Do you need a man to help spend your new found millions? Are you pining after a man you spoke to for 5 minutes? Then you need to know how it will go on your journey, read Megaballs to find out.

Megaballs is big on fun, bigger on attitude, and a mega good time. So I'm corny but the only corn in this book is the farm. Oh and Corn Nut too, but don't call him that- it's mean.

When Erin Noelle gets an idea in her head, it's best to give her a pen and paper, computer
Books Laid Bare
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Please find yourself a comfy space to settle down with this book and it might be an idea to keep everyone else safely out of the way because I guarantee you will be giggling your butt off before you know it! The looks I got from the guys in the kitchen at work during our lunch break had me seriously re-evaluating the decision to read in public, I was crying with laughter.
As expected from Erin Noelle, this is a book that doesn’t settle, the characters take the storyline by the scruff of the neck
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Erin Noelle is definitely a favorite, go-to author for me. Hey books tend to be sweet, sexy, and angsty... giving it the perfect balance. But this book was much different than her usual. This book was a breath of fresh air in the romance community. I devoured it cover to cover, not coming back to reality until this story consumed me.

Megaballs was a sweet, fun, light, and easy read that had me crying because I laughed so hard. I went into this story pretty blind and that was the best de
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Star Rating: 4 stars

Hmm...

What can I say about this book?

Finley, the girl who lives pay check to pay check has a life full of wrongs. Living with her sister and niece she is doing what she can to just make it. Until a stranger who is hot as hell comes into her life. Leaving behind a end to her bad luck.

Teague, successful businessman and CEO of a company that was once his grandfather's. Having money wasn't always the case with teague and working hard to get what you want is always what he has kno
Danielle from Short and Sassy
I am not a fan when the couple doesn't get together until more than 50% into the book. To me, that is a lot of time wasted on other things... but that is just my opinion....
Fawa
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
I tried really hard to like it but it just wasn't doing it for me... maybe i'm just in a reading slump...
❤️Melanie G.
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, sweet read. Fiona was the best and kept a smile on my face.
Michelle Monroe
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm not sure where to start with my review. I really loved the idea of this book. When I read the synopsis for it, I was really intrigued. I mean, we all wanna hit the big mega ball lottery, right? I know I do! Lol!!

It started out pretty good, laying the foundation for the story. Finley is a young woman, 21 I believe, and she is staying with her single mom sister, Farrah, to help her with her 6 year old daughter, Fiona. She waitress at Impasta to help with bills and for things that Fiona needs.
T.
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 3.5 stars.

This is Finley's story and the gorgeous Teague Goodman.

Finley, a twenty-one year old college student is living with her sister, Farrah, who is a single momma to the amazingly smart Fiona. Finley works as a waitress and has had her run of bad luck.

Teague, a businessman who has it all, is about to lose it all. He comes to town for a work meeting and leaves more unhappy than he likes. He decided to eat before calling it a night and his bad luck runs into Finley and her b
Nikki Reeves
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it

If you are looking for a book that’s totally different than anything you have read… this is the book for you. It is super funny and has a lot of cute parts. Although I struggled a few times, I had to keep going to see what would become of Teague and Finley.

They met by fate. Finley is a struggling waitress trying to help her sister and niece, and Teague is a big time businessman who is down on his luck. When Teague forgets his wallet he leaves Finley a lottery ticket that will change both of
Billy J Stratton
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good storyline.

I loved the ideal of the storyline a lot. Reminds me of that movie from years back. I did enjoy the story and you just have to love Teague. Country boy picked on by the town boys and not big enough to fight back. He is really down on his luck. He is being sued over an app he created in college that has made him a fortune. His lawyer informs him he will lose the case. He has had a terrible morning. His plane is several hours late for take off, his lawyer gives him bad news a
Gina
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it

So I was really intrigued when I first heard about this book. I thought the idea behind the storyline was fun and something new. It was like something I've never read before, so I was excited to read it. But the book went into a different direction than what I was expecting. The books main focus seems to be on Fiona, Finley, and Farrah and their journey to find the guy who left the lottery ticket. There were several laugh out loud moments, the speed dating being my favorite, but there s
Becca
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, fresh read from Erin Noelle! I loved every minute of Megaballs with it's laugh out loud moments and a little girl who will steal your heart.

At first I didn't know what to make of Teague. He seemed like a giant douche with his guide to domination. But as the story progresses, Teague became that swoony guy you love. The girls - Fiona, Finley and Farrah, are a hoot and keep you laughing with all their wild hijinks.

Erin blows me away with her writing and storytelling. She is truly one
Jennifer Wyk
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Erin Noelle's strength and abilities shine through with Megaballs! I love it when authors take risks and write something that's original, really showing us they can spread their wings and allow us dive into a totally different type of world than we're used to.

Megaballs is not your typical RomCom where all the humor lies within the romantic aspect. But the humor that's laced throughout the entire book. Whether it was the six year old much older and wiser than her years, the crazy sister who just
Boundless Book Reviews
Megaballs, is a super fun and hilarious read!

Finley is a waitress, whose always late and a niece that keeps her on her toes. Teague, is the CEO of his grandfathers farm. He's very into being in control.

One fateful, hilarious day they run into each other. That's when the story really begins. The story is a laugh out loud, almost kind of a fairytale. Will Finley find her prince Mr. sexy eyes again?!

Noelle, really jumped into this story and brought it to life. The hijinks, sarcastic moments and
Tawni Gallardo
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rom Com with a British Speaking 6 Year Old !! This book took the charts with Comedy and one liners.

Finley, a 21 year cocktail waitress is just trying to make it, going to college, helping with her 6 old smart as a lick/master chef niece. Finley literally gets tangled up in a Beautiful Stranger mind body and soul. When this stranger leaves his lottery ticket instead of paying his tab. Her Luck is about to change.

Teague, Lady Luck is just not on his side. Success has always been his goal and he
Michelle Rene
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is so much to love about Megaballs!
Teague Goodman, may be one of my favorite book boyfriends ever.
I loved Finley, Farrah, and Fiona Farewell, and I'm convinced Fiona needs her own book.
Add in Teague's grandfather, and a terrific story and you have a book you don't want to miss!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Moonshot
  • Hard (Biker MC Romance, #1)
  • The Player Next Door
  • Hard (Sexy Bastard #1)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • Drunk Dial
  • Cash (Sexy Bastard, #2)
  • Jackson (Sexy Bastard #4)
  • Knox (Sexy Bastard #3)
  • A Night with Knox (Sexy Bastard, #2.5)
  • Burning Ember (Harbingers of Chaos, #1)
  • Charmed by the Bartender (Modern Love #1)
  • Vicious
  • Just One Year
  • When August Ends
  • My Best Friend's Forbidden Brother
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Made for the Mafia Boss (Moscatelli Crime Family #1)
Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband, two daughters, and three fur babies. When she's not reading or writing romance novels, she enjoys winning at cards and board games, awkward people-watching in public places, and doing cartwheels at the most random times. She's usually barefoot, is never without a song in her head, and currently holds the title of World's Best Procras ...more

News & Interviews

“Of course, I did warn him that if he didn’t cooperate, I’d tell Aunt Finley I saw him and Dax sneaking into my mum’s room the other night when they thought I was sleeping. I’m not sure what they were doing, but it sounded like a whole bunch of praying was going on for whatever it was. Mummy and Dax have been doing a lot of that praying lately. I guess they thought Travis needed to find Jesus too.” 0 likes