Start by marking “Tainted Future” as Want to Read:

Tainted Future

Everything they know is gone. The old world obliterated in less than forty-eight hours. They soon discover they aren't alone, and other dangers besides the undead lurk in the forests. The new law of the land: kill or be killed
Dr. Everett Berning and his team seek refuge in the underground lab in the Ozark Mountains. The first week after the collapse of civilization, those
Published March 30th 2016 by Rmsw Press

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Future

Petra
My original Tainted Future audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.
Following the completely compelling Tainted Cure and Tainted Reality, Ashley Fontainne returns with the third installment in The Rememdium series. This exceptional zombie apocalypse saga really should be read in order. In Tainted Future, the remaining survivors are trying to cope as best they can with their new, gruesome reality. However, life is not just about finding provisions and escaping the human
Sherry Fundin
Tainted Future by Ashley Fontainne is the third book in the Rememdium series and I do recommend reading them in order. That being said, how do I write this review without giving any of the good stuff away?

Ashley Fontainne included a cast of characters in the beginning of the book and it picks up where Book II, Tainted Reality left off.

Tainted Future starts out with three bloody, gory deaths and a flaming missile that obliterates the town. They are on the run. Where do they go?

And it only gets wo
Annie
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series...it is very well written and each book is way to short for me! lol I can hardly wait for book 4, and recommend this very realistic post apocalyptic series 100%!!! Great story and great narration!

good a 2nd time too!!
BookLoversLife
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-book
Review to come.
Brian's Book Blog
They thought surviving until now was tough

4.5 out of 5 stars

Tainted Future shows that there is more to be afraid of than the zombies. The world has turned upside down and now even cities are being destroyed. What will a family do to survive? What is the government doing to help anyone? Is anyone finding a cure? These will all be touched in Tainted Future.

The narration for Tainted Future was done by Rebecca Roberts who crushes it again. She has been the perfect narrator for this series so far, a
Elle Klass
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable! Zombies are running wild so a group of people hide out in Walmart. I thought that was hilarious but heck why not? They have access to drugs, clothing, food, bedding – everything. Their utopia is short lived when the government and military get involved. The Walmarters who are seeking a safe place are forced out or die.
As a science nerd I was amused by how the doctor determined what was causing people to become zombies. The explanation was sound enough to be believed yet corny in
Jessica Bronder
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The groups of survivors are going to have to work together if they are going to survive this zombie filled world. It’s not just the zombies they have to worry about. You have a government and military that is running around with the last orders of leaders that have disappeared and may or may not still be alive. They you have the worst of people that do whatever they please.

The groups are going to come together and power is going to shift through them. Some people are going to rise to and others
Patt Lisenbee
Tainted Future

Since this is book #3, I am not going to miss finishing it. While the story is a semi-typical zombie tale, the plot was okay. Not having read the 1st 2 books, I wouldn't know if it's better.
I had to quit 5 chapters in because of the grammar. It's atrocious! Final g's are constantly dropped from a clearly pronounced speech, causing me to stumble. A cop doesn't yell in a clear voice at criminals only to suddenly sluff off the 'g' at the end.
The author needs to read the book aloud, j
odedo1
Excellent pretty much covers it.
Book 3 is a perfect continuation as the series goes on.
The only thing that bugs me a little is that the God word is used so much in the book, and even so that I got family living in Texas me myself have never been there, growing up in Los Angles California I'm not used to hearing much the God stuff but it doesn't hurt the beautifully written story at all, truly a masterpiece.
Narration is done perfectly.
So yes i really enjoy this series and pretty much guaranty
Shanna Tidwell
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series!
Already started the next one!

Amazing narration by Rebecca Roberts.
Amazing story telling & world building.

I received a complimentary copy of this audiobook from the publisher/author but voluntarily give my honest review.
Todd Oliver
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series! It keeps getting better and better! Ashley Fontainne is a great author and Rebecca Roberts does a great job with the narration! This is an excellent post apocalyptic series about a fungal infection that turns people, and now animals, into zombies.
Evelyn
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Rebecca's voice talents never disappoint. Male or female, young or old character, and now even using an ethnic character... no matter how many characters she depicts, her distinct character voices help to carry the story well, even when the story is lacking.

As a third book to a series that I wasn't entirely sold on, the way that the characters were now combined into a recognizable group of people who I cared about and hoped for their happy ending made the entire story much more satisfying... alt
Sojourner McConnell
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
The audiobook was spectacular. I loved all three so far and really enjoy the narration. The story has been unfolding in a thrilling manner and I find myself following along with great interest.

Donna Thompson
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
In "Tainted Future," the third book in Ashley Fontainne's exciting, non-stop action zombie thriller series of books, The Rememdium Series, our various bands of survivors are doing whatever they can to not only survive, but to make sense of a horrifying, ever-changing new world. How do you begin to live when every minute of your life is a terrifying nightmare?

As old friendships are broken and new alliances are formed, it is both suspenseful and heartbreaking to see who emerges the stronger and wh
Leslie Fisher
This was a really good book, though I have to admit that it did not have my attention like the previous two books in the series. That may be because I was still grieving the loss of Regina in the previous book, and she was my favorite character. In general, all the characters in this book/series are really well-developed, and it is easy to get attached to them and care about them. These are very fast-paced books that are filled with suspense. Even for a person that doesn't normally read zombie b ...more
Elizabeth Robbins
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The third book in a phenomenal series, Tainted future is the best one yet! If you love zombies, violent death, and sweet romance with a side of "oh my gosh!" , you should really read this series. New characters are introduced, flesh-eating corpses roam the land, and people start to realise just how screwed they really are. Just when you think it can't possibly get any worse, it does. Brilliant narration and storytelling really bring the apocalypse right to your doorstep. I received this book fre ...more
Deedra
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Our stories continue with Rebecca Roberts narrating,not a world after a 'cure' for drug addiction is altered and unloaded into the world.Zombies are a constant threat as well as other survivors who are taking everything with no thought for others. It is a heck of a ride into the future...
I was given this book free for a honest review.I honestly love listening to these stories!
Dianne
Oct 02, 2017
Jul 24, 2016
Cynthia
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This part of the story picks up where book two left off, the series is not done yet there will be a book four. I feel you should read/listen to the whole series to really get the full impact, however I think you can read each book pretty much as a standalone and not feel lost at least not too much. This one starts off with them in the mountains and finding dead bodies with men they feel are military. They are in need of more food and most make a trip to bring some back. There are more deaths and ...more
Cheryl
Debra
Oct 12, 2017
Arf2D2
Oct 12, 2017
Ashley writes in multiple genres ranging from mystery/thrillers to suspenseful paranormal to dark comedy. The recipient of numerous awards for her gritty, no-holds barred style of writing, her stories will captivate and pull you inside the lives of her characters and intricate plot lines.