Start by marking “Cotton (Satan's Fury MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cotton (Satan's Fury MC, #3)

(Satan's Fury MC #3)

Cotton

Becoming President of the Satan’s Fury MC was a bittersweet moment for Cotton. When his Uncle Saul died, he passed the gavel down to him, and while Cotton took his death hard, he immediately assumed the role with integrity and pride. He considered leading his brothers an honor, and the MC quickly became his main focus… until the day Cassidy walked into his bar and
Published April 3rd 2016

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireUntil November by Aurora Rose ReynoldsReal by Katy EvansUntil Nico by Aurora Rose ReynoldsThe Deal by Elle Kennedy
Feels Like Makin' Love
275 books — 102 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
600 books — 1,196 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Cotton (Satan's Fury MC, #3)
Sabrina
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: yummy-bikers

This was a nice, fast book to read. I enjoyed getting to see Cotton and Cassidy finally together, and I liked the sweet times between them. It wasn't my favorite in the series, but I did like it and would recommend this series to and MC lovers.
Maria...
3 stars"

This book was a nice reading. It was a low angst book with 2 good characters and some steamy scenes. It was easy but nothing special, I liked "Stitch" better but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. It was just a short story with the Prez of Satan's Fury MC having some issues with his past coming back and trying to mess with this club and his girl.

"I've tried to stay away...though it was the best way to protect you. I though I wasn't good for you. I wanted you to have only the best, but I
~Mindy Lynn~
2.5 Stars
Well... It's safe to say I liked this one the least of the first two in the series, Maverick (Satan's Fury MC, #1) by L. Wilder and Stitch (Satan's Fury MC, #2) by L. Wilder .

I couldn't connect to either character and the story kind of fell flat for me. There wasn't much going on. There was so much build up for there to be some good action with what a creeper his cousin was but it was over so soon and very anticlimactic. What a shame too. It had great promise that could have taken this to a much darker and edgier route. Unfortunately, like the other books, this one
Jos
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Loved Cotton and Cass's story. It was pretty straight forward with a dash of suspense and drama. Now, I say a "dash" because for me, I wanted to have a bit more angst and there were a few things that definitely could have amped up the angst factor to add a bit more to their story but that was where it fell short for me. The storyline was great, the characters all were fantastic and it flowed perfectly but for me, I would have liked a little bit more "excitement", I think Cotton got off
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
I read this full series back to back and thoroughly enjoyed it. My rating is for the full series, as a whole, as is to be expected, some books capture you more than others.
♡Tonya♡
Oct 18, 2016 marked it as not-happening
sounds like he is too hung up on his ex for me to enjoy....
CC
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: series, safe-for-me
Wish I had more shelves...
Wishy washy hero
Pushing away the heroine after sleeping with her - many times = doormat heroine
Embarassing her in front of his ex

Luckily the ex did not want him so the drama was his asshole behavior

This book is lucky it got 2 stars. I did NOT like Cotton. I could actually forgive him for being an asshole in the hospital. But the year before? No way!!!

Cassidy needed to move on from this indecisive jerk.
Lisa Cullinan
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-read
Cotton is the Prez of Satan's Fury MC and after reading his story, there is no one better suited to handle that responsibility. He has every quality that I THINK a good MC leader should possess: mutual respect for his brothers; intelligent decision making; strong-willed in body and mind; loyal to a cause; badass alpha who has nothing to prove to anyone; commands with just with a look; possessive and dominating; a father figure who puts his club first and foremost; mature, panty-melting, swoon ...more
CeCe
I love books written in male POV, but this one did not work for me.

The hero starts with a prologue about a situation with a Sara. Well, the reader finds out more about the hero and Sara later. (Not for me)

Then the hero and heroine already know each other when the story starts. I prefer when I see the couple initially meet and see how they fall in love. If I don't see their initially meeting, then I have to feel something. I felt nothing. I don't think Cotton (the hero) even liked Cassidy (the
Jenn
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
Love the cover- but the story. I couldn't find a real connection with Cassidy and Cotton. I didn't buy Cotton's feelings for her, if anything- you would think there was no real love lost between them. I was very much over all things Sara related. Really- that was frustrating, and what made me not believe in Cassidy and Cotton. I loved Clutch- and my heart goes out to him. Glad we see he has his own story.
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another good ride in the series. The story catch you form the first page and don't let you go.

From the beginning, despite the danger from the past looming over the club, Cassidy and Cottons connection was beautiful to watch. I loved how they where with each other. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel apprehensive and wait for another shoe to drop.

And I wasn't wrong. It was a hard few moments for both Cotton and Cass. I had to say honestly, that this was one of those moments, when a
Viollar
Jun 06, 2016 marked it as dnf
Eeeh meeehhh!!! This book was nothing like its earlier predecessors- which is such a shame because i enjoyed Stitch immensely.

The Story felt rushed and unbelievable, especially the beginning chapters.
The H and h had no chemistry in my opinion. This, (according to me) again could be because the book was rushed at the beginning so the author didn't really give us time to grow with the characters.

I have too many books to read for me to continue with this one. DNF at 20%
MoodyJess
Nov 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Bad boys
Bad boys
Watcha gonna do
Watcha gonna do when they come for you...
Stories in Review
Loved it. Pretty long, but a great story. Loved how he loved her. I know some feel differently, but I never thought that Cass was second best. There was no doubting how much he loved her. So I loved it.
Jennifer Finn
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the third book in the Satan’s Fury MC Series by L. Wilder. I was so excited to read about Cotton because I’m always curious about the President of the club.

I liked Cotton by himself but I didn’t like him with Cassidy. I would’ve liked for him to end up with someone else. I have a soft spot for Clutch which is the main reason I don’t like Cass. I honestly don’t understand what either guy found so intriguing about her.

Also I was pretty bored while reading this and ended up skipping
Kim
Apr 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Honestly when I realized this was yet another book where the older H ends up with some twenty-something, I almost just quit it right then. I am SO sick of this trope, I mean to the point now I try to find out this information before I even consider reading a book. It is used to death for some reason and I for one am sick of it seeming that women in their own age range just aren’t good enough, or maybe it’s they need some bubble head twit they can boss around and treat like shit.

Also the fact
Tanya
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW....THIS BOOK BLEW ME AWAY. I LOVED COTTON AND CASS'S STORY. COTTON IS SUCH A STRONG TYPE, AND TELLS MORE WITH HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS FOR ME THEN WITH HIS WORDS, BUT WHEN HE DOES SPEAK, I MELT. CASS, I JUST ADORED HER CHARACTER. WE GET TO SEE HER VULNERABLE SIDE, YET SHE IS ALSO A STRONG GIRL. THE FLASHBACK SCENES REALLY SETS UP THIS GREAT LOVE STORY, AND HOW THEY REALLY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER, AND HOW WE GET TO WHERE THEY ARE IN THE SETTING OF THE STORY. SEEING HOW COTTON GREW UP AND ...more
Natalie Weston Book Club Gone Wrong
WOW JUST WOW!!!!
I don't even know where to start. I loved this book! I've waited not so patiently for this story. To say I'm a Leslie Wilder junkie would be an understatement. I've read everything she has written and have loved each book more then the last. Cotton is no exception. I really loved Stitch and thought it was going to be impossible to top it but Leslie has done it again. Cotton is the perfect balance of tough biker president who will stop at nothing to lead his MC and a sweet loving
Mandie Foxylutely
This is the third book in the Satan’s Fury MC Series but this is the first book I have read. When I started this I did feel I had missed something as the relationship between Cotton and Cassidy was already established. Not sure if this was picked up in a previous book.

Cotton is the Pres of the MC and older than Cassidy. Now I love age gap romance but for me the distance between Cotton and Cassidy was wide not in just age (which wouldn’t have bothered me) but I felt she was too immature. Surely
Danielle
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

Another stellar addition to L Wilder's fantastic Satan's Fury MC series! This book focuses on the long simmering attraction between Satan's Fury president, Cotton, and club bartender, Cassidy. Fans of this series have watched the heat rise between these two, and in this book, it finally boils over!

Cotton is such a dynamic character. In a world where he could easily let the life and danger consume him, he's a steady, loyal and highly regarded president to his club. He's smart, he's not a
Natasha Mahadeo
*****Please Don't read this if you haven't read the books before this*****

OK so as we know this book is about Cotton and Cass.

Let me just say that from Book 1 I have Adored Cass. She is beautiful inside and out. Always taking care of everyone, making life easier for everyone that she cares for and I love that she is willing to move mountains for her sister Henley. She really is the perfect Old Lady Material....

I didn't know she had the Hots for Cotton and when I found out this Feisty, Sassy girl
Sue
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome and exciting book in the Satan's Fury MC series...Cotton and Cassidy made such an intense couple that my kindle was almost ignited. We get the whole picture in this one...from Cotton's youth and how he came to be President of the MC (it was a long and violent journey, that pitted cousins against each other)... to the current day strong leader who falls for a younger woman he has tried to resist.
There were some funny and sweet parts, some steamy and heated parts and then (as would
RCK
Apr 06, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf, kindleunlimited
DNF at 22%

Way too much talk about H's ex Sara. That is one of my biggest pet peeves!

Some examples:

Hearing the ex was there to see him is "like a punch to the gut";

"When she finally turned to face me, a thousand memories came rushing back, slamming me right in the gut.."

"..those damn eyes, so fucking blue you'd think they were plucked straight from the sky, were staring at me with such intensity I almost lost my breath."

This is all right after him and heroine have slept together and more or
Judy
I was looking forward to Cotton's story since I have read the previous books in this series. It was a very good story but just a little to predictable to me. The book could be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order to maintain some continuity. Overall rating 3.5 stars.
Ermani
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Quick, fun, light MC. 3.5-4
Misti  Long
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cotton and Cassidy

Cotton is the MC President and Cassidy is the bartender for the MC.
This time around you'll find out how Cotton came to be the President and also find out why the attacks have been happening to the MC. Plus if Cassidy and Cotton can finally decide what they want.
Sheila
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Enjoyed this one.... Now off to the next one in the series.
Melissa Mendoza

Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cotton (Satans Fury MC)
L. Wilder
5 stars

All of the Satans Fury books can be read as standalones but why oh why would you want to. This is one of the best series I have gotten my hands on. The characters are so well written. The hardcore MC life is not over the top in these books so they are perfect for those who love the MC reads but not the blood and gore that goes with some of them. L. Wilder’s other series; Devil Chaser’s MC is just as good. Go grave that one up as well!

In this release we
BleuBelle
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
I't was OK. I feel like both Cass and Cotton are strangers to me. I really don't know much about them, their feelings and thoughts and why they are attracted to each other.

The flashbacks of their past encounters trough the book were not my thing. I really can't stand them. When there is a couple with a history and the book doesn't begin in the beginning. Then the reader is getting tiny bits of pieces of their past relationship. And for me it's just not enough. I always have the feeling like I'm

• Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Grave (Dead Souls MC #2)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Knox (Dead Souls MC #1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Jester (No Prisoners MC, #2)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Down & Dirty: Diesel (Dirty Angels MC, #4)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Maverick (The Black Hornets MC #2)
  • Brewer (Dead Souls MC #3)
  • Down & Dirty: Hawk (Dirty Angels MC, #3)
  • Down & Dirty: Axel (Dirty Angels MC, #5)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Satan's Fury MC (8 books)
  • Maverick (Satan's Fury MC, #1)
  • Stitch (Satan's Fury MC, #2)
  • Clutch (Satan's Fury MC, #4)
  • Smokey (Satan's Fury MC, #5)
  • Big (Satan's Fury MC, #6)
  • Two Bit (Satan's Fury MC, #7)
  • Diesel (Satan's Fury MC, #8)
“Amanda Faulkner” 1 likes