Start by marking “Into the Deep” as Want to Read:
Into the Deep

Into the Deep

(Wet Olympians)

Sparks fly at the London 2012 Olympic Games when Blake, a British bartender, meets John, an American platform diver. After a chance encounter at Blake's bar, fate brings them together once again as John prepares for his debut on the Olympic stage. Will these unlikely lovers realize they've found a winner in each other or will Blake's doubts and the pressures of competition ...more
ebook, Second Edition
Published May 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Into the Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Deep

Start your review of Into the Deep
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This is a cute, angst-free story about an American diver competing in the 2012 Olympics in London and the redheaded bartender who catches his eye. If you want a feel-good, lightly steamy story with a fluffy HEA, look no further.
Elsbeth

Of course I couldn't resist posting some pics of the beautiful and talented Tom Daley.

description

Oh and btw a really nice and sweet story about an American Olympic platform diver, John who meets his British redheaded love of his life Blake..

Can't wait for the Olympics 2016 to start in Rio.

Nico Jaye
Apr 04, 2016 marked it as wrote-it-o__o-gasp  ·  (Review from the author)
Hey guys! This is my story from MLR Press's Going for Gold: M/M Olympic Anthology.

Available on Amazon to purchase or read on Kindle Unlimited. :)
Catherine
Nico Jaye does the Olympics! Which is to say that it's a sweet romance with two next-to-perfect characters and big, fluffy HEA set against the background of the biggest sporting event in the world.
Kelly
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was provided for free by the author in exchange for an honest review via the MMRG Don’t Buy My Love Program.

Into the Deep is such a cute little hea.

John is an Olympic swimmer from America, and Blake is a bartender in London.

From the moment they meet, these two cuties are drawn together. John likes the adorable redhead and his art. But Blake isn't convinced he's good enough for an Olympian.

This is a perfect little pick me up. A story to read in your beach chair or escape the winter bl
Sonia ~Ruber's fiancé in Crystal Court universe~
cute! thank you Els for the gift!
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, ebook, i-own
Cute feel-good story. Would have liked to have a bit more of the swimming/diving, but otherwise really lovely and perfect for inbetween. Wouldn't mind to read more of these two. ;) Recommended!
Jo Newton
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Into the Deep is my second Jaye Nico book and I adored it. I loved how it was just a short and sweet love story. There was no angst which is a relief sometimes, there was also no drama which is nice and none of that miscommunication that is seeming to become a crutch for swirling conflict into a story.

Blake and John were just two guys who happened to meet one night, then run into eachother again within the same week. I think it real
Pati
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful surprise!

I'm not generally a fan of short stories. Nor am I a fan of sports. Therefore going into this short story based around a diver competing in the 2012 London Olympics, I wasn't expecting a whole lot. I certainly wasn't expecting to laugh... which I did more than once thanks to Blake's inner voice. (Keeping it clean in the review.)

While this is short it is also sweet with likable characters, none of the usual tropes, and most surprising of all, no errors! That last one is
Kyle
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very fluffy romance between a 'working class' man and an Olympic diver from a wealthy background. Meeting in London does seem to make a lot of the action feel pre-determined, like pieces of a puzzle falling into the correct spaces in a single go. This will certainly stretch the boundaries of credibility for a lot of readers, but the candy-flavoured sex made up for this to a large extent. I just don't know if I'd read it over and over.

*ARC provided by the author in exchange for a frank review.
Kaila
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a lot of fun to read.. they were sweet and their chemistry was off the charts lol. very good story :)
Seeilin
Jan 30, 2018
Karen
Jul 29, 2017
Reagan
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2020
Angela
Aug 22, 2016
Breann
Apr 09, 2016

• Rough Terrain (Out of Uniform, #7)
  • For the Love of Luke
  • The Gift (Love in O'Leary, #2)
Nico Jaye is a fan of all things HEA and has dragged her romance collection along for her moves from San Francisco to Los Angeles to Chicago to New York and back. She thinks reading is awesome and loves that she can hang out night after night with crinoline-wearing debutantes, brawny firemen in suspenders, and werewolf shifters with Scottish brogues. An overall feline enthusiast, Nico secretly (or ...more

Wet Olympians (2 books)