Start by marking “Till Death” as Want to Read:
Till Death

Till Death

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  5,189 Ratings  ·  885 Reviews
In New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s gripping new novel, a young woman comes home to reclaim her life—even as a murderer plots to end it. . .

Published February 28th 2017 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about Till Death, please sign up.
Autumn Bohn It’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia hometown . . . since she escaped the twisted serial killer known as the Groom. Returning…moreIt’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia hometown . . . since she escaped the twisted serial killer known as the Groom. Returning to help run her family inn means being whole again, except for one missing piece. The piece that falls into place when Sasha’s threatened—and FBI agent Cole Landis vows to protect her the way he couldn’t a decade ago.

First one woman disappears; then another, and all the while, disturbing calling cards are left for the sole survivor of the Groom’s reign of terror. Cole’s never forgiven himself for not being there when Sasha was taken, but he intends to make up for it now . . . because under the quirky sexiness Cole first fell for is a steely strength that only makes him love Sasha more.

But someone is watching. Waiting. And Sasha’s first mistake could be her last.(less)

Maddie
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Let’s be honest books like this are not my cuppa, but I actually enjoyed the experience and yes this is a Romantic suspense, and I am telling ya all this will not be my last, as it felt good to not read just sappy from start to finish.

description

Prologue

description

Starts off with a psychopath, holding a whimpering girl in a basement, bloodied with a rope circling her ankles and wrist!!

While sitting there the psychopath thoughts are that the girl knows she will never see sunlight again.

You do not at this point who th
Anniebananie
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dieses Buch war definitiv eine positive Überraschung!
Der Klappentext hat mich nämlich gar nicht so arg angesprochen, d.h. ich habe das Buch damals eigentlich nur gekauft weil es von Jennifer L. Armentrout geschrieben ist und dementsprechend lange lag es jetzt auch erstmal auf meinem SUB.
Jetzt hatte ich endlich mal Lust auf etwas mit einem Crime-/Thrill-Anteil. Der Plot war überraschend spannend und schien ziemlich gut durchdacht. Man wurde mehrmals auf eine falsche Fährte gelockt was den Täter b
Rachel Reads Ravenously
NOW LIVE!!!: http://amzn.to/2kJljbT

4 stars!

"People don't get second chances often, Sasha, but we got one, and I'm not going to let that pass us by."

Almost a decade ago, Sasha survived one of the worst horrors a person can face, and she was the only one to make it out alive. Now, years later, she has returned to her home town to help her mom run the family business. Sasha’s return stirs up many memories, good ones and bad ones. While Sasha is welcomed by old friends and family, other memb
jessica
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
its no secret that i love jennifer armentrout. her YA novels are where i think her strength is at, but this just proves she can do anything. and she does it well. the pacing of this book was outstanding - i finished this in nearly one sitting. there was a really nice balance between learning about sashas past and everything that is happening in her present. i think this book would be perfect for those who are looking to ease into the mystery/thriller genre, as this had a riveting plot, complex c ...more
Beth Hudspeth
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and smart, Armentrout has you on the edge of your seat and will not let you move.

When Sasha returns to her home town she left behind ten years ago, she thinks her life will finally start to fall into place as she imagined before tragedy struck her life. When Sasha was just a teenager she was abducted by a serial killer known as "The Groom". She was the only one to escape his clutches and has spent years in intensive therapy as a result. Despite this, Sasha is a strong woman. At 29,
Candace Robinson
I normally don't read suspense because I get bored, but the serial killer here is pretty creeptastic! The MC was annoying at first which I could understand after all she has been through! Loved the romance here! Full review on my blog https://literarydust.wordpress.com/20...
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Madeleine Knutsson
I don't know if I am getting into a reading slump or not but I was kinda disappointed with this book. The book was good, don't get me wrong, but I was expecting more.
Jacqueline's Reads
4.5 Suspenseful Stars

I’m a HUGE fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. She usually writes NA and YA reads. I was really surprised to have received this one. I haven’t read a suspenseful book in a while and I forgot how much I love this genre.

The book is 100% mysterious and will keep you intrigue and guessing until the very end.

Sasha is coming back home after ten years. She lives in a small hometown where everyone knows her business. Something tragic and horrible happened to her in the past and even tho
Shawna
4.5 stars – Romantic Suspense

I was super excited when I heard JLA, one of my favorite authors, was writing a romantic suspense serial killer thriller, and for the most part, it didn’t disappoint. The best thing about this book was the emotional, genuine second-chance romance aspect of the story. And I loved the protective, swoonalicious hero!

The suspense element was well done and spectacularly creeptastic, but I knew who the (view spoiler)
Alyssa
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-releases
I probably shouldn't have read this at night... *shivers*

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Source: eARC from Edelweiss

Summary (from Goodreads):

It’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia home
jv poore
It took me way too long to get to this WV writer and when I finally do, the first book I grab is set in the very county that my family is from (the "v" in "jv" is for VanMetre). But I would have enjoyed this moving-faster-than-lightning-mystery regardless of the setting. And I'll be reading all the books by Ms. Armentrout.
Siobhan Davis
A gripping suspenseful read with a fantastic romance to boot, Till Death is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

I was very intrigued to read this book as it's a new departure for Jennifer Armentrout and I was interested to see how she would pull it off. Well, my reigning fave author has just proven she can turn her hand to any genre and deliver a knock-out story.

Sasha fled her hometown ten years ago in the aftermath of a hideous kidnapping at the hands of the serial killer known as The Groom. She left b
Jo
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, gr2017, mine

A really good second-chance romance!!

I’d died ten years ago.
Not from the injuries and all . . . all the damage. I died from everything else, and I’d just been existing since then. That knowledge was nothing new.

Cole Landis and Sasha Keaton met in college, where they were pretty crazy about each other and their relationship showed a lot of promise until Sasha became the target of the Groom, a twisted serial killer. Sasha is the only victim to have survived, broken but alive. And for ten yea

♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own, arcs
What can I say about this book without giving too much away? Well, one that it was a quick and awesome reading. I got hooked from the start and I needed to get to the end to see how it would all wrap up.

Sasha Keeton is a survivor. She was the only one who escaped The Groom. Coming back to her old hometown wasn’t an easy decision, but she does it for her mother. Finding herself back home should have brought some sense of peace that everything was over, but unfortunately for our main character, th
Seda
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

📚”Neden kendinden uzaklaştırıyorsun beni?”
“Uzaklaş...”
“Evet uzaklaştırıyorsun.”
Gecenin bir yarısı, karanlık odamda, göğsüne yaslanmış onun kucağında otururken bunu tartışmak istemiyordum.
“Bırak gideyim,” dedim.
“Bırakacağım. Ama önce bir şey söylemem gerek.
Duvarların var. Anlıyorum. Neden kendine duvarlar ördüğünü de anlayabiliyorum, on yıldır bir tane bile ciddi ilişkin olmamasının sebebinin bu olduğuna eminim. Bunu da anlayabiliyorum. Ama ben öyle rastgele tanıştığın bir erkek değilim. Sana ul
ambsreads
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Don't mind me I'm just screaming.

This book was crazily creepy and addictive. Holy moly. I have never waned to finish a book so quickly/read it so slowly.

I'm not sure if a full review will ever be able to be formatted because what? JLA did it yet again and I am beyond speechless. This woman needs to write more mystery books because I will inhale them.
Andie
Wow what a ride! Nicely done JLA. I devoured this book so fast...The need to find out who the serial killer was intense. I loved that it truly could have been a number of people and therefor wasn't overly predictable. The balance of romance and suspense is spot on and I hope JLA decides to write more in this genre because she killed it!
Annie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a little different from JLA other books, but no less satisfying. This is a second chance romance with some dark twists thrown in. A little bit thriller, a little bit mystery, a little bit of romance. I think this book managed to have all three in a perfect balance of sweet and nail-bitting-edge-of-your-seat-freaking-out.

It kept me reading, and it kept me guessing and I had a couple of ideas in mind and kept flip-flopping between them and there was that one big surprise there in the
Stacee
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
This is the sort of book I constantly read before I discovered YA, and I always forget how delicious they are.

I loved Sasha and Cole. She's so strong and determined. I was rooting for her right from the beginning. Cole is a take charge kind of guy, but he supports Sasha perfectly. I truly enjoyed their relationship.

There were a few short chapters from the killer's POV and those were delightfully creepy. I loved the reveals and the twists and the final chapters. Oh, and the epilogue was damn nea
Till Death is a standalone, mystery novel written by Jennifer L. Armentrout...at least I think it's a standalone. It felt like it may be a spin-off of an existing book or series because there is clearly a backstory related to the romance in this story. Maybe it was meant to feel that way, jumping into a storyline midstream to prevent series territory and if that is the case, I can respect that. There was plenty of information given to paint a picture of multiple past events/relationship dynamics ...more
Talía
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
4.5 Thrilling STARS
This time it was going to end like it always should. She was going to die, but first, she would pay. Pay for everything.

JLA has done it again! Another book I couldnt put down and that I completely adored.

I think everyone has that author they love with their whole heart and is a go-to because their books are amazing. I recently added Leigh Bardugo to my list, but for the longest time Jennifer Armentrout has been my #1, and she totally showed why again with this book. One th
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Till Death has only been my second book by this author. No idea why, but there you go.

And I decided to listen to the audiobook since it was available from my library.

I really enjoyed listening to the audiobook. It was captivating and a solid performance from Jennifer L Armentrout. Maybe it was a bit predictable at times, and at the end I had my eyes rolling (the kitchen scene) but otherwise it kept my attention - which is my main goal.

I can't really compare it to any of her other books because
Lina Lovegood
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gut geschrieben wie immer, aber mir war schon nach einem Viertel des Buchs klar, wer der Mörder ist
Anja
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*4.75 THRILLING STARS*

“I'm of the mind anything worth a damn in life, anything fun and joyous, will always be complicated. If it's easy, it's probably not exactly worth it.”

Despite the fact that I guessed correctly who the killer was pretty much right from the start, this was still super thrilling and I enjoyed this soooo much!
Jennifer L. Armentrout should write romantic thrillers way more often!
Danielle (Love at First Page)
3-3.5 stars

While Sasha reminds me of every other JLA heroine, the suspense/mystery is really good, and the romance is a nice complement to the plot and stays angst-free. Lots of swoony scenes. Once I got to the second half, I couldn't help but race through the pages. It took me until about 80% to feel confident in the identity of the killer, which is a job well done in my eyes. Again, I just wish her heroines wouldn't all run together at this point, making me wonder why the heroes are so infatua
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had a lot of spooky, tense moments! It also had romance which was cute! It was quite a good read and I throughly enjoyed it.
bookspumpkin
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich kann gar nicht beschreiben, wie erleichtert ich bin, dass mir das Buch so gut gefallen hat.
Von Anfang an hatte ich Angst, dass ich weiß, wer der Täter ist. Ich hatte ständig eine Vermutung, die sich aber zum Glück nicht bestätigt hat.

Dieses Buch war großartig! Die richtige Mischung aus Spannung und Sexy-Time.
Sasha und Cole sind mir wirklich sehr ans Herz gewachsen und ich habe immer mit den Beiden mitgefiebert!
Auf jeden Fall konnte ich das Buch kaum aus der Hand legen.
Gegen Ende ist es ric
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars

Till Death is a standalone adult contemporary novel. I would describe the genre as romantic suspense. This is a different type of book for this author. However, even though the book is predominantly suspense/mystery there is still a ton of JLA romance. So I think that readers who love her contemporary romance books will enjoy Till Death.

The narrator is 29 year old Sasha Keeton. The book is told in first person POV. Her mom owns an Inn in West Virginia. Sasha has been gone for 10 years
Fanny
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

Till Death fue una lectura impresionante!

En cuanto lei la sinopsis me parecio muy diferente y llamativa y si ademas esta escrita por una de mis autoras favoritas, es un echo que voy a leerla.

Esta historia fue todo lo que esperaba, mis expectativas eran muy elevadas y aun asi la novela me sorprendio gratamente.

Creo que este libro es distinto a lo que nos tiene acostumbrada Jennifer L. Armentrout, en parte por la trama en si, hacia bastante tiempo que no leia un libro de esta tematica y puede que
  • Until It Fades
  • The Raging Ones (The Raging Ones, #1)
  • Then There Was You (Second Chances Duet, #1)
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • Before the Dawn
  • The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology, #2)
  • Lifeblood (Everlife, #2)
  • Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)
  • Untitled (Unlikely, #2)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • The Farthest Edge (Honey, #2)
  • Everything Under The Sun
  • Three Rules
  • By Your Side
  • Seeker (Riders, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose (Devil's Rock, #2)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Wreckage
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I’m not leaving. No way in hell,” Cole said, eyes flashing, “am I leaving you again.” 9 likes
“I’m not some random guy you just met. I’m not someone who doesn’t know that what’s at the core of you is worth working at, breaking through those walls for.”
Oh my God.
“People don’t get second chances often, Sasha, but we got one, and I’m not going to let that pass us by.”
“A second chance?” I repeated dumbly. “For us?”
“That’s what I’m thinking.”
Stunned, I was quiet for a moment. “What if I don’t want a second chance?”
He laughed. “Oh, you want a second chance.”
7 likes