Start by marking “Till Death” as Want to Read:
Till Death

Till Death

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  6,432 ratings  ·  1,044 reviews
In New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s gripping new novel, a young woman comes home to reclaim her life—even as a murderer plots to end it. . .

It’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia hometown . . . since she escaped the twisted serial killer known as the Groom. Returning to help run her family inn means being whole again,
Published February 28th 2017 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about Till Death, please sign up.
Elizabeth Yes, you can read Maya Banks' 'With Every Breath' and the rest of the series.Though I would recommend you read this one for the thriller and romance.…moreYes, you can read Maya Banks' 'With Every Breath' and the rest of the series.Though I would recommend you read this one for the thriller and romance. Not as much mystery though.

And you should probably read from the start of the series. This last one is the best (in my opinion).

You can Also read 'Linear Tactical' series by Janie Crouch.(less)
Elizabeth
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  6,432 ratings  ·  1,044 reviews

Start your review of Till Death
Rachel Reads Ravenously
NOW LIVE!!!: http://amzn.to/2kJljbT

4 stars!

"People don't get second chances often, Sasha, but we got one, and I'm not going to let that pass us by."

Almost a decade ago, Sasha survived one of the worst horrors a person can face, and she was the only one to make it out alive. Now, years later, she has returned to her home town to help her mom run the family business. Sasha’s return stirs up many memories, good ones and bad ones. While Sasha is welcomed by old friends and family, other
jessica
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
its no secret that i love jennifer armentrout. her YA novels are where i think her strength is at, but this just proves she can do anything. and she does it well. the pacing of this book was outstanding - i finished this in nearly one sitting. there was a really nice balance between learning about sashas past and everything that is happening in her present. i think this book would be perfect for those who are looking to ease into the mystery/thriller genre, as this had a riveting plot, complex ...more
Beth Hudspeth
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and smart, Armentrout has you on the edge of your seat and will not let you move.

When Sasha returns to her home town she left behind ten years ago, she thinks her life will finally start to fall into place as she imagined before tragedy struck her life. When Sasha was just a teenager she was abducted by a serial killer known as "The Groom". She was the only one to escape his clutches and has spent years in intensive therapy as a result. Despite this, Sasha is a strong woman. At 29,
Candace Robinson
I normally don't read suspense because I get bored, but the serial killer here is pretty creeptastic! The MC was annoying at first which I could understand after all she has been through! Loved the romance here! Full review on my blog https://literarydust.wordpress.com/20...
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Madeleine Knutsson
I don't know if I am getting into a reading slump or not but I was kinda disappointed with this book. The book was good, don't get me wrong, but I was expecting more.
Nazanin
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 50%

The story started off really good but unfortunately, it fell flat for me after a while! Till Death is romantic suspense but the romance part lacked the passion and for the suspense part I guessed right about the killer the moment they came to the story. But still, I think it was just me and not the book as you can see all the good reviews and ratings. So don’t listen to me and read it, hope you like it more than me!
Jacqueline's Reads
4.5 Suspenseful Stars

I’m a HUGE fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. She usually writes NA and YA reads. I was really surprised to have received this one. I haven’t read a suspenseful book in a while and I forgot how much I love this genre.

The book is 100% mysterious and will keep you intrigue and guessing until the very end.

Sasha is coming back home after ten years. She lives in a small hometown where everyone knows her business. Something tragic and horrible happened to her in the past and even
Shawna
4.5 stars – Romantic Suspense

I was super excited when I heard JLA, one of my favorite authors, was writing a romantic suspense serial killer thriller, and for the most part, it didn’t disappoint. The best thing about this book was the emotional, genuine second-chance romance aspect of the story. And I loved the protective, swoonalicious hero!

The suspense element was well done and spectacularly creeptastic, but I knew who the (view spoiler)
jv poore
It took me way too long to get to this WV writer and when I finally do, the first book I grab is set in the very county that my family is from (the "v" in "jv" is for VanMetre). But I would have enjoyed this moving-faster-than-lightning-mystery regardless of the setting. And I'll be reading all the books by Ms. Armentrout.
Alyssa
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-releases
I probably shouldn't have read this at night... *shivers*

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Source: eARC from Edelweiss

Summary (from Goodreads):

It’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia
Siobhan Davis
A gripping suspenseful read with a fantastic romance to boot, Till Death is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

I was very intrigued to read this book as it's a new departure for Jennifer Armentrout and I was interested to see how she would pull it off. Well, my reigning fave author has just proven she can turn her hand to any genre and deliver a knock-out story.

Sasha fled her hometown ten years ago in the aftermath of a hideous kidnapping at the hands of the serial killer known as The Groom. She left
Jo
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mine, 4-stars, gr2017

A really good second-chance romance!!

I’d died ten years ago.
Not from the injuries and all . . . all the damage. I died from everything else, and I’d just been existing since then. That knowledge was nothing new.

Cole Landis and Sasha Keaton met in college, where they were pretty crazy about each other and their relationship showed a lot of promise until Sasha became the target of the Groom, a twisted serial killer. Sasha is the only victim to have survived, broken but alive. And for ten

♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ebooks-i-own
What can I say about this book without giving too much away? Well, one that it was a quick and awesome reading. I got hooked from the start and I needed to get to the end to see how it would all wrap up.

Sasha Keeton is a survivor. She was the only one who escaped The Groom. Coming back to her old hometown wasn’t an easy decision, but she does it for her mother. Finding herself back home should have brought some sense of peace that everything was over, but unfortunately for our main character,
ambsreads
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Don't mind me I'm just screaming.

This book was crazily creepy and addictive. Holy moly. I have never waned to finish a book so quickly/read it so slowly.

I'm not sure if a full review will ever be able to be formatted because what? JLA did it yet again and I am beyond speechless. This woman needs to write more mystery books because I will inhale them.
Stacee
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
This is the sort of book I constantly read before I discovered YA, and I always forget how delicious they are.

I loved Sasha and Cole. She's so strong and determined. I was rooting for her right from the beginning. Cole is a take charge kind of guy, but he supports Sasha perfectly. I truly enjoyed their relationship.

There were a few short chapters from the killer's POV and those were delightfully creepy. I loved the reveals and the twists and the final chapters. Oh, and the epilogue was damn
Andie
Wow what a ride! Nicely done JLA. I devoured this book so fast...The need to find out who the serial killer was intense. I loved that it truly could have been a number of people and therefor wasn't overly predictable. The balance of romance and suspense is spot on and I hope JLA decides to write more in this genre because she killed it!
Annie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a little different from JLA other books, but no less satisfying. This is a second chance romance with some dark twists thrown in. A little bit thriller, a little bit mystery, a little bit of romance. I think this book managed to have all three in a perfect balance of sweet and nail-bitting-edge-of-your-seat-freaking-out.

It kept me reading, and it kept me guessing and I had a couple of ideas in mind and kept flip-flopping between them and there was that one big surprise there in the
Till Death is a standalone, mystery novel written by Jennifer L. Armentrout...at least I think it's a standalone. It felt like it may be a spin-off of an existing book or series because there is clearly a backstory related to the romance in this story. Maybe it was meant to feel that way, jumping into a storyline midstream to prevent series territory and if that is the case, I can respect that. There was plenty of information given to paint a picture of multiple past events/relationship dynamics ...more
Talía
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
4.5 Thrilling STARS
This time it was going to end like it always should. She was going to die, but first, she would pay. Pay for everything.

JLA has done it again! Another book I couldnt put down and that I completely adored.

I think everyone has that author they love with their whole heart and is a go-to because their books are amazing. I recently added Leigh Bardugo to my list, but for the longest time Jennifer Armentrout has been my #1, and she totally showed why again with this book. One
Danielle (Love at First Page)
3-3.5 stars

While Sasha reminds me of every other JLA heroine, the suspense/mystery is really good, and the romance is a nice complement to the plot and stays angst-free. Lots of swoony scenes. Once I got to the second half, I couldn't help but race through the pages. It took me until about 80% to feel confident in the identity of the killer, which is a job well done in my eyes. Again, I just wish her heroines wouldn't all run together at this point, making me wonder why the heroes are so
Anja H.
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*4.75 THRILLING STARS*

“I'm of the mind anything worth a damn in life, anything fun and joyous, will always be complicated. If it's easy, it's probably not exactly worth it.”

Despite the fact that I guessed correctly who the killer was pretty much right from the start, this was still super thrilling and I enjoyed this soooo much!
Jennifer L. Armentrout should write romantic thrillers way more often!
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars

Till Death is a standalone adult contemporary novel. I would describe the genre as romantic suspense. This is a different type of book for this author. However, even though the book is predominantly suspense/mystery there is still a ton of JLA romance. So I think that readers who love her contemporary romance books will enjoy Till Death.

The narrator is 29 year old Sasha Keeton. The book is told in first person POV. Her mom owns an Inn in West Virginia. Sasha has been gone for 10
AJ
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 dark, suspenseful and romantic stars

This is such a great read! Yes, it’s a dark and suspenseful mystery/thriller, but it’s also an absolutely gorgeous second-chance-romance, and the two aspects of the story blend together perfectly. It’s very different from JLA’s usual books but I think she did a fantastic job with this one, creating an intense mood and a gripping story with a heartfelt love story that kept the hopeless romantic in me satisfied, and I loved it!

Sasha Keeton has returned to her
Zareen Khan
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I new who was the killer!!! but still enjoyed it.
Sinead
Less Reality More Books

I say this about every book of Jennifer’s, but it’s always such a pleasure coming back to her writing after some time away. This book reminded me a lot of The Dead List, another book by Jen. It’s got mystery, and murder, and the fallout of being a victim of a serial kidnapper. It deals with the emotional damage that something like that can do to a person. But while The Dead List mainly dealt with stalkers, and was young adult, this book is most definitely adult. There are
i.
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very, VERY, different from the YA novels this author writes. I liked the main character but not the decisions she made. The plot was gruesome at times and it made me skip some pages with vivid descriptions . I guessed who the bad guy was at the beginning of the book and also the way it was going to finish long before it happened. I wouldn't recommend this book to fans of the Lux series , but murder novel fans may enjoy it.

www.theleisurediaries.blogspot.com
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had a lot of spooky, tense moments! It also had romance which was cute! It was quite a good read and I throughly enjoyed it.
Jaclyn
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*THANK YOU JENNIFER ARMENTROUT FOR GETTING ME PAST AN AWFUL BOOK HANGOVER POST LOS*

LOVE LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH!!

It's romantic, suspenseful, mysterious, extremely fast paced and MORE PEOPLE MUST READ IT!
Its a Jennifer Armentrout book, obviously it's going to be addicting and make your heart feel ALL THE THINGS!

Ahhhhh if you need me, I'll be in the corner swooning over Cole and rereading all of my favorite parts! THIS BOOK WAS WONDERFUL!

Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
As you probably have seen, I am a huge fan of anything Jennifer L. Armentrout, and she has quickly became an instant read author of mine. I was thrilled when I was given an ARC of Till Death to read and review.

I think it is important to know right off the bat you are reading something a little different than you may be used too from JLA. This is a mystery/thriller. It does have romance as well, so it is the best of all worlds. This was so suspenseful. I was reading it at night and my stomach was

• Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • On comptera les étoiles
  • Ce qui ne te tue pas...
  • Non ho tempo per amarti
  • Ce qui nous consume...
  • È per sempre (Wait for You, #2.6)
  • Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)
  • Meer dan ooit
  • 7 bonnes raisons de rester célibataire (ou pas)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Alles op alles
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors
“I’m not leaving. No way in hell,” Cole said, eyes flashing, “am I leaving you again.” 9 likes
“I’m not some random guy you just met. I’m not someone who doesn’t know that what’s at the core of you is worth working at, breaking through those walls for.”
Oh my God.
“People don’t get second chances often, Sasha, but we got one, and I’m not going to let that pass us by.”
“A second chance?” I repeated dumbly. “For us?”
“That’s what I’m thinking.”
Stunned, I was quiet for a moment. “What if I don’t want a second chance?”
He laughed. “Oh, you want a second chance.”
8 likes