Start by marking “Christmas Cookie Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #2)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Cookie Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #2)

Christmas Cookie Mystery

(Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #2)

In the small town of Abbott Creek, mystery is as much a part of daily life as The Sweet Shop's Christmas cookies.

It's the most wonderful time of the year and Katie Chupp is spending her days catering to the holiday rush. With everyone in town ordering special desserts and treats, will Katie be able to find time to finish making gifts for her family and friends?

With a wint
Published November 22nd 2016 by S&G Publishing

Start your review of Christmas Cookie Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #2)
Sheri
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: amish, fiction, 2018
I am happy to say that this second book in the Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series is a definite improvement over the first. It’s still a short and simple story that isn’t actually a mystery, but it is a nice feel-good read for the holidays.

While I felt the previous book had a juvenile quality about it, that isn’t the case with this one. It’s just a simple, clean, and easy read that makes for a nice temporary escape from the stresses of everyday life. The author’s note at the beginning apprises the
Lori
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amish
What a fun and sweet read by Naomi Miller!!
I enjoyed this book and I especially loved looking at all the recipes that were in between each chapter.
Boy, did she ever make my mouth water!!! " drool"
I wouldn't get any baking done because I'd be eating all the cookie dough yum yum!!!
i give this book 5 stars because I love how Naomi makes her characters come to life and have real life problems.
I would reread this book again.
I strongly recommend this book
I received this book for free and in no wa
Naomi Miller
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Christmas is my favorite holiday… and I want to share it with my readers.

Not only do I want to share some favorite recipes, but I want to share all the goodness and excitement and hope that Christmas brings to so many people.

I believe that Christmas Cookie Mystery tells a sweet story about the folks in the Abbott Creek community; not only their faith and forgiveness, but their resolve to help one another.

There are more than enough books to read about murder and mayhem, not to mention vampires an
Bree
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When you want a heart warming tale that makes you want to go out and give, this is the book for you. Kate and Travis are back, and this season is going to be as heartwarming as it can be. 12 beautifully written chapters, containing tasty recipes for each, will make you a hungry reader! I can't wait to try them out for my holiday season. Kate is still working in the sweet shop and as a reader I feel like she is hearing God's calling with her baking. She is simply a marvelous character, giving the ...more
Lucy
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet quick Christmas Read that puts a smile on your face. I love that this community of people are forgiving and selfless in helping each other. They pray before stepping out in faith to help instead of just plowing forth. I like that Katie and Travis have grown since the first book and look forward to the next installment. I will carry the warmth of this book in my heart for awhile.
I was provided a complimentary copy by the author. The honest review and opinions are my own.
Deana Dick
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a beautifully written story this is. It really brings the true meaning of Christmas to light. I was so excited to revisit the small town of Abbott Creek. The people of the town help each other and encourage each other. This is the second book in Amish Sweet Shop Mysteries. If you haven't read the first book, I encourage you to grab a copy.

Katie is one of the most endearing characters I have read. She has a big heart and loves to make others happy. She does something one evening at the Swee
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CHRISTMAS COOKIE MYSTERY is the second book in Ms. Millers Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series and fans will want to read Blueberry Cupcake Mystery even though this book sort of stands alone. There is a continuing story linking the two books together.

There is a slight mystery (with no dead bodies, if you are screamish), a tiny bit of oh-no-what-will-happen-next, plenty of delicious sounding cookie recipes you'll surely want to make for Christmas, well mixed with a lot of holiday happiness and a fle
Cheryl Baranski
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Christmas Cookie Mystery is book two in the Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series by Naomi Miller. This book is such a great read. I really enjoy the recipes that are shared throughout this book. I loved catching up with some of my favorite characters like Katie Chupp. A story that is full of faith, love, devotion. I received a complimentary copy of this book. This review is my honest opinion. 4 stars!
Marilyn
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Cookie Mystery, book two in the Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series, by Naomi Miller was a delight to read. I couldn’t put the book down until I read the last page. Christmas Cookie Mystery shows the true meaning of giving at Christmas time, which should be shown throughout the year. The residents of Abbott Creek are generous and forgiving toward all. There are recipes at the end of each chapter which is a bonus and perfect for making this Christmas season.

I was delighted to return to Abb
D.J.

I’m allowing Naomi to speak for her book.

I want Naomi to talk about why Christmas Cookie Mystery is a different sort of book…

Christmas is my favorite holiday… and I want to share it with my readers.

Patty
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like reading novellas, especially ones with a Christmas theme. I enjoyed this cute little mystery set in the community of Abbott Creek. Katie Chupp is sweet Amish teenager who loves helping others. Travis Davis, an Englisher, works with Katie at The Sweet Shop bakery. His family has come on hard times but Katie is seeing him as more than just someone to lend a hand.

Christmas Cookie Mystery is a story of friendship and community. Also, included are twelve recipes for Christmas cookies, which ma
Elizabeth
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Cookie Mystery ( Amish Sweet Shop Mysteries #2 )
By: Naomi Miller
Christmas Cookie Mystery is book two in Amish Sweet Shop Mysteries Series By Naomi Miller. This is a wonderful mystery to be reading this time of the year. I read the first book ,Blueberry Cupcake Mystery and could not wait to read Christmas Cookie Mystery . I would recommend that you read Blueberry Cupcake Mystery first. It has been good to go back to Abbott Creek with Katie and the Sweet Shop . I love the characters show
Pam Pavkov
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Christmas Cookie Mystery is the second book in the Amish Sweet Shop series written by Naomi Miller. This book continues the story from the first book so that the reader gets to see what happens to the characters.

The cover is adorable and draws the readers attention. The storyline makes for a quick read.

I was not given a complimentary copy of this book to read and review. I was not approached by anyone to post a favorable review. I have rated this book with three stars.

Congratulations to Naomi M
Mary Bell
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this quick read. The story is special and all the recipes included in the book is wonderful.
This is #2 in THE AMISH SWEET SHOP series. Now I must find #1 and the remainder books in this series. Author Naomi Miller does an excellent job in her writings. This is the first book of her writings that I have read and absolutely love it. I love the characters Katie and Travis. Great book!!!
C Janet
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amish-fiction
A warm Christmas story

Book Two of the Sweet Shop Mysteries. This is book stands alone from Book one. Katie Chupp loves the holidays especially working in the bake shop. This is a story filled with happiness and joy and yes another mystery to be solved. IT is also filled with hope, faith, devotion and love.

The recipes in these books are great and give a gift back to the reader. I have already tried one.
Teresa
4.5 Stars

Christmas Cookie Mystery was a fabulous book. I loved Blueberry Cupcake Mystery and wasn't sure if this one could measure up. Well, it really did! I enjoy reading about all the characters and how they interact. I have to say, I'm a huge Travis and Katie fan. I'm ready for the next installment, Lemon Tart Mystery!
Diane Wallace
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Christmas Cookie Mystery" is an easy read that leaves you feeling good. The book is all about sharing and caring for your neighbors /friends. I look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series😊
Shirley Chapel
 Christmas Cookie Mystery books 2 of Amish Sweet Shop Mystery kicks off with Katie Chup and Travis Davis decorating the bake shop for the holidays. Tis the Cristmas season and Katie will be busy as she prepares her delicious sweets for that the customers orders for their holiday menus. Katie and Travis enjoy being with each other . Could there be a romantic interest between this English boy and young Amish gal?
I enjoyed the warm glow of love through out the story. As Katie's Amish family and ne
Book Dragon
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A hit
Amanda Lavelle
Debra
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Light reading with a recipe with every chapter. Short story.
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
A Christmas story, a little mystery, and a lot of recipes - how could you go wrong? I was so happy to be back in the Bake Shop with Katie and Freida, as well as seeing how Travis and his family were doing. This story really touched my heart, even more so than the first installment of the Sweet Shop Mysteries. The characters were realistic in their thoughts and emotions, and I could picture myself right there with them as I was reading.
I think over time people have forgotten about the true meanin
Ann
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Amish Sweet Shop Mystery series, and although it can be read as a standalone I certainly recommend reading the first book in the series to get some background on the town of Abbott Creek and the people that live there. It was so enjoyable revisiting Abbott Creek and picking back up with Katie and the Sweet Shop. This was is a wonderfully written Christmas themed story that I loved. I wasn't ready for this story to end and will definitely be looking forward to the n ...more
Ashley
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved Christmas Cookie Mystery. It is book two in the series. The first book is Blueberry Cupcake Mystery. I couldn't stop reading once I started. I loved that the people in the community are forgiving. Also that they help each other. I was happy to see Travis and Katie are getting along better since the first book. I would recommend this book to others. I suggest reading the first book in the series Blueberry Cupcake Mystery. I was given a complimentary copy of this book from the author for m ...more
Jan
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. There is a mystery or two that may or may not get solved. Hardship for a family and an outpouring of love from the community. There is a wonderful recipe at the end of each chapter. Time for me to go and start baking. I won a copy of this book
Coco_Chanel
Mar 12, 2018
Terisa De Morgan
Dec 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mydworth Mysteries - A Little Night Murder (A Cosy Historical Mystery Series Book 2)
  • Beyond the Shadow of War (The War Trilogy #2)
  • When We Were Brave
  • The Outcast Girls
  • Under a Wartime Sky
  • Our Last Goodbye
  • From the Ashes of War (The War Trilogy #3)
  • The Violin Maker's Daughter
  • Sisters of War
  • Diamond in the Rough (American Heiresses, #2)
  • All We Left Behind
  • The Girl and the Stars (Book of the Ice, #1)
  • In the Rearview Mirror
  • The Gentleman Vanishes (Cherringham #30)
  • Constable By The Sea (Constable #6)
  • The Book of Lost Friends
  • Prologue to Murder (Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery, #2)
  • The Italian Villa
Naomi Miller mixes up a batch of intrigue, sprinkled with Amish, Mennonite, & English characters, adding a pinch of mystery and a dash of romance!

Naomi’s day is spent focusing on her writing, editing, and blogging about her experiences with writing.

When she's not working diligently to finish the next book in her Sweet Shop Mystery series, Naomi enjoys meeting readers at workshops and author events

Amish Sweet Shop Mystery (6 books)
  • Blueberry Cupcake Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #1)
  • Lemon Tart Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #3)
  • Pumpkin Pie Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #4)
  • Chocolate Truffle Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #5)
  • Peach Cobbler Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery, #6)

News & Interviews