Start by marking “Forgive and Forget (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgive and Forget (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #2)

Forgive and Forget

(A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery #2)

Murder hits closer to home in the second installment of the Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery novella series.

When Kalina's childhood best friend, Nadine, is implicated in the murder of her father, Kalina can't help nosing in and uses her newly rekindled romance with Christian to find the truth. Nadine fears she's actually committed the heinous act as the facts stack up against
Published April 5th 2016 by Sarah Biglow

To ask other readers questions about Forgive and Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgive and Forget

Michelle
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, the title of this novella stayed true to the theme and delved into a very dark, heart-wrenching, yet eye-opening mystery. The story starts off roughly three months after the first novella, Pains and Penalties, with our sleuth, Kalina Greystone, out for another morning run trying to shed the past murders from the first novella out of her mind.

While on said run she runs smack dab into the middle of a scene that includes her best friend from high school, Nadine Larrabee, covered in old, dried
Jane Leslie
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Hmmm

I don't know, there were some pretty big holes in this one. First, when Nadine was in the ER, they violated her civil rights by forcing medication on her. Not only was that illegal since she was not an imminent danger to herself or others but they had also not run a drug screen to see what was already in her system when it was suspected that she might have been drugged and could have caused a drug interaction or an overdose. The detective work was pretty sloppy and I won't post any spoilers
Elizabeth
The first book in this series, along with the prequel story, were both available to me for free (I access an obscene number of free ebooks). I enjoyed them enough that I found myself paying the few dollars to continue the series. I have not been let down.

The characters continue to be cute and relatable. I love the nerdy setting. The murder mystery portion was dark, but in a relatable way, and it never took away the cozy feel. This is genuinely comfortable reading. I had a headache when I started
Laura Reading
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun cozy series aimed at quick, easy reading. Clean and simple to follow, this series will appeal to middle school age and older readers. AJ enjoys spending time at his Aunt K's comic book store. He also likes helping her solve mysteries, which seem to find Kalina.
Her latest, while out for a run, is a body in a driveway and an old friend looking guilty nearby.
Can Kalina help a friend, satisfy her own curiosity and not get into trouble with her detectiv boyfriend?
With the help of her nephew, sh
Stella Lynne Thomas
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down

I enjoyed this book. Reading about how the heroine solves the mystery without totally upsetting the police. The characters were very realistic. The plot had many twists and turns. I am looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
Lin
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
The third book in the “A Geeks and Things” series was as exciting as the one before it. Kalina Greystone; owner of a comic book store that her late father left her, decides to go for a run to clear her head. She runs into an old friend who is distraught and covered in blood.

Will Kalina be able to solve another murder without upsetting her boyfriend; Detective Chris Harper? Will Kalina’s sister, Jillian find out how much she’s influencing her son, A.J. as he helps Kal out in the store?

A very good
Pam Ferguson
May 12, 2016
Mayu
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book of the series, though it can be read as a standalone but there are some references to the previous book, however these references are not connected to the actual mystery of this book.

This mystery is also set in the small town of Ellesworth and was another page turner for me. Like the previous one, this installment of the Geeks and Things series is also thrilling and full of suspense. We don't get to know what happened to the Nadine's father until the last few pages where
Kathy Bandera
Angela
Dec 05, 2017
Britta
Jan 02, 2018
Sarah is a USA Today Bestselling author as well as a licensed attorney and works for a state agency in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. When not working on her next novel or reading the latest installment of one of the many series she follows, she is busy watching TV and running a TV recap blog with her friend. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and son.

A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery (5 books)
  • Pains and Penalties (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Debts and Debtors (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #3)
  • Have and Hold (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #4)
  • Saints and Sinners (A Geeks and Things Cozy Mystery, #5)