Start by marking “Disclaim (Deliver, #3)” as Want to Read:
Disclaim (Deliver, #3)

Disclaim

(Deliver #3)

Camila was seventeen when Van Quiso kidnapped her. Ten years after her escape, the shackles refuse to release her. Not while there are still slave traders preying on her city.
She will stop at nothing to end them.
Even if that means becoming a slave again.

Returning to chains is her worst fear—and only option. They won’t know who she is or what she intends to do. She’s prepar
Published August 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Disclaim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disclaim

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4+ Stars

I have been meaning to read this for some time now...Vanquish is one of my all-time favorite reads and Godwin is one of my favorite authors.

I got offered this one as an ARC (even though it's been out since 2016, I believe) to "catch up" with the series in time for the Devastate (book four) ARC, which I am supposed to get in December. The book comes out officially in February of 2018 (holy shit, 2018 people!)

Regardless, I would have purchased this one (and might still do so to have a reg
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
4 Stars!!

description

What an intense roller coaster ride this book turned out to be! Pam Godwin never cease to amaze me with her dark and twisted mind. 'Disclaim' the third installment in her 'Deliver' series was as dark, gritty and addictive as its predecessors. Mrs. Godwin kept me guessing until the end and kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time. This third installment can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading the two previous installment since you don’t want to miss the awesomen
Candace
I have enjoyed every one of the books in the 'Deliver' series. Pam Godwin writes just the type of dark and twisted stories that I love to read. So, no surprise here -- I thought 'Disclaim' was fantastic!

If you've read the first two books in the 'Deliver' series, you probably remember that Liv and Van have kind of joined forces with some of their former captives in order to help bring down other traffickers. Well, Camila is the former slave that heads up this vigilante group. This book is her sto
Christy
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

photo 101EA93D-5A2B-4015-9B70-049B4C5EDD34_zpsji5f0th4.jpg

Pam Godwin writes the very best dark romances. I’ve loved every book in her ‘Deliver’ series and the third book was no exception. Disclaim was another twisted story that had me guessing and wondering who could be trusted? Is our villain a bad guy or does he still have some good? Many moments left me feeling conflicted and anxious and I love it when a book brings out those types of feels and questions while I’m reading!

Camila is a character I’ve been interested about since book one.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

Over the years, his need for her hadn't faded. It had become a living, starving thing inside him, ruling his fucking world.

No one can make you fall head over ovaries for an anti hero quite like Pam Godwin. And no one can write a dark, gritty and addicting romance quite like her either. Every time I read a book of hers they just get better and better. The woman is an evil genius and I can't get enough of how her twisted mind works.
Twelve months after her disappearance, she'd become
Pam
5 Todo Vida stars

Disclaim has to be read with little to no knowledge at all, with the exception of course, of what the Deliver series is all about. I can't even put into words the roller coaster ride I took while devouring each page like a junkie. For me it had so much life. While it may not be a pretty tale, wrapped up in a nice bow, it's a reminder that without pain there is no pleasure, without the ugly there is no beauty and without hope there is no future...

Matias & Camila had their fat
Pam Godwin
Apr 03, 2016 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

What a series Pam Godwin just keeps delivering with each of these stories! She gifts unique characters who have been a part of or have survived brutal circumstances and redeems them along the way and gives endings that suit them. She adds just the right mixture of ugly and beautiful and always comes out with an exciting yet solid love story.

The first two books of the series shouldn’t be skipped and if you are struggling to place the heroine Camila here’s some help… she was a victim turne
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 5cf0cb28369793f47a43b429228f93_zpsvkquhail.gif

An all consuming sinful addictive read!!!! Pam Godwin is an evil genius mastermind, I tell you. Seriously, Pam does not deliver your run of the mill standard cliche dark romance but she delivers stories that DEMANDS your full undivided attention. With her masterful and stunning prose, she lures readers into the proverbial rabbit hole where passion, revenge, loss, anger, desire, lust, hate, love, hope, and turmoil are thrown at the readers.
warhawke
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark lovers & kinky fuckers
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone Book 3 of Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Matias Guerra had been protective of his best friend Camila since they were kids. Growing up together, innocent friendship quickly blossomed into something more. But just as things progressed, he left her behind.

Camila Dias became a victim of sex slavery at the age of seventeen for a year before escaping. Ten years on, she became an advocate to the cause. Her passion to save the victims ran deep that she
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 3C3AA5A0-BF7A-4010-898C-8AE0E3B67081_zpsf9jxcefa.jpg

Matias Guerra & Camila Dias were connected as children. They grew up together in Austin, Texas & formed an unbreakable bond that turned into a beautiful love. They were meant to be together & were soulmates. Camila was Matias' whole world & he would do anything to protect her & be with her. After 16 years together, Matias is taken from her by a Columbian cartel.

A year later Camila is abducted to be trained & sold into slavery. After a yea
Amy | Foxy Blogs
CHOOSE YOUR CRUSADE
_________________
Camila, a former sex slave, has made it her mission to save as many girls from this wicked underbelly that ruins lives. To accomplish her mission she decides to be sold back into sex slavery so she can kill the head of the snake.

THE PATH LESS TRAVELED
_________________
Matias is her childhood sweetheart that was stolen away in the middle of the night when he was 18 years old. It's been about a decade since they've seen each
CC
4.25 Stars

description

Camila Dias is a strong woman who survived and escaped one year of captivity. Since then, it’s been her mission to save those enslaved and to rid the world of human traffickers. Helping her cause is her childhood love who she hasn’t seen in years, but she seems to be losing hope of reuniting with him as time passes. However, not one to sit idle, Camila is preparing for her next target and to bust open his ring of slave trading. While she knows the risks are high, she is determined to
Beverly
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pam Godwin, this woman is the queen of dark, suspenseful, sexy books. When you read a Pam Godwin book they completely consume you and take you into another world. This book is no exception.

Disclaim is Camila's story. After escaping her own slavery she has spent the last ten years bringing down human traffickers. Her ways are not legal, but she is ruthless in her need to save others.

In her quest to take down other traffickers, she decides to use herself to infiltrate a slave ring. Nothing is mo
Kirsten
5 stars!

photo image_zpsjm20w29c.jpeg

photo image_zpsk81rrqjh.jpeg

photo image_zpsdrswfjgu.jpeg

It's been over a week since I finished, and yes, I am still at odds with what to say about this book. I was not expecting all the things that occurred. It just goes to show that the beauty and complexity of Pam Godwin's writing, has left me, well...speechless.

As mentioned in the blurb, Disclaim is a stand-alone, but you will get a better experience with the book if you've got some background and read the two previous books in this series.

We first met our heroine, Camila Dias, in the
Paige
4.5 "Creating Fate" Stars

Disclaim is book 3 in the Deliver series. In Pam Godwin's dark and treacherous underground world of sexual slavery and absolution, she delves into Camila's story of retribution. A standalone that weaves a path through the first two books of the series, it can be enjoyed on its own but will hold more meaning if read after Deliver and Vanquish. Told with expressive writing, attention to detail, and events with hidden meaning, Disclaim is another fantastic addition to the s
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Disclaim
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Omg!!! What a ride!!! Gritty & intense, in true Pam Godwin fashion!
This book is full of secrets, deceit and scorching passion! It's an endless love story between two people who lost each other in their attempt to survive.
This is the story of Camila & Matias. They h
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 37FF45D6-C412-42E5-947E-D58E8562751A_zpsjfgmsbzb.jpg

Thank you Pam Godwin for reassuring me that I haven't in fact gone soft. Having struggled with the past few darker romances, I feared my days of liking the gritty, dark anti-heroes was over. This author, along with a certain ruthless man with connections to the Colombian cartel, has reaffirmed my love of all things ruthless and naughty!

I think what always seems to surprise me with Pam Godwin is the depth of the suspense plot. With her books, nothing is completely as it seems and things slowly b
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

I have such a soft spot for this series, it is most definitely my favourite dark suspense erotica. I've said it before and I will say it again, I love dark and gritty, but I need true love to be a part of the story and this series has it in spades, this book especially.

Matias and Camila are childhood sweethearts, they grew up amongst the citrus groves in Texas, innocent and in love, with a future planned out. Things are not what they seem though, and Matias is ripped away from
Amanda
Disclaim reinstate that yet again that Pam Godwin is the Queen of Dark Romance. Not only it was dark and kinky, the plot was full of suspense that left me turning the pages ruthlessly. Is a story that didn't take me more than a day to finish up because I am that eager to uncover every secret.

Camila is a vigilante on a mission to obliterate the sex trafficking. Being trained as a sex slave herself, she had first hand knowledge of the horror and she make it her life mission to save as many sex sla
Aleatha Romig
Pam Godwin has done it again. Disclaim has it all: suspense, angst, hot as hell sex, great characters and a fantastic layered story.

I LOVE that these characters are mature (not old - but not ridiculously naive) The character development and levels of trust were awe inspiring. I found myself holding my breath and waiting for something...the usual childish reaction. It didn't happen and I LOVED that.

Camila and Matias are raw and honest. They are real and vulnerable. They are strong and resolute.
Jen
As far as I'm concerned, this is another masterpiece written by Pam Godwin. I have loved everything she has written and Disclaim is no exception. If you are into reading romance that has a dark tone to it, then you must give this author a try. The "Deliver" series is a great series to start, and believe me when I say she has the talent of turning a "bad guy" character, into someone you eventually root for and empathize with. In fact, I have fallen in love with more than one of her villains...She ...more
London
I absolutely loved the first two books in this series but this one just didn't work for me at all.

Camila and Matias have been in love since they were teenagers until she was kidnapped by Van Quiso to be sold into sexual slavery. As we learned in the previous books she escapes after a year in captivity and calls Matias for help. Throughout the next 10 years she calls him whenever she needs his help but hasn't yet worked up the courage to see him face to face.

So for the past 10 years she's been wo
Shanny
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***** 5 Mi Vida stars*****

"Once you fall in love with a monster, you no longer fear them."

I just love this series, Pam Godwin is such a talented writer. Her books are not your usual romance story, they are dark, gritty and captivating.
Camila and Mathias story was so good, steamy and intense. So many twists and suprises are revealed, I think predictable is not in Pam vocabulary!
 photo download 21_zpsntzbr8xh.jpg
I loved every secondary character but the one I am more excited to read and hope will have his own book is Fizz
Myla
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pam Godwin delivers another brilliant book with an unexpected twist and turn that kept me glued to the story.
*full review soon*
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
5+ 'Smoking Hot' stars ♥

“Dominance is when I kiss your brow and you obediently lower to the floor. Willingly. No hesitation. It’s when you kneel for me, give me the power to break you inside and out, and trust that I won’t. You will surrender your vulnerability without shame, because that’s what I want, and what I want, you crave.”
- Matias Restrepo

* * *
“Funny thing, trust. It was so hard to give, yet easy to rip away.”
- Camila Dias

* * *
“This is real. You and me. No games. No mindfuck. If you p
Mimiorphee
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
With this third book in this series, Pal Godwin once again threw me for a loop thanks to a completely different atmosphere: the highly suspenseful plot that left me wondering what there was to see I wasn't seing... argh...It was so infuriatingly good!

Determined to fight against human trafficking, Camilla finds herself confronted with her past, at the hands of the man of her dreams. Only, her dreams turned to her worst nightmares.

Deliciously twisted, riddled with tension, Disclaim is definitely
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
This series keeps getting better and better!! Why did I let it sit on my TBR for so long! I thought Vanquish would be my favorite but Pam proved me wrong with Disclaim! Each story is different. They are intertwined so it’s best to read from the beginning. You’ll get attached to the different characters even the one you think you hate.

Meet Camilla & Matias. Two people meant to be together, yet ripped from their future. Both suffered differently and both have a story to tell.

I didn’t know whe
Di Covey
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!

Pam Godwin touched my dark heart with this one. Although this is dark romance, cartels, and human slavery, it's emotionally dark, touching me on a deeper level. I absolutely loved it.

Disclaim is the third book in the Deliver Series, all interconnected standalones, but I highly recommend reading the entire series, you'll form a deeper connection to the characters if you do. This is Camilla's story.

Vigilante, former slave. Camilla is on the hunt, she's damaged from of her past, but
Lisa
OMFG she did it again...

I wish there was an adequate word to express the emotion I am feeling right now...my mind is just exploding from happiness and joy over this bookgasm!

Pam Godwin continues to prove why she is one of my favorite authors of all time...she just bleeds genius and amazing books!

• Credo (Scars of the Wraiths, #3)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Something Nice (The Original Sinners, #1.1)
  • Trey Grey; Out of the Dark (Trey Grey, #2)
  • Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
  • Bad Judgment
  • Twenty to Life
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • The Bandit (Stolen Duet, #1)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Lost in the Affair
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Tide (Wake Family, #2)
  • What If She Does
  • Bleecker Street (Hell's Kitchen, #3)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Dollars (Dollar, #2)
  • Straddling Lines
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Deliver (5 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)