Start by marking “Seraph of the End, Volume 11” as Want to Read:
Seraph of the End, Volume 11

Seraph of the End, Volume 11

(Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #11)

In a post-apocalyptic world of vampires vs. humans, Yuichiro brings vengeance upon his vampire overlords!

After trumpets of the apocalypse proclaim the fall of humanity, vampires arise from the shadows to rule the earth. Yuichiro wants just one thing—to get revenge by killing each and every vampire.

Mika and Yuichiro are finally reunited! With Mika on the brink of death, Yui
Published January 3rd 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Seraph of the End, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seraph of the End, Volume 11

Joana
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, to-be-released
I'VE READ IT BUT I CAN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE STORY! THIS BLOODY BEAUTIFUL COVER STOLE ALL MY THOUGHTS!!!!

SHINYA!!!! BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chloe
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definetly a solid 3.5 rating for this one. This series seems to be going on a much more interesting path than I expected, I just wish volumes weren't released so far apart!
Jack Reynolds
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm liking all of the seeds Kagami's planting for this next arc. Mika's distrust of the friends Yu has made, whatever Ferid's planning on doing (because who knows what's going on in his head and I know spoilers), Mahiru's hold on Guren and how long it will last, and other vampire nobles coming into the picture. It should lead into some entertaining content post what was adapted for the two anime cours.

Let's hope nothing becomes too convoluted, though. I only know about some minor plot details go
Saphirablue
Sammy
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mika and Yuu are so ADORABLE OMG

And the plot is so good.
Melissa
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything is starting to come together! I'm so excited!
Tasha Birckhead
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was an amazing volume. Finally we find out what the heck "Seraph of the End" is. In addition, to a bunch of realizations about our motley crew. There is betrayal, action, death and of course WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Bleach fans will eat this up.
Marisa
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
o.o omg omg omg
Kari Trenten
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The big climax where the anime ended happens in this volume with Kureto Hiragi, Guren Ichinose, and Ferid Bathory’s plans coming to fruition, forcing Yuichirou Hyakuya and Shinoa Hiragi to make fateful choices, along with Mikaela Hyakuya, Makoto Narumi, and all of Shinoa Squad as their wordls, hopes, and dreams shatter around them.

This book contained a huge, epic battle, blanaced beautifull with intense, intimate character-driven scenes. The manga surpasses the anime in this volume, answering m
Katie Greenwood
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm continuously baffled by how much story and action is packed into these super short little manga volumes. Seraph of the End remains one of my favourite and the most surprising series I've ever read. I binge-read a few volumes before I came on holiday and as per usual I loved them.

This is an ongoing series so this review is likely to contain spoilers for the previous volumes and of course the current one I'm writing about.

Final spoiler warning!!!

(view spoiler)
Jessica

I read the last bit of this volume because I'm caught up on the anime. While this manga isn't one of my all time favorites, it still has a lot of elements going for it that I appreciate. Art work and story line stands out. They give the story the hopeless feeling you might find in an apocalyptic setting. Overall, I'm continuing with the manga because there hasn't been an announcement of a third season yet.
Peter Barr
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
In the 11th volume of Seraph of the End, the squad continues to an airport to meet up with others in the Imperial Demon Army after their battle with the vampires. They are in hopes of rescuing their commander Guren as well. Things don't always go as planned however. This is a good story of a post apocalyptic world where vampires have come out of the underworld to take over.
Amanda Setasha Hall
Alyssa
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I freaking love this anime/manga. It's got a bleak sort of feel, similar to Attack on Titan, but it's also sprinkled with humor and The Power of Friendship™, which makes me love it even more than AoT.

Also, I love the cover. Shinya<3
Jenny
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
*banging head against a wall* WHY. IS. EVERYONE. EXCEPT. THE MAIN CHARACTERS. SO. FUCKING. AWFUL?! WHO. THOUGHT. THIS. WAS. A. GREAT. IDEA?!

*passes out on the floor, blood dripping from the head*
gabi
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
WELL EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. I don’t know what to think anymore. GUREN! What is going on with him?
Abbie
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great volume and things really got shook up with this one. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good volume. Love the cover.
Dee
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far the most heartbreaking volume so far.
Alexxy
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
If you're going to put Shinya on the cover, then why isn't he put in all of the panels?

Forget that, I'm just going to stare at the cover for eternity
Wiktoria
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-unowned, 4-star
it's almost 1 am
I have school at 8
will I stop reading this series?
nope
who needs sleep anyways?
LJ
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So action packed!
And beautiful art, as always.
Olivia
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
3.5 stars. This might be the weakest volume thus far. It started out well but then went to just...setup. And it was boring. The end panel seems promising for the next volume. We'll have to see eh?
Calvinist Batman
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I still have some serious questions and sometimes the drawing makes it confusing, but dang, that was crazy.
Henrietta
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-shounen, 2017
i'll be honest i don't remember anything that happened in this cause i read it like a month ago but forgot to mark it. but it was probably great. and i love the cover. so. yeah.
Michelle Blueheart
F*ck this is getting worse. My Shinya is broken, and I still don't undestand why. Ferid is taken control and clearly don't like it and...
Damn, Guren, damn.
Isel
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Things are getting interesting 🤔 .... I need the next volume!
Natalie Grace
Ugh. Now I'm all caught up. Dying a little...I love this story arc. Also. Shinya is beautiful. I love himmm.
Allybopolis
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
10 stars out of 10
ʆɛѵi
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-2019
Continuing on with the plot reveal, almost non-stop in this volume. Bonus fifth chapter makes for a bit of a thicker volume than usual, but the space was needed in this one. I still think things could have been spread out more optimally; if I hadn't read this far in the series before I probably would have given up a few volumes ago and missed all the goodies in volumes 10 and 11. Mika is slightly less of a jerk, Shinoa isn't doing 'tee hee's all the time, and Yu seems to have matured drastically ...more

• Bloody Mary, Vol. 1
  • Drug & Drop, Volume 2
  • Vassalord, Volume 4
  • Noblesse: Season 5, Set
  • 青の祓魔師 10 [Ao no Exorcist 10] (Blue Exorcist, #10)
  • RustBlaster
  • SERVAMPーサーヴァンプー 3 (Servamp, #3)
  • The Walking Dead, Book Fourteen (The Walking Dead #157-168)
  • Spell of Desire, Vol. 4
  • Itsuwaribito , Vol. 1
  • 薔薇監獄の獣たち (1)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 (Millennium Snow, #4)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 3 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 3] (Devils and Realist, #3)
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 14 (Library Wars: Love & War, #14)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 2 [Vanitas no Carte 2] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #2)
  • 私がモテてどうすんだ 5 [Watashi ga Motete dousunda 5] (Kiss Him, Not Me!, #5)
Also known as 鏡貴也.

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 1 (Seraph of the End: Vampire End, #1)
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 2
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 3
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 4
  • 終わりのセラフ 5 [Owari no Serafu 5] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #5)
  • 終わりのセラフ 6 [Owari no Serafu 6] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #6)
  • 終わりのセラフ 7 [Owari no Serafu 7] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #7)
  • 終わりのセラフ 8 [Owari no Serafu 8] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #8)
  • 終わりのセラフ 9 [Owari no Serafu 9] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #9)
  • 終わりのセラフ 10 [Owari no Serafu 10] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #10)