Start by marking “Centurion (The Guardian League #2)” as Want to Read:
Centurion (The Guardian League #2)

Centurion

(The Guardian League #2)

This 1st Edition is out of print. The 2nd Edition published by Foundations Publishing, LLC is available.
ebook, 1st Edition, 198 pages
Published April 8th 2016 by Luminosity Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Centurion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Centurion

Start your review of Centurion (The Guardian League #2)
Dianne
A volunteer band of Angels called the Guardian League...
Mortal women who capture their hearts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enter to WIN One of TWO eCopies of JASPER +Plus a chance to read/review CENTURION
International Where Allowed - Click on Banner to Enter

There is love that is heavenly and then there is heavenly love. What happens when a free-spirited and independent woman falls head over heels in love with an angel who doesn’t know the difference and doesn’t really know how to commit?

Hi
Tracy Ehlers
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh Centurion is my favourite kind of book boyfriend! Angel, bad boy and coffee addict..
Centurion is so much more than your usual Angel oh he has wings and can fly but he's strong, dedicated, passionate and sexy as all get out!

April a jewellery designer and free spirit, yes she believes in angels, but never did she think she would come face to face with let alone fall in love with an honest to God Angel!

Both find themselves frustrated with the how's and whys of an angel human relationship. Apr
Denise
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, love
I loved reading Centurion... it is book 2 of The Guardian League...
Such a sweet love story between a Guardian Angel and his beautiful human named April..
Centurion is a Hot and Sexy Guardian Angel who watches over his Charge (he is an artist).. while at an Art Convention (watching over his charge) he sees the most beautiful human lady who has caught his heart on first sight.... well Centurion makes it his priority to meet this beautiful lady that has stolen his heart at first glance... this beau
Tina
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Centurion by T. K. Lawyer is a very original take on angels. It is the second book in The Guardian League series. I found at least in the copy I reviewed this was such a choppy read and this book could have befitted from pronouns. The connection between the characters is semi okay. But the way this one reads it just threw me. Every sentence practically had Centurion’s name in it. I like his name too, but it got to be a bit much.
Centurion guards over angels. Keeps them in line. He was always a b
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Receive this book for an honest review from the writer.

The main characters in this book where the angel Centurion and April. These characters did not grow on me in fact I really dislike these character a lot. While Centurion was a pain in the butt April was annoying with her needy ways.

I really don't want to rehash the story here in my review but the thing that made me dislike like them probably made the book. I'm not too sure that I would read a second book with these characters because of my a
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Will they or won't they?!
When April first meets Centurion she knows he's nothing like other men in her life, but she never expected to find out that he's an angel. Tasked with keeping an eye on his charge, as well as carrying out secret missions, Centurion keeps busy and isn't looking for love. When he crosses paths with April he knows she's what he wants but making her realize that is going to take some work.
These two have a very intense love/hate relationship throughout the book and
Rhonda Fortner  PA
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I loved it , As usual TK dosent dissapoint me at all , This particular one really got to me more than the other two books , but they all have a special place to me , or feeling to me Centurion rocks ! April is just a goddess in herself , I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and characters . I dont like giving away details or spoilers like alot of people do . If you love Angels and Romance and these kinds of books this is for you ! I recieved a ecopy of this for an exchange for an honest review thank yo ...more
Dina
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was a great book. I've always loved books about angels.
Centurion loves being an angel and the only thing he loves from the human world is coffee. Until he meets April that is! She's beautiful and kind and he has to have her in his life.
April meets Centurion and falls in love with him but at times her need to have him love her back makes her needy and very mean to him (my personal opinion here I hate when the female is like that)
Good news is she snaps outta of that and they have their love st
Stacy Aube
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book for a honest review.
Centurion is both angel and bad boy. He falls for April a human, but how will that work? This leads you through their very complex relationship. At times I was mad at both of the main characters but got over it by the end. Great job this kept me highly entertained.
Shawn
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An Angel who doesn't always play by the rules

Centurion is an angel who you will love on second and slap the next! He's loving, cocky, arrogant, and incorrigible! He wants to be with April but he can't give her the one thing that she needs... I really enjoyed reading this book. It was hilarious, witty, sassy, and sexy!! Worth the read!
Jenny B
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in this series so far, I absolutely fell in love with Centurion. TK Lawyer did a great job describing and developing the characters although I do feel as if April could have been a little stronger.
I love the premise of romance between angels and humans. This is a definite must read.

I received a free copy of this book for my honest review.
AnnaMarie Gardner
Feb 06, 2018
Teresa Bowen
Sep 23, 2016
Carolyn Brown
Nov 27, 2018
Shelly Wygant
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sexy angel and a feisty women. One wants love the other wants a casual relationship. Can they compromise and follow their feelings for each other. Centurion has a tough time reading what April wants and can't seem to make a commitment to her. April thinks that Centurion can do better than her. April was feisty in the fact that after she met Centurion she seemed to gain self confidence and goes out looking for the right man. Centurion wants April to himself but can't seem to understand that she ...more
Heather Hollister
Sep 26, 2018
Paula Genereau
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Centurion has it all. He's got it made. That's until he falls in love with a human. Will he jeopardize everything to love her ? ...more
Shoshonna Clemons
Jessica Samuels
May 23, 2016
About TK Lawyer-

Passionate * Playful * Paranormal

International Bestselling Author and Award Winning Paranormal Romance and Contemporary Romance Author, TK Lawyer has been writing since high school but it was sometime in 2011 when her writing blossomed into a career. Craving excitement and adventure, she jotted down a few notes and never looked back.

She writes what she loves with a realistic twist:

The Guardian League (5 books)
  • Jasper (The Guardian League #1)
  • Apollo (The Guardian League #3)
  • Aeron (The Guardian League #4)
  • Orion (The Guardian League #5)

News & Interviews