Start by marking “The Honor Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Honor Anthology

The Honor Anthology

For Memorial Day 2016, eleven authors have come together to honor those who lost their lives while defending our freedom. Enjoy eleven brand new military-themed stories, which may contain a few familiar faces.

Through happiness, struggles, love, loss, appreciation, and sorrow, these stories will leave you red hot and wanting more.

All proceeds from the sales of The Honor
Published May 30th 2016 by Carolina Dreams Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Honor Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Honor Anthology

Start your review of The Honor Anthology
Kandy
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received for a review Ellie Keys Brian's Call This was a great story. Short with enough detail to make it work. I would not typically read military style books so this was a breath if fresh air, and it was a mix of missions and romance. Great Job Ellie!!
Danielle
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology of military themed romances for a great cause. So far, I've only had a chance read Lacey Black's contribution, A Place To Call Home, which was a fantastic short story. A second chance romance brought about under the all too real circumstances many military families face. It was sexy and sweet, and I loved it. I'll definitely be returning to this anthology to read the other stories.
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love reading anthologies, but I just never know how to write a review on them. I always feel like anthologies give you a chance to discover new authors. Or maybe find a different genre from an author you already like.

Since I always have a hard time writing reviews on anthologies I'll just do it this way, this time. And give you reviews on my top four.

A Place to Call Home by Lacey Black:

This author was a brand new author to me. So I was very interested to read this book
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***A PLACE TO CALL HOME by Lacey Black***

A Place to Call Home is a novella that is not connected to any of Lacey's other amazing books. So, it means more characters to fall in love with. I have read all of Lacey's books so I have a list of book boyfriends she has given me, and I just added another. Now on to Colbi and Aiden's journey...

Eight years. It's been eight years since Colbi left her small hometown in Kentucky to go after her dreams in New York City. She left her parents, bro
Twinsie Talk Angie J
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Military readers, MC Readers
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Chelsea Camaron, Daryl Banner, Ryan Michele, MJ Fields
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Honor Anthology
I received this book for an honest review.
Where do I start? Well first off buy the book because of the amazing charity is it supporting but secondly…uhm theses stories are awesome
Jen
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Enticing Journey Book Promos in exchange for an honest review.

Admittedly, some of the stories stood out among the rest, as is the case when it comes to anthologies. The top three that captured my attention were A Place to Call Home by Lacey Black, Serving Her Soldier by Chelsea Camaron, and Courageous by Ryan Michele, and all three authors having published at least one book that I've read before. The writingNot-So-Anonymous.
Anny hernandez
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Authors for and honest review.

Wow just finish reading this book and I love it, I am going to keep this short since Its about couple of short story. I read every single short story in this book, and let me tell you that I wanted more from each story. Love to read story and books from Author Chelsea Cameron, M.J. Field, and the rest of the Authors that I read from the first time, Ladies let me just say that each story was hot in their own way, a
Geri
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a terrific anthology full of hot, hot, hot soldiers! Such a great idea to do this! There is something for everyone and you will be sure to find something you love. Every author brings a different slant to a military romance and this is a super way to both help support a worthy charity and get a glimpse of so many talented authors. Loved this and highly recommend this series, you will not regret it!
Mags
A really enjoyable Anthology of short stories most by authors who were new to me.

I especially enjoyed Sergio by S M Donaldson, who I'm a huge fan of anyway. As well as A Place To Call Home by Lacey Black and Lead Me Home by Amanda Lanclos and I will certainly be checking out more of their books in the future.

Overall though a really great selection of stories, all very different but totally enjoyable and a great way to find new authors to read.
Debbe Swafford
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-shelve
Loved, loved, loved this book . Especially SM Donaldsons book about Sergio. I've read all all of her other mma books and he was the character I was curious about. Loved all of the other authors also. I just have to say I must have been stationed at all of the wrong places when I was in the Army!! I missed lot!!!
Lynne Garlick
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Great anthology! This has introduced me to some new authors whilst raising funds and awareness for a fantastic organisation. God bless all service men and woman and their families
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Proceeds from sales donated to the Honor the Sacrifice charity.
Rebecca Larsen
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I received a copy of Brian's Call in exchange for an honest review.

A great mix of romance and mission. Plenty of twists to keep you hooked. A short story with plenty of detail to piece it all together. My only issue with this book was that there didn't seem to be enough background on the team to have such a cohesive unit.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Great collection of stories whose proceeds are for a fabulous cause!

Grab your copy today and always say thank you
Christine
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love to meet new authors

Loved In the Shadows by MJ Fields. Love to find new authors. Can't wait to read more from them. Great stories.
Shaly
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sm-donaldson
1) Commando by Daryl banner
(Brazen Boys standalone novel)

This was sweet. Different and a bit awkward with the whole sweat smelling thing that Jesse enjoyed, is that a gay thing? I don't think I've ever heard of something so strange like that..lol.

2) A Place to Call Home by Lacey Black

I hate when people waste time over nonsense..

3) Serving my Soldier by Chelsea Camaron

Loosely related to the Devils Due MC series. I don't think this
Shawna
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I have only read SM Donaldson's short story in this book. I thought I would go ahead a leave my review for it, since in my opinion that short alone is worth so much more then the cost of this book! Great stories + Great charity = WIN WIN!

Wow! I am blown away. This is one of the most touching, heartfelt and overall oveing stories I have read in a very long time. It's not a HEA like so many stories are today, but it's an amazing tale.

The main character is one that we have meet many time i
Charlotte Lynn
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Anytime I am offered an anothology I know that I will love some books, like some books, and will not enjoy some books. With this grouping of stories I have to say that I liked them all and loved some more than others. There are none that I wish I had not read.

Each story is a military story. Yet each story is unique and it’s own story. The characters do not overlap. I enjoyed how each author was able to write a short story and make the characters be realistic, true to military life, and mostly l
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.5 stars)

It's not often that I read a book that features my "home" town, let alone two in one anthology.

Let's start by saying that Memorial Day is about the soldiers that we have lost, whereas Veteran's Day is for all of the members that serve in our 5 military branches. While these are indeed stories that highlight the hard times military members and their families have, IMO its more for Veteran's Day.

Just to warn you, some of the novellas are
Centoria Coffil
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I only read In the Shadows by M. J. Fields!

I will eventually read all the other stories as well but, In the Shadows is the reason I really bought the and it was for a good cause. I have loved Shadows since the very first Irons book and this just made me love him more. It is going to be a love miserable wait until the release of his full story but I can hardly wait.
Donna
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good book GREAT cause

I really enjoyed this book and got to meet lots of new authors !!!I probably would have gotten through it sooner if I wouldn't have paused to read other books in the series of the stories
Mary  Meredith
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great shorts

This was a great read and for a great cause. I really enjoyed all the short stories the authors brought to the anthology. Highly recommend if you want some soldiers to read about.
Mamacita Slacum
May 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to come.

Some were 2* & Some were 5*
Quick reads & all proceeds go to charity.
Melanie Deans
Jun 02, 2016
Nadia Di Tullio
Apr 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Emily Snow is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic, new adult, and contemporary romance. She loves books, sexy bad boys, and really loud rock music, so naturally, she writes stories about all three. She lives in Virginia with her husband, children, and one very energetic Yorkie-Poo.

For new book info and fun freebies, visit her website at https://www.emilysnowbooks.net/