Start by marking “Lethal Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters #4)” as Want to Read:
Lethal Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters #4)

Lethal Tide

(Dolphin Shore Shifters #4)

Dolphin shifter Conley Nash began his second three-year mission armed with a kick-ass agenda and an attitude to match. Since their team leader was killed, the men in SBW field ops have lost their nerve. Determined to restore the hard line, Conley can't wait to show them how it's done, facing down a greedy oil company in Long Beach. Until Conley meets his new partner...and ...more
Published April 1st 2016 by All Huston Group, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Lethal Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lethal Tide

Start your review of Lethal Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters #4)
Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

This series is so much fun to read. Not sure what it is exactly, but every time I pick up one of these books I wonder why I didn't pick it up sooner as I always really enjoy them. Although this wasn't my favorite book of the series, that honor goes to book 3, it was still a very enjoyable read. I know it took me weeks to read this one, but I did enjoy every second spent reading this one.

CJ Matthew really knows how to write a goo
Kameron
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars (review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

Dolphins are not the most popular shifters out there in the literary world, but CJ has once again constructed a story which is more memorable than most shifters stories I've read to date.

The SBW missions do center around hazards to our water sources, a topic not so thrilling, but CJ has made the journey to the final showdown far from boring.

It's mostly due to the great cast of characters and their interactions with each
Renee
Jun 25, 2016
Nicole Normand
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy from the author via AXP.com; this is my honest review.
There is no point denying the fact that I really love this series. Dolphins shifters, or should I say a full pod of dolphin shifters is unusual in the written world. Matthew loves to create a whole picture of them in human form: what they eat, how they swear, how they fall in love. It's funny, sweet and sensual. Betty is the perfect mate for Conley; he's all brawn, she's all brains. If you like to chase bad guys but hav
cynthia m coslet
Dorothy Carter
Amberly Reilly
Apr 10, 2016
C.J. Matthew
Apr 17, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna MacIntosh
Sam Spencer
Apr 28, 2017
Pang
Sep 03, 2019
CJ Matthew grew up in an Air Force family traveling and living all over the US and around the world. It proved to be the perfect experience for gathering ideas for future books. And for meeting real life heroes and heroines in uniforms and flight-suits. She spent her high school and university years in California, which inspired her love of marine life, and the Pacific Ocean.

A Major Seduction i

Dolphin Shore Shifters (5 books)
  • Blood Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters, #1)
  • Risky Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters, #2)
  • Dangerous Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters #3)
  • Toxic Tide (Dolphin Shore Shifters, #5)

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...