Start by marking “The Alpha's Ever After (Ilie and Soleil, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Alpha's Ever After (Ilie and Soleil, #2)

The Alpha's Ever After

(Chalys: Ilie and Soleil #2)

Soleil Orpheline, society’s reigning belle by day and battle-hardened soldier by night, has given the wolf she’s meant to spend her life with an ultimatum.

Fall in love with me, she tells the dangerous, powerful, and gorgeous Marquis of Lunare, if you want me to be your heartkeeper.

But of course, this is easier said than done, especially for a seemingly heartless alpha li
Published April 1st 2016 by Jaded Speck Publishing

Melanie♥
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoy reading anything by Marian Tee! It was great to revisit the Kingdom of Chalys. The ending did seem a bit rushed, but I am definitely looking forward to more books in this realm.
Cathleen
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, hea
Part 2 has the characters from Master and Soul Seer that influence the story. While it was nice to get a glimpse of those characters after the events of M&SS, I felt too many pages were taken away from the relationship of the main characters (because this isn't long).

The explanations of the villain being a villain were...a bit crazy and I still don't quite understand it.

I read this before reading the story of the hero's past and when here it says he is in love with his other heartkeeper, I
Ioanna
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i received an ARC for an honest review
my review:http://nanasbookreviews.blogspot.gr/2...
Mary R. Soto
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MARQUIS OF LUNARE, I'M YOURS. TAKE ME WITH YOU AND LET'S BE HAPPY TOGUETHER, PLEASE.
I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT OUR HEROINE AND HERO.
I REALLY LOVED THE STORY.
I EXPERIMENTED DIFFERENT EMOTIONS. BUT I LOVED THE BOOK.
5 STARS.
Gray Creations
Great way to end the series. It's very discriptive writing draws you into the angst of the read. The Marquis is definitely a favourite. Hope we see more from this series in the form of learning about the Galere!
Letitia Moore
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In "The Alpha's Courtship," Soleil refused to accept Ilie as her heartkeeper unless he loved her. Unbeknownst to Ilie, Solei was cursed and would die if she continued to refused. When she lay dying, the last minutes of her life, Ilie acknowledged the truth. He did love his sweet, romantic, warrior. Admitted he loved her, Solei accepted his as her mate. Ilie thought his worries were over, until evil once again tried to keep her from him. What he does to prove his love......will break your heart. ...more
C. Erani Kole
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoutouts, shifters
How heartbreaking. I love the world that was set up in the series that came before this, so reading Ilie's turn at love was a little more than bittersweet. The story was great, full of drama and angst and tears and laughter. Soleil's reluctance in forgiving him was a bit too much for me, but I'm glad it ended the way it did. Now maybe the rest of the boys will learn their lesson and avoid this lol
Maria Stella
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series, story grips you from book 1 to book 2 . You just wished it could have been longer. This is my second series from this author , I started with the When I Moan series, if you love hot aplha's with insta lust when they meet their other half...this is it! More books please!

Amber
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon
Periwinklepsyche
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion for Ilie abd Soleil's story.
Laura Boyd
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

This author was new to me and I like her book. She offers a style that makes the old routine seem fresh and different.
Sidrea Weech
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
beautiful love story

Loved it, it felt as if I experienced every emotion Ilie and Soleil felt. Made me feel as if I were right there with them.Wonderful read
Ericka Razo
Aug 20, 2016
Perfect
Dec 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hi! I love talking about books as much as the next bibliophile - doesn't matter whose books - so feel free to chat with me here. :)

As for other stuff you may want to know, you could visit my website or author page in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authormariantee.

Chalys: Ilie and Soleil (2 books)
  • The Alpha's Courtship (Ilie and Soleil, #1)