Start by marking “What Happens After (A DI Wednesday Novel)” as Want to Read:
What Happens After (A DI Wednesday Novel)

What Happens After (A DI Wednesday Novel)

What happens after the murder? A killing has occurred during a Parting Ways weekend, where couples make an attempt at divorcing amicably. The fallout points in many directions as Wednesday and Lennox are faced with a widow, sparring couples, the group facilitators, and the hotel staff, all as suspects. While the confounding case strengthens Wednesday’s negative views on re ...more
Published March 8th 2016 by Winter Goose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about What Happens After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happens After

Joey Paul
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And the most recent Hemmie Martin book finished. I'm going to miss having her back catalogue to catch up on. This book was no different from the others - awesome! I loved catching up with DI Wednesday again and the story was told beautifully. The twists and turns leave you thinking one thing and trying to work out the puzzle. I have yet to guess the killer in any of her books, and I love that it all slots into place as you reach the end. A brilliant book as usual! I recommend the whole series to ...more
Jessica
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another excellent book in this series! Another intriguing setting for the crime with so many suspects that it was impossible to guess the culprit. Kept me hooked until the last page.
Emma White
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG Hemmie has done it again. I was so gripped with the story.
A wonderful idea of divorce therapy!!
but the story of Wednesday's relationship with her sister is great.
Can't wait for the next book already.
I have read all of these series one after the other and love them.
Peter
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This is another great story in the Eva Wednesday series . If you're not familiar with it then check it out. This book had me guessing until the end. We find out more about Eva's life the back story continues to intrigue. A great story.
Linda Berry
Apr 15, 2017
Lou
marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Stacey
marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2017
Hemmie Martin spent most of her professional life as a Community Nurse for people with learning disabilities, a Family Planning Nurse, and a Forensic Mental Health Nurse working with young offenders. She spent six years living in the south of France. She now writes full time.

Hemmie created the DI Wednesday series, featuring DI Eva Wednesday and DS Jacob Lennox, set in and around Cambri