Start by marking “Earthbound Bones (Earthbound #1)” as Want to Read:
Earthbound Bones (Earthbound #1)

Earthbound Bones

(Earthbound #1)

After being tossed out of heaven, former guardian angel, Galmadriel isn’t like any other angel. Not quite human, yet not fully an angel, the best thing the PTBs can think to do with her is bounce her around so she can solve supernatural problems.
Ghosts that need to find their way home or that purposefully take the wrong path are her bread and butter. To add insult to inju
Published March 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Earthbound Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Earthbound Bones

Anne
Shelves: arc, netgalley, buddy-read
Due to the worldly success we had last time, I’m teaming up with Cindy from MyBookfile again today (and on other random Thursdays in the near future)! If you’ve read our previous Double Review, you’re going to notice a slight angelical theme we’ve got going. Apart from us being two lovely angels and all (obviously), this is entirely coincidental. Our next book will be about swords and sorcery. I think. And a reaper of souls…*strokes chin* mkay.

What were your expectations before you started readi
A Wondrous Bookshelf
This is my first book by ReGina Welling and it is a spin-off of her other series. Although I didn’t read any of her previous books, this book sucked me right in. I loved the main character Galmadriel and I really enjoyed the fact that this book combined paranormal, romance, and cozy mystery. This is a fun and light read. A great start of a series. I’m looking forward to her next installments.
John A. Sillasen
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 5 of 6 is an excellent sequel adding new characters you want to like.

It just seemed to end abruptly. Perhaps that's because I read Books 1 through 4 in a single volume sold as books 1 - 3. One right after the other until I'm now reading the fourth and recheck the cover,.yes it's books one, two and three. Hmmm, is book five just as long ? If it is, well, one four out of five straight fives means I'm human. I still thought it ended too early with too many story lines to finish. Guess that's w
Dharia Scarab
Fun series, but the errors in the kindle edition are hideous.

3 stars... This book was ok, but I won't go out of my way to read more, But if I find anoth
DelAnne Frazee
ASIN: B01DQ0MDCS
Reviewer: DelAnne
Reviewed For: NetGalley
My Rating: 5 stars

I found out after I read Earthbound Bones that is a spin-off of another series by ReGina Welling. I was surprised because I had no problem reading this series at all, but s
Penny Noble
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
After a magical incident saves her friends, but loses her her power, Galmadriel, an angel from heaven, awakes to find herself coming to right as a food truck is about to run her down. When she tries to stop the truck. She manages to save herself, almost passing out. She is helped by the owner of the truck, Pam, who gives her shelter, food, and a job. While trying to find out what happened in the three months she can't remember, the time between the magical incident and waking up in front of the ...more
Mystereity Reviews
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In Earthbound Bones, the angel Galmadriel finds herself earthbound after a daring act caused her to fall from Heaven. With no communication from her superiors, Galmadriel is forced to find her way in an unfamiliar world as she tries to solve the mystery of a little boy hit and killed by a car and the murder of the woman living next door. Galmadriel must connect the dots and find a killer in the hopes that she will redeem herself and be allowed back into Heaven.

This book can be read as a stand-al
Jill Tool
5 Stars for the book Earthbound Bones: A Psychic Seasons Novel by ReGina Welling. I’d also like to thank NetGallery for allowing me to read this book in exchange for my honest review.

Not only is this the first book in what appears to be a new cozy series, but it’s also the first book that I have read from this author. This book was just too cute. I like to read all sorts of genres and every now and again I like to read the cozy mysteries. They are a light read, with hardly any thinking involved,
Susan Underbrink
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Willow Hills Books for the free ARC for an honest review

First time reading this author...I think this is an interesting premise and the characters were fun and interesting. But I was confused alot at the beginning as there was no background information given...Even Adriel is confused and frustrated by the lack on knowledge. Overall I would say this is a 3.5 but the interesting story line makes for a fun read. I would definitely read the next book in this series.
Angie
May 31, 2016 added it
A good lighthearted read about an earth bound angel who is really not sure what her purpose is at the beginning of the book. She soon finds that there are strange things going on around her and that it may take her and her friends to get to the bottom of things and straighten things out. It is a fun book with a good story. This is a spin off from another series, but I had no trouble reading this book without reading the other series. I enjoyed the book and look forward to reading more from ReGin ...more
Maggie
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This author was new to me, the concept of the book sounded interesting so that was why I wanted to read it. To start with it was a bit confusing but the characters are so quirky and full of life made up for that.

Earthbound Bones is really different murder/mystery. I really enjoyed it and will be looking out for more in this series.For me it was a five star read.

Thanks to Netgalley for the chance to read & review this book.
Deborah
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I found the first couple of chapters quite boring but once the story had become established it got going and became quite interesting.
The story of an angel who because of some incident, which is never really clear in this novel, has lost her wings and is now earthbound. It includes a mystery of two murders, one a little boy 30 years earlier which was the most interesting part.
I was given this book by Netgalley and this is my voluntary review.
Sherrie Brown
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great read!

I was given an advanced readers copy for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book. It is a mystery that I was not able to figure out in the first part of the book. It is also a clean story. I love her other books with the other characters in this story. ReGina Welling is an excellent author, the way she is able to describe things is wonderful and she can paint a picture with her description of people or places that is truly a talent.
Hayley
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I was given this book by NetGallery in return for an honest review.

I enjoyed the story and the characters, but I immediately felt like was missing some information from a previous story and I had to check it actually was the first in the series. I enjoyed the plot and way the story developed. It was a pleasant read, kept my attention, and was well written
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
This was amazing, although it took me a little bit to get into it as the beginning was a bit confusing. Hard to reference things when the MC has no point of reference to begin with... but, she quickly adapted, and as she did, the story began to unfold more clearly. Excellent job with a difficult set of circumstances, Ms Welling! Not a quick read, but one that must be savored.
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. This book will keep you reading long into the night. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I am looking forward to reading the next book by this great author. A Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
Beth
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Consistency....

I really like this book, but I hate when authors are inconsistent. Adriel's eyes, are they blue or green? Plus autocorrect is not an author's friend. Some of the sentences make no sense, even after a few readings. So while I enjoyed the story, I was more irritated then enchanted. So, my recommendation, take two aspirin and read this book.
Mari Hinton
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Earthbound a hit

If you like a mystery with mystic and comedy then this book is for you. I loved ReGina Welling's Season series and this book is a homerun for the start of Earthbound series.
Jeanne Abbott
May 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Very touching story is an earthbound angel

Daniel has to learn to cope with her reduced lowercase an angel and has to complete her next mission. Estelle helps and brings in Julie and her friends to help.
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got my copy in Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. It's a nice book. The plot is a bit weird since the beginning is a bit confusing but it's easier as you read on. It has some humour, some mystery solving, but don't expect romance.
Linda Cole
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enlightening

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was a feel good book with a good beginning for all the characters. Hopefully there will be more.
Lyssa Sue Shaffer
Carlada Labuda
May 31, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Earthbound (2 books)
  • Earthbound Wings (Earthbound #2)