Start by marking “Reign & Revolution (Hive Queen Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reign & Revolution (Hive Queen Saga, #3)

Reign & Revolution

(Hive Queen Saga #3)

The Hive Queen Saga's Thrilling Conclusion!

Rhiannon and her Hive have mastered space travel. Sort of. At least, they’re better at it. They've outsmarted kidnappers, survived severe oxygen deprivation, and heisted back their own ship engine from would-be thieves.

Since joining up, they’ve traveled farther and farther away from their home planet. But out on Yin He Garden
Published April 2016 by Martian Cantina

To ask other readers questions about Reign & Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reign & Revolution

Start your review of Reign & Revolution (Hive Queen Saga, #3)
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All Hail The Queen of Queens! . . .

This is the third, but possibly not last, book in the Hive Queen Saga. And if you have not read any of the books before you must stop and do so or you will be lost. Honestly it took me reading all three books to grasp the Hive concept and understand a few other plot points. The author is great in using intergalactic issues to explore contemporary problems that many young adults who read and love SciFi will find enjoyable.

Now a complete hive with all male
Janine Southard
Apr 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Woohoo! More books in The Hive Queen Saga. (Of course I love them. I'm the author.) I am so pleased to have successfully finished the main plot arc for this series. I've known all along what was going to happen, and here it is.

How's that for the vaguest not-really-a-review ever? (My copy editor pulled so many hyphens. I have to use them all in this "review.")
Nikki
Mar 04, 2018
Feb 01, 2018
Janine Southard
Apr 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All Hail The Queen of Queens! . . .

Now a complete hive with all male
Lisa Ward
Sheryl
Sherry
Apr 17, 2016
Janine A. Southard writes and edits speculative fiction in between working on videogame projects. She's attended more than the average number of universities, which she claims is a FEATURE not a bug. ("Oxford educated, but Californian at heart;" she's also lived and traveled in Europe, the United States, and Japan.)

Currently, she lives in Seattle with a husband and a cat. The cat pretends to care

Hive Queen Saga (3 books)
  • Queen & Commander (Hive Queen Saga #1)
  • Hive & Heist (Hive Queen Saga #2)