Start by marking “Originals Ride (Hellions Ride, #8)” as Want to Read:
Originals Ride (Hellions Ride, #8)

Originals Ride

(Hellions Ride #8)

Four men, four families, four originals, one club.
Go back to where it all began so long ago for Roundman, Danza, Frisco, and the late Rocky Fowler. A life choice, a road less traveled, all coming together in the name of brotherhood.
Some found love, some faced loss, and others learned real loyalty. This is the story before the chaos. This is how the originals ride.

*This
Published June 27th 2016 by Carolina Dreams Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Originals Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Originals Ride

Natalie The Biblioholic
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: copy-given, mc-club
I have to say that this book was my favorite of the series. I still love the first book, One Ride, and it's still a contender for the best of the lot, but this book gave us a glimpse of the past and I've always loved history.

TBH, I thought this book was gonna be about a bunch of old men. Ewwww. But it wasn't and it turned out to offer so much more. As I've said before, Chelsea Camaron creates real situations with real people with real feelings and reactions. It's refreshing. If I were to choose
Michelle Austin

Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Som
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Hearts

This is the 8th book in the series by Chelsea Camaron. We've seen the club develop over the previous stories. The next generation of Hellions is on it's way. This book takes us back to how it all began. How friendship turned into brotherhood. How family is defined by those we choose and not always by those who are blood. How the dreams we had as youth change over time.

I loved seeing the beginning. We got glimpses of the relationship between the three remaining Originals in the earlier
Christine Salvatore
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Was great seeing how the club started. What a great love story between Roundman and Dia. But of course I want more!!
Kylee
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taking the ride with the Originals to back where it all started has been one emotional journey. This book will bring you right back to the foundations and will answer all the questions that you have accumulated along the way in this series. At times you will be shocked, tears will flow but ultimately your connection to this series and the characters will be strengthened.
Amy
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originals Ride: Hellions Motorcycle Club
The Hellions Ride #8
Chelsea Camaron

First! Do NOT look at this book and think I cannot read this because it’s the 8th installment of a series. I actually had not read ANY of the previous books and Im so glad I had not. This is the book that tells the tale of four men and their families – the original members who formed the Hellions MC. I feel like since reading this book first I can do dive into book one of the series knowing how the characters cam
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Four men, four families, four originals, one club.
Some found love, some fa
Renee Entress
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story contains heartbreak, pain, secrets, and love.

If you have not already read the below I recommend reading them first:
One Ride (The Hellions Ride, #1)
Forever Ride (The Hellions Ride, #2)
Merciless Ride (The Hellions Ride #3)
Eternal Ride (The Hellions Ride #4)
Innocent Ride (The Hellions Ride #5)
Simple Ride (The Hellions Ride #6)
Heated Ride (The Hellions Ride #7)
Ride With Me (Hellions MC and Ravage MC Duel) - Bonus story

This is Roundman, Frisco, Dan
Kim
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Wow, what a ride…. I wasn’t sure how well I would like this one since going into the past doesn’t always appeal to me. But this one so worked for me.

The story was fast paced and gave us the story of how it all began and how the guys came to be Roundman, Danza, Frisco, and Rocky. It gave us how they built what they have now with the Hellions MC…the businesses, the family, and the brotherhood.

There was love, loss, and betrayal along the way to get where they are now but it is all coming to light…
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

I am a huge fan of The Hellions Ride series. Originals Ride being the 8th installment gives us the 4 men that started it all. Roundman, Frisco, Danza and Rocky shared a brotherhood bond that most brothers don't have. The lives of these 4 men made up everything a good book needs - love, loss, a fight worth fighting and family. I can not say enough about this book. And the good news is you don't have to have read the first 7 to enjoy this book. Actually, I am thinking it w
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars from Sammy's Book Obsession!
Originals Ride was an absolutely amazing addition to the Hellions Ride series! It filled in every blank there was in the series so far, that I can think of. The back-story of the original members is 100% awesome! I didn't want to put it down! Loved it!
Of course, like all the others that came before this one in the series, is very well written. The character development is phenomenal as well. While it tells the stories of 4 different people/families, it's not
Le Ann Foster
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books and CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

When I seen this title I thought, man its going to be about just the old guys and what kind of crap they get into. I was totally WRONG! This book is so much more. We get to see how Roundman, Rocky, Danza and Frisco forms The Hellions. I was blown away with the storyline and the struggles each and every one of these members struggle with to make this Club. These 4 characters have a big heart, make family
Glenna Maynard
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea-- you made me sob - - I was not prepared for the feels with this book. It's no secret I kinda stalk you heh but all kidding aside this book is your best to date. Not that all of your books haven't been amazing but this one wow. Originals Ride has blown all the others out of the water, the emotions were so heavy I had to pause a few times to soak it all in.
I wasn't ready for this book to end and am so happy to know there will be another. I'm not ready to say goodbye to
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
The Hellions were born from necessity and the ideals of 4 men. It was the start of what would shape the future. Readers are introduced to the Originals. Roundman, Danza, Rocky and Frisco show us the past with an intimate loom into their lives.

My favorite part was the deep love between Roundman and his Dia. What they have is rare, even in a fictional world.

This is my confession: Chelsea, you have certainly outdone yourself this time. This book right here is exactly what you want to read. When yo
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book blew me out of the water! This story in presented in two parts, before the MC, and the present. It describes how the original four members Roundman, Rocky, Danza, and Frisco, formed the Hellions, and the struggles each and every one of them had to endure for their club.
This is an awesome storyline, which is emotional, passionate, and answers questions which are present throughout this series. Brilliant work Chelsea!! Every time I think that each book cannot get better I am blown a
Donna Wells
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Originals ride book 8

I have read all 8 of these,books they are filled with so much from the very beginning all the way through with each ruff road fight heart break to the greatest love and family I hate to see this end but I am looking forward to book 9 . These books are awesome get them all you will love this entire family .
Divalish Smile
It was good to know and understand the origins story. Some funny moments, some serious moments and some very sad moments. Even though you knew it was coming. Well written beautiful moments.

But as I said with the last book these are loosing the heat factor for me. Great for what they are just not what I’m looking for.
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for an honest review.

5 stars

This is not going to be my normal breakdown of a review. This is a book that I actually kinda hoped Chelsea would get to. You see all the things today and what they go through, but you have not seen the founding four and how everything became. I have to say you will not be disappointed. She breaks everyone down and shows you not only why it has become their savior but how a few boys that were brought up with something to prove, made something
Reflections of a Book Geek
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author, r

4.5 Stars

To be honest this was probably the book I was least looking forward to reading in this series. It's a book I would typically bypass since it's about the older members of the MC and we know where they have ended up! I'm so glad though that J took the chance to read this one.

This takes us back to the beginning of The Hellions MC and how it all came about! We get to see a different side to all the original men we have came to love. I have to admit I fell in love with Roundman so much while
HotChocolate.and.Books
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh! My! Gosh! I feel like I am going to need days to get over this rollercoaster of emotions that was this book. I didn't think I would love it so much. It takes a bit of time to start but Gosh! this book was raw. I don't even know where to begin. All the men had different relationships with their women. It was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I've shed so many tears while reading this book. These guys and their women really haven't had it easy but they're surviving and going throug ...more
Rose
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!! I NEED MORE STARS!!!

It's been almost exactly a year since I read Heated Ride and I think I forgot how much I love the Hellions!!! I put off reading this book because I guess I thought it would be a rehash of the series. It is SO not that! I loved getting to know the guys and their women from the very beginning. It gave so much more depth to the club. And I cried, oh man I cried a ton of tears!!!But I'm so happy I ended 2017 and started 2018 with this book!!! Not sure I'm quite read
Carol
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Out of all of the books this was my favorite so far. I loved hearing how the club started. This book made me shed a few tears for Roundman and Dia. Their love story shows that not all is bad in a MC. That it is all about brotherhood and family.
I didn't want this book to end. I wished Roundman and Dia could have had a better ending to their story.
This author knows how to write a story to draw you in and you hate to see it end.
Deb B
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a new read for me but it is a great series and this one certainly added plenty to it. have recently done a reread of ice (regulators mc) and knew it was time to go back to the start. each book is fast to read though it seems that they each follow a somewhat similar formula. kept my interest start to end.
this one i particularly love because of the club history and the who and why of the originals
Angela
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-rp
Answered some questions, but...

The storyline was a little heard to follow through the audiobook. If I had read the book instead, I might have been able to distinguish between each of the men as they were 'talking'.

Be that as it may, this book answered a lot of questions and brought tears to my eyes more than once.
Daniela
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really loved it! I have read all of the previous books and it was great to finally get the story of how and why. The dynamics between all the originals and their ol' ladies, the heartbreak's, the great love and the betrayals. I hate to see the series coming to an end but what a ride it's been!
Misti  Long
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MY FAVORITE BOOK

This is by far the absolute best in the series. I love how it shows how it all began and in also fills in a lot of questions. Tears rolling down my face the way Roundman talks about his love for his wife still...
Stephanie Killen
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The water works were on fierce!! Great book, outstanding series!! Just one more and it's done❤ ...more
Brianna Maddox
**4.5 stars**

Holy cow, I'm pretty much finished with this series! I have loved the ride!
Lindsay
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good read as you see how things started.
Julie Clark
Nov 09, 2016 rated it liked it
3.25*s
  • Mayhem
  • Rider On Fire
  • Wanderer (Nomad, #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Satan's Wrath MC)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • Earth (The Invasion Trilogy #1)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC, #4)
  • Liar, Liar
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Everlasting Love (Sulfur Heights, #6)
  • Soul of a Man (The Dark Souls, #1)
  • House of Aces (House of Aces, #1)
  • Under Her Wings (Sistas, #1)
  • Spark in the Ashes (Steel Souls MC #1)
  • Road to Peace (Dogs of Fire MC, #6)
  • Skyscrapers & Camelot (Renovate, #1)
  • Of River and Raynn - The Catalyst
  • Blood Kiss (Nephilim Warrior, #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Chelsea Camaron was born and raised in Coastal North Carolina. She currently resides in Southern Louisiana with her husband and two children but her heart is always Carolina day dreaming.

Chelsea always wanted to be a writer, but like most of us, let fear of the unknown grab a hold of her dream; she realized that if she was going to tell her daughter to go for her dre

Hellions Ride (9 books)
  • One Ride (Hellions Ride, #1)
  • Forever Ride (Hellions Ride, #2)
  • Merciless Ride (Hellions Ride, #3)
  • Eternal Ride (Hellions Ride, #4)
  • Innocent Ride (Hellions Ride, #5)
  • Simple Ride (Hellions Ride, #6)
  • Heated Ride (Hellions Ride, #7)
  • Final Ride (Hellions Ride, #9)