Start by marking “Once Upon A Zombietale” as Want to Read:
Once Upon A Zombietale

Once Upon A Zombietale

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This anthology is a cluster of various classic children's fairytales with a zombie twist.
These new tales are sure to give you the brain-eating, heart-thumping excitement you were looking for.
After all, who can resist a zombietale?
Published April 1st 2016 by C. M. Wright's Author Services

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon A Zombietale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon A Zombietale

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Once Upon A Zombietale
Dianne
Were the pressures from that “F” on her Anatomy test, her parents punishment and the directive to buckle down to study in her room too much for Maddie or was it the beginning of a nightmare that may never end? Elle Klass’ addition to the Once Upon a Zombietale Anthology, ZOMBIE GIRL is a brief tale of the time when Maddie’s world changed and she became Zombie Girl, a fourteen-year-old warrior woman.

It all began with a thumping sound and a few groans. What she discovered were her parents, but
Brigitte
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is for "Zombie Girl" by Elle Klass.

Maddie is a fourteen year old who comes home with very poor results in her science tests. Not her favourite subject. Mum and dad aren't very pleased and sends her to her room to make sure that she studies to redeem herself.

Maddie hears a thumping noise coming towards her bedroom and when she opens the door, there are zombies instead of her parents. She has no choice but to run! Well, she takes her parents' car and plough her way through the
T.L. Katt
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this because Elle Klass had a story in it. I don't read horror or zombies but her writing has had such an impact on me I thought I can handle this. Her story Zombie Girl was awesome but the entire book was awesome. I loved all the stories!
Elle Klass
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nikki
Jun 29, 2017
Olivia
Nov 20, 2017
Wendi Starusnak
Dec 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Phoenix
Jun 18, 2018
Yvonne Davies
Jan 08, 2019
~See my interview questions and answers here- http://jbienvenue.webs.com/interviews...

Author of the Zombie Overload Series.

Wife and mother who recently moved from Decatur, IL to Northwest Missouri. I love all things zombie and am a faithful Walking Dead follower. Love me some Daryl!
I like to laugh and make others laugh, so I do my best to bring that to my readers…for the Zombie Overload series