Start by marking “Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)” as Want to Read:
Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)

Fated Identity

(Red Starr #6)

Grady Kenton has loved and lost—and he doesn’t plan on repeating it. He enjoys his semi-retired life as a consultant with the CIA while only taking the cases he finds interesting. He relishes the long seductive weekends with Brienne Chaylse, the beautiful liaison who understands his boundaries and accepts things the way he needs them to be.

Secretly, Brienne doesn’t
Published June 28th 2016 by Kennedy Layne Publishing

Start your review of Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
Rating: 3.75/5

I liked that novella, but at some point, I felt like I was missing a lot in it. Perhaps reading the previous novels in the series might have been more useful for this one, but I still enjoyed it.

Both characters are strong minded and know exactly what they want, even if they can't seem to be able to tell that to one another.

While trying to save her life and finding out who betrayed them, Grady and Brienne are forced to come clean to one another in hope to save what is left of their
Kim
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well I wasn't real crazy about Brienne and Grady...Brienne was rather annoying at times in her manner of communicating her issues with Grady and Grady was okay. I just didn't really relate to them.

However the other information that came out of this short story was a big hell yes! lol! I was hoping this was the direction this series was going and I cannot wait to get to this part of the story! That alone made this a solid 4 stars.
Joanne
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Wow...another brilliant instalment in the Red Starr series. So glad Reds alive and well. Now I can't wait for the next book.
Felice Foster
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this down. Now I have to go back and the start the series from the beginning. This is the first book I have read from this author and I am totally impressed.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We learn a lot in this edition of Red Starr. Intense drama and romance mixed with a touch of heartbreak. But finding out the truth is outstanding!
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 6th book in the series. From the last book, you got to know more about the ill fated mission of the woman who owns the team. However, one of the people she needs to ask questions to has gone missing.

This woman is our heroine in this book. Our hero is her lover, but will not move to make the relationship more than that. He's had a bad time with his marriage which is now dissolved and is comfortable with working part time for the CIA. However, when someone within the government tries
Heather Wilson
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok. Wasn't as good as the first five books but an ok lead into Starr getting red back in book seven.

Mina
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i was immediately drawn to the intensity of the story. i loved every second of it. the chemistry between Brienne and Grady was..is addictive. can't wait to read more of K Layne's books.
Meiwilli
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fated Identity starts the slow wrap up of this series introducing us to Brienne Chaylse and Grady Kenton - fated lovers at an impasse. There is some suspense and adventure in this caper as Brienne's identity has been outed and it's up to Grady to keep her safe and to try and keep their relationship from crashing and burning. The Red Starr team is mobilized for action but none are mentioned by name in the plot. Catori Starr has come to Langley with only one thing in mind--finding out what ...more
Denyse R
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Loved it.

How can you not love the Red Starr series?
This latest edition answered outstanding questions regarding Catori's husband and his elite team HRT.

The book was really fast paced and dealt with the relationship of Grady and Brie. Grady lost her wife five years ago and since then he and Brie have been having a casual affair.

Brie is in love with him and the friends with benefits isn't working for her anymore..she wants more.

After having a heart to heart Grady reveals what he fears
Julie
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I've been intermittently reading this series and will now have to find the ones I've missed. the characters in this episode aren't very likeable, but the information herein pushes the entire series in an excellent direction.
Luz Maria Valle
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fated Identity

Gave it a five star rating. Great story loved it. Finally Mrs. Starr has information that her husband is still alive. Can't wait to read the next book in the series to find out what happens next.
Traci
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bring on the next one!!

Is he alive? The answer is revealed. This is another Great read that you can't miss. You will read it in one sitting just to find out what is going to happen next!
Timéa
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
What an amazing series and an amazing end with such revelation. It has been hours since I finished the book and I can't stop thinking about it. I really, truly hope there is more to come otherwise it was a cruel cliffhanger ending.
Jill
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow

So much to say but can't. This book is an excellent addition to the series. When State's contact's identity is revealed she may loose the only chance to find out what happened to her husband and his team. This is an exciting, nail bitter
Poppy
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kennedy-layne
Another great read.

Although I found this more of a "connecting the dots" read, it wasn't full of the action the rest of the Red Starr books offer but as you read you'll see it all connecting.

CANNOT wait for the next book, I never actually want the CSA / RS series to end.
Bonnie
Jul 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this book, but it was too darn short! Even though short, the ending left us with knowledge that readers of the series have been hoping for. Can't wait for the next book.
Lia
Deborah Cade
Feb 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Ignite (Legacy, #0.75)
  • Rendezvous (Renegades, #5)
  • Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)
  • Secret Sins (Sins Duet, #1)
  • Naughty Little Gift (Temptation Court, #1)
  • The Sentinel (London Mob)
  • Off Limits (Sparks in Texas, #3)
  • Savaged Surrender
  • Jumpstart (Crossroads #3.5)
  • Sacred Sins (Sins Duet, #2)
  • HOT SEAL Rescue (HOT SEAL Team #3)
  • Dirty Sexy Secret (Green County, #1)
  • Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)
  • Spin (Corruption, #1)
  • Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Submission (Submission, #1; Songs of Submission, #1-3)
Kennedy Layne is a USA Today bestselling author. She draws inspiration for her military romantic suspense novels in part from her not-so-secret second life as a wife of a retired Marine Master Sergeant. He doubles as her critique partner, beta reader, and military consultant. They live in the Midwest with their teenage son and menagerie of pets. The loyal dogs and mischievous cats appreciate her ...more

Red Starr (8 books)
  • Hearths of Fire (Red Starr, #1)
  • Targets Entangled (Red Starr #2)
  • Igniting Passion (Red Starr, #3)
  • Untold Devotion (Red Starr, #4)
  • Fulfilling Promises (Red Starr, #5)
  • Red's Salvation (Red Starr, #7)
  • Red Starr Box Set Volume 1 (Red Starr, #0.5-3)