Start by marking “Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)

Angel's Messiah

(Angel Series #3)

Would you risk everything, for salvation?

Helena — part earth-bound angel, part vampire — is pregnant, and it's playing havoc with her unique abilities. Her usual diet of vampire blood makes her physically ill, one minute she's visible the next she's not, and she's suffering from blackouts.

After yet another blackout, Helena finds herself back in Satan's clutches. This t
Published June 10th 2016 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Messiah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Messiah

Start your review of Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)
Alyssa Janine Busia
Another fantastic book by Melanie Tomlin! This is definitely one of my best reads of the year! This is an astonishing, awe-inspiring, and impressive novel that will surely make you keep on moving the pages and crave for more!

We’re all creatures of habit,” he said. “We all fall into a comfortable routine, although occasionally,” his lips brushed my neck and I shivered again, “something comes along to shake that up.” – Melanie Tomlin, Angel’s Messiah

I have wanted to read a book that has something
Crystal
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
THAT ENDING!! I can not wait to read the next one!!
Nicole Henderson
What can I say about this book it had me laughing it had me crying, it even had my blushing at some points. But I do highly recommend that you have a book of tissues handy for when you near the end of the book.
We are still following Helena and Danny but we get a surprise when Helena falls pregnant. Whilst pregnant she has her cravings and some strange things happen to her. She also needs saving from Satan and good ole Drake comes to the rescue.
Gina is the lovely baby/angel that is born if we c
Bibliophile Angel
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel’s Messiah—the third installment of Angel Series—is a masterpiece. It reaches not only the imaginative mind of the reader but also their heart and soul.

Angel’s Messiah storyline is very unique. Well, let’s just say that this book doesn’t just entertain the readers, but somehow there’s an edge in the story that would awaken your conscience or spiritual side.

The book, unique as it was, will send shivers down to your spine. The book will help you show what happened to the world—the unfairness
Janet
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Melanie Tomlin is a fine writer who has created a truly unique series and this third book is outstanding and heartbreaking, even more so than the previous book, Angel's Curse. Again it was impossible to put down and dragged me laughing and crying, kicking and screaming through the latest instalment of Helena's trials and tribulations. Helena and Danny deserve to be happy but that is not going to happen any time soon. While the title gives a clue to the storyline, it cannot prepare you for what c
LisaMarie
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read...Melanie Tomlin has done it again.
I love following these characters as the author reveals their paths. I was instantly drawn in as soon as I opened it up. I traveked from Hell to Eden and places in between. I felt excitement and sometimes trepidation around every turn. A fast paced, action packed adventure that's left me feeling spent.
These books seem to get better and better...and I can't wait i see where the next one takes me!
Myla Aguilar
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

The 3rd book in the series that had me in tears in some chapters. Not has full of action like the first two, but had some added twists that took this 3rd book in another direction. Cannot wait to read book 4. A very good read and I highly recommend her series.
Teresa
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angels, vampires, and...a baby angel? Absolutely intriguing, fast paced, and edge of your seat action. A tissue or two may be needed...I loved it!
I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily chose to review it honestly.
Felicitia
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author herself in return of an honest review. (You can trust me on this)

I've never craved a book so much like I crave all the sequels in the Angel Series. Every time I finished a book in this series you'll probably find me reading the bonus teaser chapter for the next sequel at the end of the book, and I've never done that to other series ever. It's like "wow great book, awesome ending, but what the hell is gonna happen next since everything is already co
Anne Monteith
There were some things I really liked and other that I didn’t. While I didn’t cry as I did with the second book, because I expected what happened, I did tear up a little. I won’t giver anymore away. But I do think that it happened too soon and more time should have been allowed.

I read because I love it and enjoy it and I don’t usually mention issues with grammar and/or spelling (yes, I know the author’s British and I’m not talking about the spelling or words used) but I did notice more errors in
E.A. Turley
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Angel's Messiah by Melanie Tomlin.
4 out of 5 stars.
Danny and Helena have settled back into their routine but there's something not quite right about her. She's constantly hungry now and even blood is starting to taste differently to her. Blackouts are becoming a common feature and she seems to have developed another self-defense skill.
After finally coming clean to Danny about everything, they manage to figure out what's wrong with her. She's pregnant!
After the botched abortion performed on her y
Teresa Savolainen
4½ stars. Wow. Just wow. This series keeps getting better and better, book by book. And I love the unexpected plot turns and twists. The book made me laugh, it made me cry, it made my sad, it made me smile. Helena's character keeps on growing, and her view of the world and self is expanding as the story goes. As does Danny's, and Drake's. Speaking of Drake. He's turning out to be quite a character, way more complicating than I first thought he'd be. And Gina. ♥ I hope we will learn more about Gi ...more
Sherry Tarr
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Author Melanie Tomlin has done it again. Book three in this series we meet meet Helena & Danny's child Gina. As a mom it touched me and could relate to Helena in this book. It has a different feel than the first two books but is worth the read and can't wait to see what kind of trouble Helena get herself into. You will find yourself falling for Drake even more and wish her could find hapines as well.'This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own ...more
Carrie Phillips
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own.' I have to say this book was a bit of a slow start for me but did pick up. I loved the new story line but if you really only liked the first two books for the mischief and action our dear heroine then it might not quite be what your expecting. There's a resurrection ,miracle,spreading of love,death,destruction,emptiness and finally renewal. I'm looking forward to seeing just exactly where the author shall take ...more
Natasha
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I had this from Net gallery and really excited to get into this story but i didn't like it, i did have the first two books for free even though i pushed on, i didn't really get into the story of the two main characters either. The writing was hard to get interested as well which is a shame just not for me.

2/5
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Buckle up and hold on tight! And make sure you have plenty of tissues

I loved this book! I couldn't put it down. I was on the edge of my seat, talking too my daughter about the story most of the way through. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to throw my phone.....Best book yet!
Marzena
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from Angel series and I love it. I just couldn't break away from this story.
Amazing, breathtaking, sometimes funy and sometimes sad.
GMD
Feb 01, 2017
Sharon Vargo
Nov 12, 2016
Joanne Bombardier
Sep 04, 2019
Deb Le
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good read even though I like it slightly less than the first 2, the whole pregnancy thing threw me a bit of kelter..... I wasn't really expecting it so maybe that explains why I didn't love it quite so much. Nevertheless, I couldn't put it down and enjoyed it. Loved the whole meeting Satan again!
Shelly Nutter
Oct 31, 2016
Cathy
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A child is born

This book takes Helena and Danny to the precipice of joy and down to the depths of great disrepair. Helena is pregnant and her hormones are playing "hell" with her body. Instead of easing up as she gets farther along they only stay the same and one time she passes out and ends up in Hell.
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe

Angel Series (5 books)
  • Angel's Kiss (Angel Series, #1)
  • Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)
  • Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)
  • Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)