Start by marking “Hell On The Heart (Magicial Forces #2)” as Want to Read:
Hell On The Heart (Magicial Forces #2)

Hell On The Heart

(Magical Forces #2)

Secrets.
Everyone has them.
Everyone keeps them for various reasons.
As a witch with power over water, Anna wants her secrets to stay in the past where they belong. All she desires is to enjoy the present, but what she thought was buried long ago, has found a nasty way of coming back to bite her.
So hold on tight. Not only is her big bad secret back, but it’s hungry and Anna
Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2016 by HotInk Press

To ask other readers questions about Hell On The Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell On The Heart

Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at https://blackwords-whitepages1977.blo...

What an amazing and wild ride this story was....

The characters were phenomenal. I loved learning about Annabeth and Pete. They were the perfect couple for sure. They each had their own deep, dark secrets that made me love them so much. Their love for one another just flowed off the pages as I read their story.

The story-line was incredible. Daniels and Dawn wrote one heck of a story that kept me turning pages just to read more. The pa
Tracey
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Book two in Magical Forces series, this book is all about Anna the witch and Pete the DJion or to you and me a genie!

The book starts soon after book 1, Pete's busy building a home for Zoey and her sexy shifter. Zoey asked Anna to keep an eye on Pete and feed him occasionally.

Anna is still pretending she doesn't like Pete and it is so obvious she does, Pete doesn't really hide that he likes her, but he loves winding her up. As with lots of couples that try to deny the feelings or attrac
Cianna Sunshine & Mountains Book Reviews
Fantastic! Another addictive paranormal romance from these ladies! There's so many different types of characters in this second book, which makes it a sure must read for anyone! They really develop all the characters, and their bonds so fantastically that I really wish these characters were my friends!! I laughed out loud at parts in this book, but it also kept me flipping pages to find out what was next!

I've really enjoyed book 2, and the how the cast develops in this latest book! I feel like A
lovestoread
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Hell on the Heart. So much happened. So much to soak up, all the information, people and times to get straight in your head as you read.

This was not a quick read. Time and care must betaken to ensure you follow along. I so enjoyed the memory sections that Anna had to help the reader glean yet more information.

There is no cliff hanger (thankfully), but I am hoping there is another book in the works! I so want to find out more about Feather, Newt, J.T. & Tessa. There is definitely st
Janet Swiftbird
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blue so blue

Great read, good storyline and good characters to catch your fancy every step of the way.
Follow Pete and Anna as they find themselves and each other.
lovestoread
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Hell On The Heart (Magicial Forces, #2)
by Hope Daniels, Alicia Dawn

This one Is about Anna and Peter book lovers.

Both of them are hoping for more, looking for more, both of them think they don’t deserve love.

Kidnapping, and near death experiences. Buckle in book friends you are about to get in for a little ride.

Slow, at first with their relationship and then its lovely to watch them fall.

This wasn’t a fast read, it took me a while to get into and I found myself getting easily distracted. I found
Annette Miranda
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
a good read with interesting and well written characters you either love or hate. mystery and romance a dark and sinister past that shadows the promise of a wonderful future...each book better than the last!
RABT Book Tours and PR
Apr 18, 2016
Angela Cramer
Jan 02, 2017
Alicia Dawn
Apr 02, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
HaveBooks WillSurvive
Apr 15, 2016
Devyn Dawson
Apr 20, 2016
Savannah
Nov 09, 2016
Hope Daniels
Jan 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shari
Leanne
Kim hansen
Sam Miller
May 02, 2018
Amazon Bestselling Author Hope Daniels grew up in a small resort area in Michigan where she and her husband still live today. As the third child of four, she had an exhaustive imagination. From straddling the back-porch railing as a wild cowgirl, to saving the world as Wonder Woman complete with homemade bullet stopping bracelets. She was always taking what she read and making it as real as she co ...more

Magical Forces (4 books)
  • Hell In Heels (Magical Forces #1)
  • Hell of a Night (Magical Forces #3)
  • Hell Is The Tie That Binds (Magical Forces #3.5)