Start by marking “Gavin (A Redemption Romance #3)” as Want to Read:
Gavin (A Redemption Romance #3)

Gavin

(A Redemption Romance #3)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Eight years ago, Dawn put it all out there, she laid her heart at Gavin's feet only for him to reject her.
Now, he wants her back, the amazing friendship they once shared and all that she offered him that one fateful night.
Theirs is a long journey, full of pitfalls, misunderstandings and miscommunication.
Eight years is a long time, they're different, changed in so many w
Published April 12th 2016 by Anna Scott

To ask other readers questions about Gavin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gavin

Djg
Dawn crushed on 4 years older Gavin since she was a little girl. On her 18th birthday she planned to tell him and offer herself to him. He had feelings for her too but he was about to be deployed and knew he couldn't start anything with her then. But when he tried to tell her the time was right for them just then she ran off then avoided him until he left (he tried to find her and tell her how he felt).

8 years later they've reconnected through their friends. Gavin is perfect, he wants her in his
Renita
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another truly enjoyable book by the author in this series, she did a good job of making the characters so relatable. I can't wait to read the other books in this series.
Amy
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing

“Gavin was my absolute supporter. He never tried to take over my life, but was there for me at every step. He didn’t maneuver me around the dips and pitfalls in my path, he was there, walking next to me, holding my hand, and when needed, guiding me through them. “

That quote is the best depiction of how amazing of a person Gavin truly is. Don’t get me wrong I loved Luke and Jake and their alpha male attitudes however there is something to be said about the sweet guy next door. The story starts of
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

After reading Luke and Jake, Anna Scott had me head over heels in love with the whole gang. I look forward to every new leap into their fictional world for another scorching round with this group of friends who have been through tragedy together and are more like family. I have been eagerly anticipating learning more about Dawn and Gavin ever since the first two books. What first drew me to this deceptively sedate couple was their second chance
Amanda Siegrist
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I would give this book 3.5 stars. This is my first book by Anna Scott and I won an ARC copy through a giveaway contest. I was excited to get it in the mail and read it.

(Note: I haven't read book 1 or book 2 involving Luke and Jake. Because of this, I was confused at times about some parts of the back stories involving the secondary characters, but obviously because I didn't read the first two books. This did not deter me from the story.)

This book had me hooked from the beginning. I really liked
Staci
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love this book. another fantastic story by Anna. I like how it took you from Dawn and Gavin's childhood/young adult hood and how their lives intertwined with one another. Such great chemistry and Gavin was the perfect gentleman and totally devoted to Dawn. Once I started I couldn't put it down. A few times i wanted to slap Gavin's brother Zach lol. Definitely hoping he gets his own book and finds someone of his equal to get him straightened out. Cannot wait to read Trent's book when it ...more
Obsessive Book Whore
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Redemption Series and it did not disappoint! I loved that the relationship between Gavin and Dawn started when they were young. Through a slew of misunderstandings and manipulations by others, they didn't find their way back to each other until adulthood. This book had it all; love, heartbreak, betrayal, and HOT, HOT sex! Don't even get me started on Gavin's piercings!! I would not only recommend this book, but the entire series. This author is defiantly a 1-click f ...more
Sobia
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 stars...the writing style just wasn't for me. Plus I don't really get the redemption bit...nobody needed to be Redeemed....unless it was redemption for their lack of open communication...seriously taking shit out solves all sorts of problems!

Keep in mind that just because it didn't work for me, that doesn't mean it won't work for you...my suggestion? Read an excerpt, if you can, before deciding either way.
Tia
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
As a read, it wasn't too bad at all. I actually enjoyed it and there was quite a few emotional situations where tears may or may not have come into play...

I am definitely going to be reading the other books in the series, it just this one caught my interests first.
LaKeisha
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author, it was a great read! Looking forward to reading the other books in this series.
ILoveBooks247
Oct 22, 2017
Toni
May 13, 2018
Anna Scott
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brandi  Dugett
Jun 08, 2017
Sharon Cruz
Apr 16, 2016
Librarian Note: Also writes under the pen name Anna Cummins.

A Redemption Romance (5 books)
  • Luke (A Redemption Romance, #1)
  • Jake (A Redemption Romance, #2)
  • Trent (A Redemption Romance, #4)
  • Reed (A Redemption Romance, #5)