Start by marking “Descent Into Darkness” as Want to Read:
Descent Into Darkness

Descent Into Darkness

French émigré Victor Lafitte is plagued by empty pockets and the horrors of his past. To fill the former, he sells his time to the ladies of London. To forget the latter, he turns to opium. Madam Olympia's, London's most exclusive den of iniquity, offers him the oblivion he seeks. Instead, he discovers the mysteriously seductive Lina Valerius and an alternative descent int ...more
Published April 15th 2016 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Descent Into Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Descent Into Darkness

Start your review of Descent Into Darkness
Darah Lace
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! L. Rosario has done it again with Descent into Darkness. I love her writing. It's like good whiskey--smooth with a slow burn. Victor isn't your usual hero. He struggles with an dark past and not always in the best of ways. But he's real and human...at least for a while. He's also deliciously sexy. I can't wait to read the rest of his story as L. has promised there will be one. :)
Benjamin Kelly
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lucky for me this book is short. I opened it late last night to be sure the file had transferred with no problems, and I couldn't stop reading until I finished the last page. Ms. Rosario's elegant writing drew me in and never let me go.

Victor and Lina are complex and flawed characters who each might be exactly what the other needs, if Victor can overcome his disbelief and embrace a new way of life.

The story is vividly detailed making the scenes come alive, but done so in an unobtrusive way. One
Vivienne Lorret
Suzanne
Mar 30, 2016
JoRead
Jan
Velvet
May 09, 2016
Author of erotic vampire romances

News & Interviews