Start by marking “The Summer Flings Travel Club” as Want to Read:
The Summer Flings Travel Club

The Summer Flings Travel Club

Armed with a degree that she doesn't have a clue what to do with, Ciara Bree convinces her two best friends, Elle and Gem to spend their first summer of freedom backpacking across the globe. Now it's time to shop, sunbathe, think about boys for a change, and party hard…

LA, Miami, Paris, Santorini, Ibiza, Florence and Dublin…these fabulous jet-setters are in for the summer
Published April 17th 2016 by HarperImpulse

To ask other readers questions about The Summer Flings Travel Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Summer Flings Travel Club

Steffi
Thanks to netgalley and HarperImpulse for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

3.5

Before starting this I wasn't aware that the book was first published in seperate short stories. To the beginning it really felt like very short episodes of the girl's trips. It was fun to read in a way but it didn't help connecting with the characters. Especially Cia's "fling" with Zack felt very rushed and emotions coming too fast. Too much instalove here.

Once in Santorini the book got really better for me. T
Vicki - I Love Reading
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2016
When I started this book I hadn't realised it was the whole collection of the Summer Flings stories in one book.
Even better a few I hadn't previously read as individual books, and some I had, but that didn't stop me reading them again.
Right back into the fun of Best friends on a world tour. What better way to spend a year out after completing collage.
There is a super mix of stories in this book, Love, Romance. Trouble. But the fun, The fun the girls have is just priceless. It almost makes you th
Zee Monodee
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Fluffy and totally without substance - but a good beach read nevertheless because of that! Read only if you have time to kill, though
Jane Hunt
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Summer Flings Travel Book by Aimee Duffy

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Connect on...:
Twitter

Originally published as serial parts, this is the full collection of Ciara, Elle and Gem’s summer adventures.
LA is the first delicious slice of fun and flirty mayhem for Ciara, Elle and Gem. The Oxford graduates leave their studies behind and set off on a backpacking tour of the world. LA is the first stop. Believe me if I could experience backpacking
Isabell
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read The Summer Flings Travel Club when it was released in 2014 as seven-part serialized novel. After reading the blurb for Trouble in Tinseltown (the first part in the series) I was intrigued and really looking forward to getting stuck in this series. It sounded like it was going to be full of fun and girly drama and it certainly delivered. Gem, Elle and Ciara finished their studies and set off on a world tour. Seven destinations are waiting for them: LA, Miami, Paris, Greece, Ibiza, Florence ...more
Ann Cooper
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is great fun! I thoroughly enjoyed following the summer vacation of Ciara, Elle & Gem. They have all finished uni and embark on a holiday staying in summer homes and 5* hotels. Ciara doesn't match her friends in income and is a little more guarded about her behaviour. She meets Elle's cousin - and sparks and items of clothing fly!

Loved the descriptions of the many places they stayed and the hang-ups that prevented them fully indulging in relationships. All different reasons, all le
Stacey
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Easy enough to read, but severely lacking in substance. Everyone is too conveniently rich, beautiful and endowed with problems-that-aren't-really-problems. The one attempt at a relatable character fell flat. It is a fine enough beach read, if you really want a book where shallowness is the order of the day.

Also, the typos were distracting.
April
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-read
I got a copy from net gallery.

This is an interesting book, not your typical romance story. It is interesting how the girls interact with each other. Add in a little drama or conflict and see how it changes. Lots of good stories about shopping and drinking and clubbing.
Marianne
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet & sexy

Enjoyed very much!
Sizzling sexy romance, travel & a great summer Harloquin-esk read.
Descriptive.
Not for young teens.
Definitely for adults
Claire Wilson
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good little romance read that will make you yearn to go on holiday
Ree
Mar 07, 2017
Natasha  Zauscinski
Jun 07, 2016
Zane Bī
rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2016
Charlie-Dee
Jul 21, 2017
Rachel
Oct 17, 2016
Aimée writes steamy, contemporary romance for the 21st century woman who enjoys the 21st century alpha male. She's addicted to reading, shopping and can't go a day without music.

When she's not writing you can find her traipsing up the Ochils (weather permitting of course) or procrastinating on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aimeeduffyx) and Twitter (@aimeeduffyx).