Start by marking “The Haircut” as Want to Read:
The Haircut

The Haircut

An Erotic Story With A Cutting Edge
Lucy, a succubus still coming to terms with her special nature, falls in love with her hairdresser. Elbe isn't the type of girl she usually falls for, but after seeing her stand up to her bigoted brother, Lucy is impressed by Elbe's confidence and energy, convinced there's more to this girl underneath her shy and timid personality.
She off
ebook
Published April 8th 2016 by Lusty Soul

To ask other readers questions about The Haircut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Haircut

EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
main shelf: erotica

We reconnect a well known character in this short again. It is Lucy again, who awe already met in Spicy Dinner for Three, but you do not have to read that book first.
What starts as another adventure for our pansexual human with the soul of a succubus ends up with more than just one revelation.

I can't really go that much into details with this short. I definitely liked it more than its predecessor, however it has a few weaknesses that makes me give it only four stars. But as short always seem to
Kassandra Wylde
Apr 06, 2016 Kassandra Wylde rated it it was amazing
This novelette is beautiful and warm, sensitive and thoughtful. Oh, and did I mention...hot, hot, HOT? Lucy and Elbe share amazing chemistry, and I'll never look at my salon visits the same from here on out!
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
Heat Level: 2 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

I've read this author before and I already know that Lusty Soul is talented when it comes to weaving her magical words together to form very interesting tales that keep you glued to the pages. However, I was a little skeptical that lightning could strike twice.

The Haircut was a pleasant and welcome surprise! This author takes something supernatural and cleverly c
Taylor May
May 31, 2016 Taylor May rated it it was amazing
This novella was great. I’ve read several books about trans characters recently and as this group gets more and more visible politically (both positively and negatively ala the bathroom debates and the bigotry we see so apparent with that), it’s great to read positive stories like this. This novella not only tackles that bigotry head on, but it also gives a face to the people involved. Though, lol, don’t get me wrong—it’s not a political treatise—this book is hot, hot, HOT! I just mean to say th ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jun 01, 2016 Twinsie Talk Angie J rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: LGBT readers
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Lusty Soul
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

The Hair Cut by Lusty Soul
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
*Taps chin* This book is so not what I excepted. On that note, I completely loved and enjoyed it. I am going to say that I rarely give a novella 5 stars. Why? Because I don’t ever feel that you can get a full story or full emotions in a book of 30
Stephen Yelick
May 01, 2016 Stephen Yelick rated it it was amazing
"The Haircut" is a hot tale about Lucy - the protagonist and first person narrator - and Elbe, her newest love interest and also the stylist who is giving a haircut to Lucy as the story opens. It takes place during a very steamy couple of nights, that being both the weather and the interaction between Lucy and Elbe. They are quite a wonderful pair, dichotomous yet complementary in their appearance and demeanor. I found the writing of this piece to be top notch, nicely paced, and very arousing. L ...more
Isabella Belucci
Apr 04, 2016 Isabella Belucci rated it it was amazing
This is a succubus love story. I could feel the yearning Lucy had for more, more than the sexual bumping she had been doing. When she falls for her hairdresser Elbe she felt just perhaps there could be more. She was unaware of just how much more. She was surprised… you, the reader, will be, too.

The author has written wonderful scenes of love, disappointment, family struggles that will titillate, and one of frightening violence that, in my case, actually scared me. Wasn’t expecting it, although i
Leon Kastel
May 15, 2016 Leon Kastel rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read with very engaging characters and a wonderfully sensual description of their interaction. Suspense builds in the anticipation created with the main character's attraction to and lovemaking with the object of her passion. Delightful and sexy, you'll enjoy every page.
Lark LaTroy
Apr 20, 2016 Lark LaTroy rated it it was amazing
There are some stories that just need to be told, and some characters that need a story. Lusty Soul has taken the concept of the Succubus and added an intensity that makes the character an enjoyable read. I have read another story by Lusty that deals with this theme, and the way Lusty handles the creature is far more enjoyable than the mythical tales we all know. Like my own stories where an old myth gets a new coat of paint, Lusty has turned the Succubus inside out, making the creature an allur ...more
Patricia
Apr 22, 2016 Patricia rated it it was amazing

I was so blown away when I got this book. I dived right in and loved it from the first page. Let me introduce you all to Lucy, a sexy succubus that is in lust with her hair dresser. She is drawn to Elbe a sweet and almost innocent looking hair dresser . But Elbe is more then she seems and is shows it when she does stand up to overzealous brother.

The author revs up the heat but also the heartbreak in her story . We see Elbe as shy and timid at the beginning of the story as she fights the emoti
Sakura Sternberg
Mar 29, 2016 Sakura Sternberg rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for my website.

The Haircut is both a continuation of and radical departure from Lusty Soul’s Spicy Dinner for Three. Like her previous work, this is another unapologetically ribald tale of a pleasure-seeking succubus luring hapless mortals toward sexual nirvana. Lucy the succubus also returns, still as irresistible and insatiable as before. This time, she has her sights set on Elbe, a flirtatious hairdresser hounded by her own self-doubt and an overbearing zealot of a brother. Lucy is d
Reed James
Apr 11, 2016 Reed James rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Lucy the succubus is back for another story. This time, she has the hots for the sexy, young woman that cuts her hair. Elbe isn't Lucy's normal girl, but the bisexual succubus is eager to find out what makes Elbe so special.

When Lucy finds out, she is thrilled. Elbe is everything Lucy needs in a partner, and she's not about to let go even when Elbe's uptight, religious brother comes around causing problems. Lucy will fight to keep her relationship with Elbe.

While the author bills this as an erot
Rob Matthews
Apr 11, 2016 Rob Matthews rated it it was amazing
This is a great story. Lucy the narrator simmers with yearning and desire for Elbe, her shy but alluring hairdresser. The atmosphere is thick with erotic tension. The sex scenes are highly charged. But there's a lot more to the story than that. It's also about the victory of love over prejudice. I don't want to say too much as there's a twist that will stun you. Do read The Haircut. It will arouse you, make you think and leave you hoping the author will write a lot more about these characters.
Lady Elizabeth
Apr 11, 2016 Lady Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
This was a steamy story between a Succubus and the girl she falls for.

I really enjoy this book. It introduced me to a new LGBT world that I just knew by the way side, and it did it naturaly, no disconford what so ever.

Full Review on My Blog -> My Own Writer's Life Journey

[Book Review] The Haircut by Lusty Soul
Ian D.
May 14, 2016 Ian D. rated it it was amazing
Short, snappy and sweet, with a really sneaky twist I didn't see coming! Impressed with this, the writing really engaged my interest, particularly the emotional side of the first-tentative-steps side of the relationship. The wannabe-dominant obsessive brother made a nice challenge, too. The lovemaking scenes felt like a natural part of the development of the story, and were nicely steamy.
Brandy
Apr 20, 2016 Brandy rated it it was amazing
I felt the author put a lot of thought and sensitivity in what she wrote. I won't go into too many details so that I don't spoil the 'surprise' in the story, but the subject matter is a timely one and one in which she vividly detailed the pain involved.

It is a short read, so it won't take up too much of anyone's time, if they choose
to pick this story up for a quick read (recommended
Cuellared
Cuellared rated it really liked it
Lusty Soul
Apr 12, 2016 Lusty Soul rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-work
John
John marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Jen Cothran
Jen Cothran marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Janet E.
Janet E. marked it as to-read
Gale Stanley
Gale Stanley marked it as to-read
Lilah
Lilah marked it as to-read
Joyce Mari
Joyce Mari marked it as to-read
H.K. Carlton
H.K. Carlton marked it as to-read
Susanne Leist
Susanne Leist marked it as to-read
Chester
Chester marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Yvonne Evans
Yvonne Evans marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Roxy Katt
Roxy Katt marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Frisky Romantic
Frisky Romantic marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
K
K added it
Aug 21, 2016
Dark Erotic Books
Dark Erotic Books marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
I write erotic stories based on my own encounters, spiced up with a dash of fantasy and colored with my own view on sexuality, respect for women and tolerance in an LGBT context. I interact on a daily basis with my audience, and try to leave a positive mark. Feel free to visit my blog and let me know what you think.

http://lustysoul.wordpress.com #succubus #erotica